HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   How do you know? (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22590)

Kool-Aid 09-07-2004 05:08 PM

How do you know?

Well, how do you know whether you've had an orgasm if you've never had one before?

GT40FIED 09-07-2004 06:39 PM

Man...that's one of those things you just know. I could go into detail about physical reactions and whatnot, but if you have to ask you probably haven't had one.

JDMFantasy2k 09-07-2004 06:50 PM

i'm assuming that it's easier for guys to know when they're having one/had one.

especially seeing that most guys who choke the :chicken: end up with, um, spooge?

IALuder 09-07-2004 09:28 PM

jdm has a point. its got to be easier for us to know.

plus were yea been kool-aid?

GT40FIED 09-07-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SFKing
jdm has a point. its got to be easier for us to know.

Trust me man...if you've ever even been with a girlwho came while you were doing...well...whatever, you can tell it's a pretty noticeable event. I've actually been in the prescence of a group of girls discussing this very topic and one was asking the exact same question. All of the other girls responded alike...when you have one, you'll know for damn sure.

ebpda9 09-07-2004 09:57 PM

i know cause my hand goes numb :| j/k but i was able to feel it in a chick that had it.

IALuder 09-08-2004 06:14 AM

it is noticable. i have had girls um well yea while i was up to no good before.;)

Kool-Aid 09-08-2004 10:44 AM

I wonder if all reactions are the same with men and all the reactions are the same with women...
I finally had a couple myself... It's one of those things that you want over and over again... ;)

IALuder 09-08-2004 01:04 PM

lol, that could be a good thing or a bad thing......

so when you comin to Iowa kool-aid?;)

Kool-Aid 09-08-2004 02:04 PM

It is definately a good thing...
Iowa...I dunno man...Iowa doesn't seem to be in my yearly schedule...we'll see... ;)

GT40FIED 09-08-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I wonder if all reactions are the same with men and all the reactions are the same with women...

Simply put...no. For women it tends to be more of a full body reaction where in the majority of guys you won't get nearly as much of a reastion physiologically. In short...for women it's generally more intense.

ebpda9 09-08-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
... In short...for women it's generally more intense.

and they are still bitching about it :paranoid:

JDMFantasy2k 09-08-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

Simply put...no. For women it tends to be more of a full body reaction where in the majority of guys you won't get nearly as much of a reastion physiologically. In short...for women it's generally more intense.

Not necessairly true. For the guy, if the stimulation is prolonged long enough and the psychological side if it is raging, then i feel that guys can have extremely powerful orgasms which can result in body reactions (ie: tensing up of muscles, parts going numb) but then again it all depends on the person.

hell, way i look at it, as long as i'm enjoying it then nothing else matters!! ;)

Kool-Aid 09-10-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

You had misinterpreted my question...lemme try again.

Ok, we all know that men "bust nuts"...so when, let's say, 10 men bust nuts...does busting the nut all feel the same for those 10 men? Same for the women...when 10 women orgasm...do they all feel the same amongst the women??

JDMFantasy2k 09-10-2004 10:15 PM

it can feel different everytime for the man. It all depends on how aroused you are, and how much you prolong the session. Remember that guys can feel when they're close to "the point of no return" (when you can't stop the orgasm no matter what you do). So basically if you get close to orgasm, and then stop the stimulation (in essence teasing your body) and repeat a couple of times, and then proceed to orgasm all the way, it will be very intense.

then again there's always those morning quickies just to get the buissness done for the day where it's about as powerful as a fart.:rolleyes:

so i'd have to say to answer your question that it must be different from person to person, especially seeing it can be so vastly different from session to session.

GT40FIED 09-11-2004 03:04 AM

^^ Exactly. It's not even the same with one person consistently. Say I skip a day and have no sexual release. Chances are the next time I do it's going to a bit stronger. Not sure if the same is true for women as far as time is concerned, but orgasms are like snowflakes...no two are alike, even if they're had by one person. It all depends on a number of factors.

JDMFantasy2k 09-11-2004 09:09 AM

^^ yeah thanks steve i forgot to add that. If you wait like 2 or 3 days and "store it up" then it's usually more intense as well.

Rob 09-11-2004 10:19 AM

I know this off topic Darin...but your avatar....are you having sex with your toilet? :D

JDMFantasy2k 09-11-2004 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i'll assume you're talking to me, and they name's will btw. Umm if you remeber about 2 weeks ago there was a thread in the photo exhchange "drag that knee" where everyone was poking fun at people who ride bikes draggin the knee, and that was one picture i saved of a guy on a toiled draggin the knew. I was wondering when someone would figure it out

Rob 09-11-2004 12:56 PM

Damn I was half asleep when I typed that....I was talking to you but for some strange reason I thought I was ripping on Shards...I knew what the pic was but nevermind the comment I was just being stupid.........

CD5Passion 09-12-2004 10:56 AM

:biting:

GT40FIED 09-12-2004 06:20 PM

I don't know what confuses me more...the fact that such a picture was even taken, or wondering who the hell actually took it.

Kool-Aid 09-13-2004 05:01 PM

It's also interesting to know that women, inside of them (their vaginas), are different from other women...which is weird to imagine...do you guys feel a difference of the shape or size in women when you have sex with more than one?

JDMFantasy2k 09-13-2004 05:19 PM

i can tell you the difference between loose and tight:o

GT40FIED 09-13-2004 05:34 PM

Yes, woman's vaginal canals are just like men's penises...no 2 are exactly the same. There's differences in length, width, texture, etc. Not to mention whether or not she's loose or tight (which JDM so eloquiantly pointed out). However, there is a measuring stick. People always say that you can tell how "big" a man is by looking at his shoe size. Wrong. You can, however, tell a bit about a woman's internal makeup by HER shoe size. Since the size of your feet are proportional to the size of your pubic bone, the bigger the feet, the bigger the...errr....opening.

KwikR6 09-13-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Yes, woman's vaginal canals are just like men's penises...no 2 are exactly the same. There's differences in length, width, texture, etc. Not to mention whether or not she's loose or tight (which JDM so eloquiantly pointed out). However, there is a measuring stick. People always say that you can tell how "big" a man is by looking at his shoe size. Wrong. You can, however, tell a bit about a woman's internal makeup by HER shoe size. Since the size of your feet are proportional to the size of your pubic bone, the bigger the feet, the bigger the...errr....opening.

Yeah and that damn G spot changes from every gurl..piss me right off!! haha

But yes GT is correct!

IALuder 09-13-2004 06:34 PM

when is he wrong. i hate you.

GT40FIED 09-13-2004 07:27 PM

Quote:

when is he wrong.

Never. It's just not possible. Deal with it.

IALuder 09-13-2004 08:35 PM

i dont want to. some time soon your going to be wrong and im going to rub in so bad.

ebpda9 09-13-2004 09:15 PM

Quote:

i dont want to. some time soon your going to be wrong and im going to rub in so bad.

found any good socks yet ? i guess not 2 socks are the same either :rolleyes: ;)

IALuder 09-13-2004 09:17 PM

hahahahaha:D:D:D

i can only luagh.

Otakuguy 09-14-2004 01:31 PM

LOL

Kool-Aid 09-17-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

Hmmm...is this theory actually a fact? This doesn't sound right to me. I wear a size 8.5 in men...and I can say that my womanhood does not have a bigger opening...

IALuder 09-17-2004 01:27 PM

8.5 = 5 in wemons.

GT40FIED 09-17-2004 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Hmmm...is this theory actually a fact? This doesn't sound right to me. I wear a size 8.5 in men...and I can say that my womanhood does not have a bigger opening...

Yes...it is definitely true.

IALuder 09-17-2004 08:12 PM

i would have to agree. it true. try it someday....

ebpda9 09-20-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

People always say that you can tell how "big" a man is by looking at his shoe size. Wrong.

i knew that the leght of your palm and fingers are the same lenght with the wang, the dangling guy . ;)

also for women the longer the nose the deeper the cave. i don't know any relationships for the opening tho

GT40FIED 09-20-2004 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i knew that the leght of your palm and fingers are the same lenght with the wang, the dangling guy . ;)

also for women the longer the nose the deeper the cave. i don't know any relationships for the opening tho

Actually both of those are wrong. The only way to know if a guy's sportin' a package is when you see it. This where I'm sure your expertise comes in Stefan.:D And the women/nose thing is totally false. If that were true then avoid greek and jewish chicks like the plague.

IALuder 09-20-2004 09:42 PM

hahahha.....

stefan where the hell did you hear that?:D

mavaaoife 09-28-2004 11:28 AM

hey hey now.. Im jewish.:grumpy:...anywho I wear a 8.5 in womans shoes.. and i can honesty say.. the opening thing is false... believe me..