HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Others (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   damn cops again... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11217)

delsolvtec 01-13-2003 11:01 AM

damn cops again...

Ok this time it's much more serious. I came home from work to find a letter on my door from a detective in the county where I live. It was regarding a suspicious incident in the area. They claim that a green honda with my license plates followed a man home while flashing it's lights. When the man pulled in his driveway the car pulled up and pointed a gun at him and sped off squealing it's tires. Now I find this funny because the day this happened was right in the middle of when my car was on jackstands for about a week while installing a new lightened flywheel. They also stated that the car had two hispanics in it, funny when I'm white. I think the police have my car on file from all the tickets they have given me and just assumed it was me.

I just hired a lawyer and I'm filing harrassment charges against 3 of my local police departments as well as the county sherriff. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Sol's Eye 01-13-2003 11:18 AM

damn, man, that sounds serious. Good luck. Fight the law!

pdiggitydogg 01-13-2003 11:38 AM

damn the man

delsolvtec 01-13-2003 12:11 PM

this isn't the first time man. Last time they contacted me regarding a car like mine leaving the scene of an accident with an injured person inside and I had nothing to do with that either. Hopefully when the Nimbus Grey paint job is done the cops will slow down the harrassment a little bit. Also I hope I can sue their arses for enough cash to fund my paint job.. :pfft:

ebpda9 01-13-2003 12:15 PM

that sucks man.

Sol's Eye 01-13-2003 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by delsolvtec
Also I hope I can sue their arses for enough cash to fund my paint job.. :pfft:

Now that is the way to go! Way to handle the situation, man.

KwikR6 01-13-2003 02:09 PM

:mad: F**K that pisses me off. Shit like that has happened to me sorta...but not that serious. Damn....taht sucks...keep us informed please

02CiviC 01-15-2003 08:37 AM

cops suck, they are always harrasing my friend jesse becuz he has a white caprice n they think that every time some1 in a white caprice is doing stupid sh*t its him :no:

delsolvtec 01-16-2003 11:24 AM

In the words of the great NWA... "FVCK THE POLICE"

I understand they are just doing their jobs, but enough is enough. I told them not to even contact me unless they are making an arrest or a formal report that is going to require me in court.

cashizslick 01-17-2003 08:36 AM

Re: damn cops again...

Quote:

Ok this time it's much more serious. I came home from work to find a letter on my door from a detective in the county where I live. It was regarding a suspicious incident in the area. They claim that a green honda with my license plates followed a man home while flashing it's lights. When the man pulled in his driveway the car pulled up and pointed a gun at him and sped off squealing it's tires. Now I find this funny because the day this happened was right in the middle of when my car was on jackstands for about a week while installing a new lightened flywheel. They also stated that the car had two hispanics in it, funny when I'm white. I think the police have my car on file from all the tickets they have given me and just assumed it was me.

I just hired a lawyer and I'm filing harrassment charges against 3 of my local police departments as well as the county sherriff. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Hey, good luck

Kyle 01-17-2003 08:52 PM

Quote:

In the words of the great NWA... "FVCK THE POLICE"

I understand they are just doing their jobs, but enough is enough. I told them not to even contact me unless they are making an arrest or a formal report that is going to require me in court.

'
lol, **** THE POLICE **** THE POLICE ****'M!
a classic

RU_Teg 01-17-2003 09:36 PM

damn that really sucks...Me and my brother got harrassed one night b/c these undercover cops thought we had cocaine in the car...anyways, good luck with this and I hope it turns out well for you!