HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   I'm married! (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26508)

Robert 05-29-2006 07:26 PM

I'm married!

So I tied the knot on Saturday May 27, 2006 and am now married.

I'll posted pictures when we get back from the honeymoon.

Takecare... catch you guys in a week.

Wren57 05-29-2006 07:31 PM

Wow... congrats. So did you have this planned for a long time or was it a sudden thing? I don't recall reading anything about you being engaged.

ebpda9 05-29-2006 09:57 PM

my condolences. :D

congrats rob. hope it work out for you and your marriage doesn't become another statistic

IALuder 05-29-2006 10:46 PM

wow, married to one vagina for the rest of you life. lol

congrads...

Grip72 05-29-2006 11:00 PM

hahaha jfwy ..congrats

KwikR6 05-29-2006 11:20 PM

Although marriage isn't my idea of a good time. I still gotta say congratulations and I wish you the best of luck man. :) I hope all goes well with you.

GT40FIED 05-30-2006 12:45 AM

You're married...and I'm watching a Jean Claude Van Damme movie on TV. We're both in hell.:D

Seriously man, congratulations. Not my thing, but whatever makes ya happy.

Racing Rice 05-30-2006 07:16 AM

Congrats, and the best of luck to the both of you.

They always say...

Marriage is a fine institution, but who wants to live in an institution anyway. :D

Robert 05-30-2006 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren57
Wow... congrats. So did you have this planned for a long time or was it a sudden thing? I don't recall reading anything about you being engaged.

We were engaged for 9 months, and I guess you could say were planning it for sometime.

Thank you all.

Addict 05-30-2006 01:37 PM

Best of luck. Marriage is what you make it. I've been married almost a year now, but together for almost 8 years. There's good times and bad times. When you hit those rocky spots, just stop and think about how happy you were when you stood up there and said "I do".

WTF are you doing on the computer? You should be doing something else....... :D

Robert 05-31-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addict
Best of luck. Marriage is what you make it. I've been married almost a year now, but together for almost 8 years. There's good times and bad times. When you hit those rocky spots, just stop and think about how happy you were when you stood up there and said "I do".

WTF are you doing on the computer? You should be doing something else....... :D

LMAO. I get up around 6am most mornings and she doesnt get up until 9. Gives me some time to myself. Not to worry we're doing 'doing alot of something else'.

Addict 05-31-2006 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert
Not to worry we're doing 'doing alot of something else'.

Good man.;)

KwikR6 05-31-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Not to worry we're doing 'doing alot of something else'.

Shopping? Cooking? painting? WHAAAAT! hahahaha :smileysex

ChrisCantSkate 06-07-2006 05:27 AM

congrats man... its a big step im not ready for yet

Addict 06-07-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
congrats man... its a big step im not ready for yet

Nobody is. You may think you're prepared and ready, but you won't be. Its all a learning experience.

Racing Rice 06-07-2006 06:52 AM

Quote:

Nobody is. You may think you're prepared and ready, but you won't be. Its all a learning experience.

This is an understatement..

Robert 06-07-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

I think you guys make it sounds more complicated then it is. Marriage is a commitement to be there through good and bad.

If you're only willing to stay for the 'good time' then you aren't really commited. I was prepared for the commitement and was commited long before the two of us got married.

Will there be problems down the road. Of course there will be. We're both human and will make mistakes. You decide the outcomes to your problems by deciding how you go about dealing with them.

Racing Rice 06-07-2006 09:52 PM

Keep telling yourself that bro.. I once thought marriage was great myself. lol

KwikR6 06-07-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Will there be problems down the road. Of course there will be. We're both human and will make mistakes. You decide the outcomes to your problems by deciding how you go about dealing with them.

I dunno man. Sometimes the problems are a little out of your control. And you pretty much only have One way to deal with them.

GT40FIED 06-08-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KwikR6
And you pretty much only have One way to deal with them.

Yeah...five across the eyes.:D

ebpda9 06-08-2006 07:08 AM

Quote:

I think you guys make it sounds more complicated then it is. Marriage is a commitement to be there through good and bad.

If you're only willing to stay for the 'good time' then you aren't really commited. I was prepared for the commitement and was commited long before the two of us got married.

hmmm, with with what you just said i'll give it 2 years until i see a divorce post from you here.

Addict 06-08-2006 07:13 AM

Quote:

I think you guys make it sounds more complicated then it is.

:D Rookie!

If you, for some reason, think marriage is easy you're wrong. Then again you still have your head in the clouds since this is all new to you. Typical newlywed stuff right there.....

Best of luck to you. Marriage isn't an easy, glide along, everything is peachy type thing. That said, I'm still happy I married my wife. No regrets here.

Robert 06-08-2006 07:40 AM

Only time will tell.

hondaman-iac thats a jerk thing to say...

Addict 06-08-2006 08:16 AM

Yeah that was a little harsh now that I've re-read it. Quit drinkin' so early in the morning. Damn Romanians! :D

GT40FIED 06-08-2006 08:54 AM

I dunno...I'm pretty cynical about marriage. My brother was married before and it lasted all of 9 months before his whore of an ex wife cheated on him. Before the ink was even on the divorce papers he was off dating the girl he is now set to get married to next month (they've been dating for close to 2 years). I see this one going better than the last, but shit...what's the point? I'd rather be in love with someone and leave it at that rather than have a piece of paper given to me by the state telling me that I'll always be with them.

Marriage is one of those things that works great for some people and turns out like a train wreck for others. I'm not sure which I am, and I hope to never find out.

Racing Rice 06-08-2006 09:13 AM

Quote:

Only time will tell.

Honestly man, marriage is a great thing as long as both parties and stay completely open and honest with eachother. Like you said, there will be ups and downs. A lot of good times and a lot of bad times.

I really do wish you the best of luck. It's not easy but it is very doable.

Gone 06-11-2006 01:51 AM

Congrats man and good luck!

susu 10-10-2021 06:37 AM

Congrats!!!!!!!