HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   bitches... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26641)

Wren57 07-11-2006 09:59 AM

bitches...

aint shit but hos and tricks.

all of them. that is all.

thermal 07-11-2006 10:26 AM

Wren, what fuk are you complaining about. You are always surrounded by fine ass bitches..... well, at least from pics the you've posted before.

..... but I feel you. I said the same thing to myself 3 months ago. I thought that relationship was gonna end into marriage but she fucking got all weird and bitchy.... nuff said

........ hang in there mang......

Racing Rice 07-11-2006 12:08 PM

Here! Here! All women are crazy..

Mischief 07-11-2006 05:09 PM

that's why I keep a couple chicks around at once.. when one is being a bitch / weirdo whatever i'll have backups.

thermal 07-11-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mischief
that's why I keep a couple chicks around at once.. when one is being a bitch / weirdo whatever i'll have backups.

I wanna be a pimp like you....... one day :yes:

Wren57 07-11-2006 11:21 PM

well, long story short... girl I dated last summer wanted to date me again this summer but I kinda can't because if I do then I'd really fall for her, and she moves away again Aug5. So like two weeks ago when I got back from Greece I told her we couldn't really date... well we've been hanging out occassionally, including last wednesday night. She was supposed to come see me friday night and prob stay with me, but after not hearing from her until late fri. night I sent her a txt msg asking if she was coming. She just responded "no going to lakehouse" so I sent back "have fun." Well, yesterday she changed her myspace status to "In a Relationship", and apparently the guy is 25. She turns 18 in a few weeks... and I thought me being 21 talking to her was wrong... wow, simply wow. Anyway I've blocked all means of her contacting me, told her I'm glad shes happy and wish her the best, but all I'm getting from her is "why are you trying to make me feel bad?" and "why are you trying to hurt me?" voicemails... wtf?

And she used to be such a nice girl, and I tried being a nice guy and sparing us both hurt by getting attached and having to move away after a few weeks... not really sure what happened to her. Just serves me right for actually trying to be nice and look out for a girl while protecting my own feelings.

Anyway, enough ramblings for a Tuesday night, I'm skipping work and hitting the beaches tomorrow. Peace, niggas! (watching chappelle)

Grip72 07-12-2006 01:48 AM

no offense, but she's 17...she has a lot to learn

a girl in my class is 18 (i'm almost 22) and she is so uneducated about relationships and such. talk to any 18 year old girl and you'll see how immature and stupid they can be...

Mischief 07-12-2006 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermal
I wanna be a pimp like you....... one day :yes:

sarcasm? hard to tell over the inet

and if it's not i'm definately not a pimp haha.. two are ex's and one is a friend's sister haha.. i knew there was a reason for talking to ex's even after you broke up.

AkimboStylee 07-12-2006 03:05 AM

I guess I got lucky.

Robert 07-12-2006 07:20 AM

Sounds like a confused girl, just as well you want nothing to do with her. If she keeps in contact with you and keeps bothering you maybe she's using this other guy to make you jealous.

Either way date someone your maturity level.

Racing Rice 07-12-2006 07:23 AM

17 years old? WTF dude? You're in college, why mess with these young, dumb, and inexperienced highschool girls? Find a mature woman.. They have a lot more to offer in life.

IALuder 07-12-2006 06:18 PM

^no shit. i like chicks my age 1 yr older and 2 yr younger are my limits.

JDMFantasy2k 07-12-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IALuder
^no shit. i like chicks my age 1 yr older and 2 yr younger are my limits.

amen

ChrisCantSkate 07-12-2006 09:52 PM

18+ fair game. 19 seems to be the youngest that works actually. they learn alot in that one year.

MissJDM 07-12-2006 10:29 PM

Give us youngins some credit.

I'm 19 and not that bad. :nana:

dabouncerx24 07-12-2006 11:05 PM

The youngest I've had was a year and half younger than me (I was 16 back then, she was 14 1/2), was NOT, NOT a good experience.

thermal 07-12-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mischief
sarcasm? hard to tell over the inet

and if it's not i'm definately not a pimp haha.. two are ex's and one is a friend's sister haha.. i knew there was a reason for talking to ex's even after you broke up.

No sarcasm there bro........

I got so depressed on my last relationship that I wanted to fuk around so much. I actually now have the opportunity to do so.... but I just cant do it. I'm too nice..........

IALuder 07-12-2006 11:35 PM

the worst i was in was 3yrs apart. never AGIAN

MissJDM 07-13-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

No sarcasm there bro........

I got so depressed on my last relationship that I wanted to fuk around so much. I actually now have the opportunity to do so.... but I just cant do it. I'm too nice..........

Don't do it, buddy. :no:

thermal 07-13-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJDM
Don't do it, buddy. :no:

... well well well.... look what the cat dragged in..... It's Lyna!!!!!!!

no worries bud. I'm not that type......:)

MissJDM 07-13-2006 12:53 AM

Hey stranger. I thought I'd come back to say hi since I got a friendly phone call from one of you hst buds.

I've been in Vietnam since June 19th and just got back like 4 days ago. I know..last year I left on July 20th to go to my uncle's funeral. This year..I left to go bury my grandmother. If anyone wanted to know..there you go.

I missed this place. It's oe of the few places I can go to and feel stress-free.

Arnel. The birds outside told me that you phone-IM'd me like a few days ago and you seemed pretty drunk. hrm..!?

thermal 07-13-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

I've been in Vietnam since June 19th and just got back like 4 days ago. I know..last year I left on July 20th to go to my uncle's funeral. This year..I left to go bury my grandmother. If anyone wanted to know..there you go.
Sorry to hear about that Lyna. Let me know if I can do anything....

Quote:

Arnel. The birds outside told me that you phone-IM'd me like a few days ago and you seemed pretty drunk. hrm..!?
:radar: :busted: :od ......... oooopss. I'm sorry Lyna. I seriously do not remember. I hope I didnt say anything bad...... did I? It has been depressing on my side. I cant stand summer.... I see too many pretty girls and makes me miss my ex. But I'll always be ----->:angel:.... or at least try to be even when I'm drunk?:hmmm:

MissJDM 07-13-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Sorry to hear about that Lyna. Let me know if I can do anything....

:radar: :busted: :od ......... oooopss. I'm sorry Lyna. I seriously do not remember. I hope I didnt say anything bad...... did I? It has been depressing on my side. I cant stand summer.... I see too many pretty girls and makes me miss my ex. But I'll always be ----->:angel:.... or at least try to be even when I'm drunk?:hmmm:

I don't really have too much to say about deaths anymore. I've come to accept it. She was 89 and lived a happy life. Blind, but happy. Her last wish was for my dad to make it back home and once that wish was granted, I learned to accept. Thanks though, buddddy. =)

We need to catch up. I hope you're finding happiness still. Try to have a fu, safe summer and realize that the past was a good experiece. Someone beyond amazing will come. . .make sure I approve. :pfft:

My friend woke up to find my phone receiving texts. Unfotunately I wasn't told about this until later in the day...by then, I had deleted everything in my inbox so lets just say all of your messages were :angel:

thermal 07-13-2006 01:43 AM

Quote:

I don't really have too much to say about deaths anymore. I've come to accept it. She was 89 and lived a happy life. Blind, but happy. Her last wish was for my dad to make it back home and once that wish was granted, I learned to accept. Thanks though, buddddy. =)
That is a hard situation to be in. much respect to you!

Quote:

We need to catch up. I hope you're finding happiness still. Try to have a fu, safe summer and realize that the past was a good experiece. Someone beyond amazing will come. . .make sure I approve.
I find happiness next to my new friend Tequilla Black.......... just kidding Lyna. That was an evening of fun and letting go. I have not hung out with buddies like that for a looooooongg time. I cant consider that past of mine as a "good experience" bud. To me, a better word for it is a "learning experience". I'm having a hard time staying positive when it comes to relationship nowadays. I'll get your approval whenever I think this beyond amazing someone shows up.... :)

GT40FIED 07-13-2006 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJDM
Hey stranger. I thought I'd come back to say hi since I got a friendly phone call from one of you hst buds.

Actually, I texted you. YOU called ME back (which is nothing short of astonishing). Yay for Lyna.:D:D

Racing Rice 07-13-2006 07:52 AM

Welcome back Lyna.. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Wren57 07-13-2006 01:41 PM

well as innapropriate as posting a picture would be... i think i'm going to anyway :D

ChrisCantSkate 07-13-2006 02:25 PM

damn only 17?

Racing Rice 07-13-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren57
well as innapropriate as posting a picture would be... i think i'm going to anyway :D

Girls didn't look like that when I was 17.. ;(

Robert 07-13-2006 03:26 PM

More often then not age is discovered when speaking or through group interaction. I could have mistaken her for 17 or 24 however camera phones rarely take great pictures.

Wren, she's cute.

thermal 07-13-2006 04:02 PM

dannnnggg.... she is hawt!

Grip72 07-14-2006 01:14 AM

not bad not bad at all

Mischief 07-14-2006 01:59 AM

tap it and forget it

GT40FIED 07-14-2006 03:30 AM

Quote:

You know Wren...I was going to rag on your for even considering nailing a 17 year old. But after that pic all I have to say is that sometimes it's worth it.:D

ChrisCantSkate 07-14-2006 09:23 AM

i love how that line(17/18) gets blurred so easy when they are hot, even though the glasses hides the eyes which tell alot

Grip72 07-16-2006 05:30 PM

hahaha shitty deal. i don't think i could date someone more than 2 years younger than me. i'm in now way "mature" but hanging around or being some younger girls makes me feel old and experienced. i'd rather be around girls my age or older so we have more in common. like damn, try having a conversation with a 17 year old...it's not going to happen...they are too dumb

Addict 07-17-2006 11:43 AM

Young women are hard to deal with man. Go for the older chicks. They be experienced in ways that are more important.:heart:

Quote:

apparently the guy is 25. She turns 18 in a few weeks...

Almost legal... Nice.:smileysex

Grip72 07-18-2006 12:03 AM

ya a girl in my class is 18 and fucks 25 year olds

that's sick

unless i'm 25 and nailing 18year olds..then its ok

Wren57 07-18-2006 03:53 PM

Well, I managed to get her to breakup w the 25yr old for me... funny part is, she's going out of town this weekend to send her older brother off to Iraq while I go back to my college town to visit a girl from my trip to greece. ;)

Grip72 07-19-2006 01:14 AM

she was dating a 25 year old? dont' get involved with her