HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Orgasms (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19848)

DsBlu01CivEX 02-20-2004 10:58 AM

Orgasms

I turned Oprah on yesterday when i got home from work waiting for the news to come on....and she was having some "sex talk" show or something. Well she said that in a recent poll of women that 70% of women admitted to faking their orgasms.

Do you guys think that this percentage is very accurate?

cashizslick 02-20-2004 11:26 AM

not for me personally

ShagginJet 02-20-2004 01:27 PM

I usually have a good enough relationship with the woman I'm sleeping with that they don't have to. I've had a girl do it before, I was quite bummed. But as of late I don't seem to have an issue pleasing gals.

mylittlecivic 02-20-2004 01:51 PM

i wonder what its like:paranoid:

GT40FIED 02-20-2004 02:01 PM

I wouldn't doubt that. Most women I've talked to admit to having done it at least once. Unless you're hyper-sensitive, it could take a while to get off...and by that time you could start getting sore. All depends on the girl. My ex did once for that very reason...guess she just wasn't in the mood and didn't wanna makoe me feel bad or some shit. I'd like to see the numbers on women who are anorgasmic.

GT40FIED 02-20-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mylittlecivic
i wonder what its like:paranoid:

Jeez Anna...just do it. Lol. Best way to find out what it's like.

Wren57 02-20-2004 03:40 PM

Well, I've only been with one girl, but I certainly have no problem getting her off and least once every time.

ebpda9 02-20-2004 04:14 PM

well i don't trust them women, so i bet the numbers are way off.:yes:

vtracer20 02-20-2004 10:23 PM

havn't had a problem satisfying a women personally. but those numbers does seem right...ive heard of alot of girls faking it

pdiggitydogg 02-20-2004 10:31 PM

i doubt thats accurate

silver 02-21-2004 03:11 AM

well that number sounds like 70% of women have at one time or another, so that doesn't sound too outlandish. i don't believe that any girl that i've been with has faked one, but i know i have.

cashizslick 02-21-2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by vtracer20
havn't had a problem satisfying a women personally. but those numbers does seem right...ive heard of alot of girls faking it

My ex was telling me about one of her friends who has had sex with 3 different guys and she said her friend faked everytime . . . . . . . .

seriously though, i would rather have a girl say that she DIDNT wanna have sex than fake it.

vtracer20 02-21-2004 12:07 PM

i havn't had the experiance to see a girl fake it...i would be pissed

spoogenet 02-21-2004 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
I wouldn't doubt that. Most women I've talked to admit to having done it at least once. Unless you're hyper-sensitive, it could take a while to get off...and by that time you could start getting sore. All depends on the girl

^ what he said.

I trust that 70% is accurate, if not a little low.

I'd be pissed if a girl faked one with me. You'll never have a good sexual relationship with someone if you can't both be open and honest about everything. Sure it may be ok and "good", but with honesty and opennes it can be so much better. I'd rather her just tell me she's not in the mood than to fake it.

b

SolPol 02-23-2004 09:33 AM

Not that I know of, but I don't know how good actors any of them were.

But I'm with Silver, I have once or twice myself ;)

BlackWolf 02-24-2004 08:30 AM

If I don't have one with the guy, then I just don't see him anymore. Sex wouldn't be complete without one. I know how to please myself so what's the point of having actual sex and NOT having one? I would NEVER fake one, never have, never will. No orgasam = no fun..........:no:

Racing Rice 02-24-2004 12:16 PM

Re: Orgasms

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Do you guys think that this percentage is very accurate?

I dont know.. It seems high, but if they are good at faking how would I know.:confused:

Either way.. If they want to fake it fine, aslong as I got me's rocks off. ;)

Seriously though, faking it is dumb. If more time was spent explaining and less time was spent faking they probably would be a lot happier in the long run!:yes:

SolPol 02-24-2004 12:23 PM

The man makes a point

ebpda9 02-24-2004 01:14 PM

give jeremy a cigar ;) :yes:

4drmadness 02-25-2004 08:00 AM

I personally think the #'s are way off...I mean shit the women I have been w/ have all had the Big "O" if not multiples...and that's oral before and actual sexual act has started..

I just don't believe those stats..plus it's only from a small segment of women...probably nuns..lol lol

SolPol 02-25-2004 09:54 AM

I have to laugh when I see guys talking about this.

Here's me: I don't think a girl has ever faked it with me. I'm almost positive they haven't. Do I know for sure? Nope, and neither do you.

spoogenet 02-25-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SolPol
I have to laugh when I see guys talking about this.

Here's me: I don't think a girl has ever faked it with me. I'm almost positive they haven't. Do I know for sure? Nope, and neither do you.

It all depends on how good an actor she is/was. :yes:

This is just a guess, because I do not know, but I would suspect that many girls would be more likely to fake one with a guy who they've already had a real one with. His confidence is up from knowing he can get her off, and if he doesn't perform she probably thinks it'll hurt his feelings......and of course the relationship isn't open enough for discussion of such a thing (as many aren't). But it's just a guess....

b

SolPol 02-26-2004 12:39 PM

Pretty good guess I'd say :yes:

BlackWolf 02-26-2004 01:23 PM

Ok, let me put this question out for you guys.......would it make you feel like you've been "lied" to if you found out she did fake it?
That you weren't doing your "job"?? :confused: Obviously it's really easy to tell when guys get off :doh: but I'd be a little more than upset if I found out HE faked it.........so far, it seems like none of you would get upset if you did find out...........??

SolPol 02-26-2004 01:25 PM

Oh, I'd be upset.

Course, I've done it myself so whose to say really?

BlackWolf 02-26-2004 01:31 PM

?? How did you....um...conceal the......um.....lack of evidence??

SolPol 02-26-2004 01:33 PM

It takes a certain skill :)

Was using a condom, threw it away. I guess I'm a good enough actor that she didn't feel the need to check :cool:

It wasn't my proudest moment, I'll say that.

ShagginJet 02-26-2004 01:36 PM

^^ROFL.

I've had a girl fake it before, but only one. it's extremely dissapointing to know they've done it. I know have a good enough relationship established that they don't need to, that they can tell me how they want it, tell me that they want it more, etc. Nothing like an assertive / confident woman in bed.

GT40FIED 02-26-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShagginJet
they can tell me how they want it, tell me that they want it more, etc. Nothing like an assertive / confident woman in bed.

:bow: Mad props to women who are aggressive in the sack.

SolPol 02-26-2004 02:08 PM

Hellz yeah. Makes it so much easier when they just tell me how they like it. :yes:

MegaDON 02-27-2004 01:11 PM

Contractions are one way to find out shes not faking.........I think

ShagginJet 02-27-2004 01:23 PM

I don't know about that.... my ex didn't really contract when she'd cum. I could really only tell by her getting more wet, and by her body motions and language.

spoogenet 02-27-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
:bow: Mad props to women who are aggressive in the sack.

Amen brotha!

I'd feel lied to if she faked it. I mean....afterall, she lied. It would illustrate to me that she's not comfortable telling me the truth. And if she isn't comfortable doing that, let's just say our relationship is probably going down the tube real quick. I like to believe I can handle the truth pretty damn well.

If I can't please her then I ask for and expect her assistance in the matter. I'm not afraid to work at it nor try new things/ideas if that's what it takes. But she'll have to be open and honest for that to work. Afterall, it's for the benefit of both parties for both to be open and honest about it all. :yes:

b

Whiteclipse99 03-01-2004 02:20 PM

I'm not surprised by that percentage at all. Recall the famous fake orgasm scene with Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally?

GT40FIED 03-01-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I'm not surprised by that percentage at all. Recall the famous fake orgasm scene with Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally?

Yes...yes I do. Worst fake orgasm ever.

Kool-Aid 03-08-2004 04:53 AM

Well...I think that the percentages are correct...I've never faked an orgasm...I won't either... If I don't orgasm...I will tell him that he didn't make me orgasm...

cashizslick 03-08-2004 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Well...I think that the percentages are correct...I've never faked an orgasm...I won't either... If I don't orgasm...I will tell him that he didn't make me orgasm...

Tell him how you like it before and during sex so you WILL have an orgasm.

Kool-Aid 03-09-2004 01:04 AM

I am shy...so it's not that easy to do so...especially since it's sex-related...but I still try

ShagginJet 03-09-2004 10:55 AM

^ I gues you're not expected to if it's the first couple times. But if you've slept together more then.... let's say 3-5 times.... then you should be comforatble enough to tell him. You don't even have to tell him, if he's good at a certain position or you like it a certain way with him then make an attemp to get in and stay in that position. You can always ask him to slow down or speed up, guys like that.... or HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER.... hehehe

:yes:

cashizslick 03-09-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I am shy...so it's not that easy to do so...especially since it's sex-related...but I still try

There is no reason for you to feel that way. Honestly, if you love someone you will do your all to please them, and you need to remember that guys like it when you tell them how YOU like it ;).