HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Proud supporter of "RAPUR" (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1008)

vector_racing 10-30-2001 03:29 PM

Proud supporter of "RAPUR"

I posted this on 2gnt, but i'm looking for more supporters...

I don't know about you guys, has the word Rice completly lost it's meaning...everyone thinks everything is RICE, RICE this, Rice that...thats ricey, before people buy something they like to mod their cars with , they ask is this RICEY? Who gives a flying FU*K!!! Do you like it? buy it...there will always be someone that thinks its rice...
First it was cars with a bunch of sponsor logos and no mods - that was rice.
Then it was altezzas, then big rims, paint jobs, anything NOT JDM was rice...molding body kits, body kits in general...
EVERYTHING IS RICE TO EVERYONE!!!!!! It has gotten way out of control, and personaly i am sick and tired of hearing and seeing the word RICE..

So I present to you "RAPUR" (Ricers/Racers against people using the word RICE!)

Please support this great cause...and end the use of the word RICE. So we all don't have to answer that stupid question again..."Is this Ricey?"

Thank You

Accord Man 10-30-2001 03:48 PM

I agree with ya 100%.. That word is used way too often..

A little bit like the word "clean".. When people see a nice car , they automatically classify it as being clean.

Anyways, I support your movement!

sign here : JP

94_AcCoRd_EX 10-30-2001 04:48 PM

Yeah, I hate riced out cars.... j/k! ;)

Nah, I never use that word, I've never liked it.

90civiclxryder 10-30-2001 05:14 PM

i agree with you, as long as you like your car thats all that counts

grl_racer 10-30-2001 05:19 PM

when i use the term riced out.. i just simply mean.. it was "not a stock car".. it had something done, could be clears, intake, exhaust, sidemarkers, stickers, wing"...

i dont mean it in a bad way... shit im rice...

thats my definition on it.. sure its played out.. but i dont mean it in a negative way.
So yeah.. people that are like.. "is this too ricey.." shut up.
if you like it .. YOU like it... do want you want its YOUR car... someone else out there obviously liked it b/c the product is in production and getting sold... :)

good point you made there about what you called RAPUR

HondaZigen 10-31-2001 10:47 PM

Ya i agree with you, everyone is using rice to describe peoples cars. There are so many pages that talk shi about peoples car because they have a exhaust tip or clear corners. If it makes them happy then who cares.

azn_nite_ryder 11-01-2001 02:35 AM

ok so let me get this straight... i cant say the work rice??? so what if i wanted to eat rice then what would i say??? hehehe:confused: ok im just being an idiot now....

yea man.. i totally agree with you there.... i think they are just jealous cuz the person has a car and the others dont....

Racing Rice 11-01-2001 06:57 AM

I say "Whatever floats your boat"... Everyones entitled to there own opinion, its just that some people take it to far. Everyone has different tastes so its not fair, to other people to make fun of there stuff cause you dont like what they have on their cars.

For this reason Im neither for nor against what everyone calls "rice". The word has so many meanings these days it doesnt really mean anything at all.. :rolleyes:

2000Pimpinex 11-02-2001 03:42 PM

I'm with ya. I am tired of hearing the term "rice" mentioned when talking about imports. Nomatter what, some people call the cars rice when they know that it can/will smoke their car. "Rice" can be used for cars that have no mods but have the stickers that say they do, but it makes me sick when people say it when a car is fully modded, runnin 11's.

Matrix 11-05-2001 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
"Rice" can be used for cars that have no mods but have the stickers that say they do...

I agree.
I always equated the word "rice" as describing people who have done very minor mods (if any) and think their cars can take out Ferarri's. :rolleyes: