HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Big Brother (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238)

Aperio 09-08-2001 11:32 PM

Big Brother

This is truly true to form of being off-topic here...

Does anyone out there watch Big Brother? It's getting down to the final week and I'm curious if there are any viewers out there..

Okay, I know the show is lame, but what can I say ... I got hooked ;)

Boosted3g 09-09-2001 07:54 AM

I caught a little bit of it but im a big fan of CSI and Junkyard Wars.

Addict 09-09-2001 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Boosted3g
I caught a little bit of it but im a big fan of CSI and Junkyard Wars.

Ok this is way off the original off topic, but JUNKYARD WARS rules! I don't get to watch it that much, but it is amazing some of the stuff they come up with. I just want to know when they're gonna have the 10 second car challenge. That would be sweet.

Fugitive 09-09-2001 01:43 PM

Re: Big Brother

Quote:

Originally posted by HondaLady
This is truly true to form of being off-topic here...

Does anyone out there watch Big Brother? It's getting down to the final week and I'm curious if there are any viewers out there..

Okay, I know the show is lame, but what can I say ... I got hooked ;)

You are not alone! I watch it as well. Actually, last week's episodes kicked butt. I was very happy that Hardy finally got booted. Now they just need to get rid of Nicole and life will be sweet.

(I'm rooting for Will - he's my new personal hero...heh heh)

2000Pimpinex 09-09-2001 03:05 PM

Personally, I don't get to watch it because of my conflicting work schedule. I have watched some of junk yard wars and love it. Its amazing what some people can do with stuff.

Racing Rice 09-09-2001 06:41 PM

It wouldnt be that bad of a show if they werent so bitchy.. It just gets old hearing the argue about everything all the time.

BiancaCivic21 09-09-2001 08:50 PM

I watch it all the time because of Will. Hes just funny how hes always screwin people over and he thinks the whole show is a joke.

Aperio 09-09-2001 09:18 PM

Will rules! I started off really rather despising him, but how can you not like him by now? He's freaking hillarious.:p

Who do you all think will be the last standing? If Will wins, who will he nominate? Nominating Monica would be the smarter strategy, but I have a feeling he would rather see Nicole not get the money as opposed to himself winning it... Could be waaaay off though...

Predictions?

BiancaCivic21 09-10-2001 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HondaLady
Will rules! I started off really rather despising him, but how can you not like him by now? He's freaking hillarious.:p

Who do you all think will be the last standing? If Will wins, who will he nominate? Nominating Monica would be the smarter strategy, but I have a feeling he would rather see Nicole not get the money as opposed to himself winning it... Could be waaaay off though...

Predictions?

if i had to pick a winner id say it will prolly be Nicole (even though i sooo want will to win)

Chief 09-15-2001 07:52 PM

I wonder what happened to all these people since the NY and Washington terrorist attacks... Are they still in the house? Did they let them out? I realize this is trivial in light of what has happened, but I still kind of wonder...

90civiclxryder 09-15-2001 11:34 PM

i thought big brother was a skateboard magazine.