HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How to pick up on Females with one "Word" Guarranteed! (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237)

2000_Honda_Si 09-08-2001 11:13 PM

How to pick up on Females with one "Word" Guarranteed!

If anyone knows how let me know. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! :D

MrCLoWnY 09-08-2001 11:26 PM

hahah Im writing a book on it. soon to be released on CLOWNY PUbliSHING. CHECK it out. hahaha

2000Pimpinex 09-09-2001 09:00 PM

Good question but belongs in the off topic forum.

90civiclxryder 09-10-2001 05:21 PM

look at them and go "hey how you doin'?" lol, just make her laugh and its all good.

Addict 09-10-2001 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrCLoWnY
hahah Im writing a book on it. soon to be released on CLOWNY PUbliSHING. CHECK it out. hahaha

Can I preorder it?:D

DelSolLover 09-10-2001 05:36 PM

I have one word for you "Charm" Obviously you don't say it to her, you have it yourself. I can tell you from a female perspective, charming guys win me over everytime. But, DON'T BE FAKE! Girls can see right through that. I don't believe its possible to walk up to a woman and say one word, and have her wanting to go to bed with you though, so good luck!

~Morgan

Addict 09-10-2001 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DelSolLover
I have one word for you "Charm" Obviously you don't say it to her, you have it yourself. I can tell you from a female perspective, charming guys win me over everytime. But, DON'T BE FAKE! Girls can see right through that. I don't believe its possible to walk up to a woman and say one word, and have her wanting to go to bed with you though, so good luck!

~Morgan

I don't know about getting a woman in bed with one word. It usually takes a few sentences. J/K
Fortunately I don't have to worry about it anymore.....

---If my fiancee saw this, she'd kill me.

Racing Rice 09-10-2001 05:45 PM

Just be like me...

Just look pathetic like me and your bound to pick up a hot chick cause she feels sorry for you.. I worked for me.. Then when she realized that I wasnt as pathetic as I looked she like me even more.. Now I cant get rid of her.. :D

2000Pimpinex 09-10-2001 05:47 PM

Same here. My fiance wouldn't like it to much.

Addict 09-10-2001 06:12 PM

Re: Just be like me...

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice
Just look pathetic like me and your bound to pick up a hot chick cause she feels sorry for you.. I worked for me.. Then when she realized that I wasnt as pathetic as I looked she like me even more.. Now I cant get rid of her.. :D

LOL:D Yeah it works.....until you want to get rid of her....

Racing Rice 09-10-2001 06:16 PM

Re: Re: Just be like me...

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict

Thats ok though cause Im not in to big of a hurry too..

MrCLoWnY 09-10-2001 06:24 PM

Re: Re: Just be like me...

Quote:

Looking pathetic is covered in chapter 3 in my book. Getting rid of her is covered on Chapter 6. haha CHECK iT ouT>

MrCLoWnY 09-10-2001 06:25 PM

Quote:

Can I preorder it?:D

SHIt, CIVIC AdDICt. I'll GIve YOu oNe Free DaWg. WE Are HOndaSyLe MOMbStERS nOW. :D

Addict 09-10-2001 08:20 PM

Quote:

SHIt, CIVIC AdDICt. I'll GIve YOu oNe Free DaWg. WE Are HOndaSyLe MOMbStERS nOW. :D

Hook a brotha up!!!

LOL:D

ChrisCantSkate 09-10-2001 08:42 PM

Quote:

I don't know about getting a woman in bed with one word. It usually takes a few sentences

LOL

thermal 09-12-2001 07:31 PM

i dont know......girls seemed to come to me instead.....j/k:D :cool:

thermal 09-12-2001 07:32 PM

wwwooooooo.....i gonna tell ya alls fiancee:D :p :p

2000Pimpinex 09-12-2001 08:14 PM

How do you think I got my fiance. It just took one magic word. If only I knew which one it was I would tell, no better yet, sell it to everyone for $100. Sound good. The price is negotiatable

ChrisCantSkate 09-12-2001 09:23 PM

well, may not be the gir you want, but if you say "crack" or "coke" i think you could get some.

MrCLoWnY 09-13-2001 12:49 AM

Dang how come all you peoples have fiances. You GUyS are YOUNG what are u GUys doiN? THERes MOre FISH in THE POND. GO CHECK em out too. Im NOt getting me a fiance for another 6 years. A GREAT MAN BY THE NAME OF MRCLOWNY ONCE SAID, "YOUR ONLY YOUNG ONCE!

2ndGenTeg 09-13-2001 12:53 AM

One Word: Game

I have no game, never have, never will. So if anyone knows a better word, please tell me.

thermal 09-13-2001 09:24 PM

Quote:

Dang how come all you peoples have fiances. You GUyS are YOUNG what are u GUys doiN? THERes MOre FISH in THE POND. GO CHECK em out too. Im NOt getting me a fiance for another 6 years. A GREAT MAN BY THE NAME OF MRCLOWNY ONCE SAID, "YOUR ONLY YOUNG ONCE!
are you sure there are no MRS. CLoWnY running around....:D

2000Pimpinex 09-13-2001 09:43 PM

I think most of us didn't expect to find the right one at such a young age. At least I didn't. I guess I was lucky and didn't have to search for years and years. I believe in fate and everything happens for a reason.
Mrclowny-Your day will come when that special someone comes into your life. Whether it be tomorrow or 10 years, it will happen.

2000_Honda_Si 09-13-2001 11:19 PM

Some day your going to meet that special SheClown. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :D

Jlaudiocivic 09-15-2001 06:12 PM

I've read the replies and haven't yet heard of the word yet. I don't know it but I sure wish I did. I'm gameless as well.

MrCLoWnY 09-15-2001 06:36 PM

Hey i don't want no SHe ClOWN. I wanna MSFINEASSCLOWNY. hehehe

2000Pimpinex 09-15-2001 06:56 PM

Is there any of that out there. I don't they she exists. HAHA

HondaZigen 09-17-2001 12:23 AM

I dont know but if you only can say one word to her its not good. Its best to have a girlfriend that you can talk to forever and ever. And have tons of things in common with. I went on dates with really hot girls and it was weird because we couldnt talk. But I finally found a girl that is into the same things as me.

foxygrandma 09-23-2001 08:26 AM

i couldnt believe this girl i found. she is like a clone of me. we are always thinking the exact same thing. even down to stupid things like food we dont like. i was with a girl for 3 years and thought she was the one. im glad i didnt marry her. but im gonna wait a few years with this one too. but as for the one word i have no idea what it is, but with the right girl for you the truth is always best. i believe there is a right person for everyone. they will come along one day.

2000_Honda_Si 09-23-2001 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by foxygrandma
i couldnt believe this girl i found. she is like a clone of me. we are always thinking the exact same thing. even down to stupid things like food we dont like. i was with a girl for 3 years and thought she was the one. im glad i didnt marry her. but im gonna wait a few years with this one too. but as for the one word i have no idea what it is, but with the right girl for you the truth is always best. i believe there is a right person for everyone. they will come along one day.

WTF, FOXYGRANDMA AS IN ARE YOU FEMALE? SORRY IM A LITTLE CONFUSED. :D

foxygrandma 09-23-2001 09:38 PM

sorry to confuse everyone. im in a band called "The Foxy Grandmas" so i just put that as my name. i am very much a guy. sorry for the confusion

2000_Honda_Si 09-23-2001 09:50 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. I would hate the thought of Lesbian Grandma's.............In action even UGH! :eek:

Addict 09-23-2001 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2000_Honda_Si
Thanks for clearing that up. I would hate the thought of Lesbian Grandma's.............In action even UGH! :eek:

AHHHHH! That's not right.....:o

ChrisCantSkate 09-24-2001 09:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by 2000_Honda_Si

foxygrandma 09-24-2001 11:04 PM

you know as gross as it is i would put money on it that there is a web site and probly a video. lol i wonder if i should change my name or just put something in each post that shows im a guy. everyone take a vote.

90civiclxryder 09-25-2001 11:45 AM

id say change the name, but its up to you

grl_racer 09-25-2001 01:23 PM

yeah i have a problem pickin up chicks to.. if someone finds that one word, that would get a chick to come home w/ me let me know.

I dont know any that have worked on me.. not yet at least!!!

FoxyGrandma- i know what you mean, about meeting someone thats like a clone of you. Say the same things, think the same things, do the same things at the same time..

BAMA 09-25-2001 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by grl_racer
yeah i have a problem pickin up chicks to....

is thaaaaaaaaaat riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?:eek:

i wanna see.

grl_racer 09-25-2001 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BAMA

is thaaaaaaaaaat riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?:eek:

i wanna see.

Gabe.. babe.. you wanna be my b**ch and let me practice my one word technics on you??? ;) :eek:

BAMA 09-25-2001 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by grl_racer

Gabe.. babe.. you wanna be my b**ch and let me practice my one word technics on you??? ;) :eek:

i'll be both ur bitches if u lemme watch u and the chick u pick up...

wooo hooooo:o