HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Others (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Darn Theives (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16211)

skipntampa 06-24-2003 07:42 AM

Darn Theives

My sol was broken into last night ;( (they broke the side window) they ripped up the interior a lil and stole my CD player, but they tried to get into my trunk, they pulled out the lock, and now I cant get into it, everybody says I have to cut through the back fire wall, its impossible, I can't even drill through it....Can anyone help me out on this one?

KwikR6 06-26-2003 12:19 AM

***'s
Maybe a body shop can help you out.....hrmmmmm....

GHOST RYDER SOL 06-26-2003 12:24 AM

damn that must a suck i like your cd player i bet you did to no just kidding cut through the fire wall thats insane y shit if you want in and have full coveredge on the car just tyake a crowbar and wedge it open if you dont havefull coveredge good f@#king luck cause eather way its goona cost some money but dont cut through the rear fire wall god damn you should kick who evers ass told you to do that

Sol's Eye 06-26-2003 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GHOST RYDER SOL
damn that must a suck i like your cd player i bet you did to no just kidding cut through the fire wall thats insane y shit if you want in and have full coveredge on the car just tyake a crowbar and wedge it open if you dont havefull coveredge good f@#king luck cause eather way its goona cost some money but dont cut through the rear fire wall god damn you should kick who evers ass told you to do that

Dude, periods. Please.

Skipntampa, sorry to hear about the break in. If they removed the lock, you could always fiddle around in the hole and see if you can operate the latch release with your fingers, or a screwdriver or something. If that doesn't work, I'd take it to a body shop. They should at least be able to tell you how to get in. Good luck, man.

blind34_1 06-26-2003 12:49 PM

yep guys, the good weather brings em out. My civic was messed with the other night, they didn't get in, but they sure screwed up my lock again.

You may want to consider doing all electronic release. I'm doing some research and seeing about total cost, but I think I'm going to get rid of my locks and use solenoids and such. It'll be costly, but then all I'll have to worry about is busted windows. maybe I'll weld some bars across em.

Also, don't cut through that fire wall, that will screw up youre rear window, and it will end up costing you a crap load with all that material you'll have to ruin.

I feel for you man. life sucks when you dont have a garage...and even then.

skipntampa 06-26-2003 01:41 PM

Thanks, I talked to some guy that had one, he said if you remove the back bumer, then maybe you could get to the wire that actuactes the trunk release, but how do I take off the back bumper if all the parts to it are in the trunk, so either way, im screwed.....

pimpinprelude 06-28-2003 06:38 PM

uhhh you have to open the trunk to take the bumper off.....:no: mannn that sucks........

TeriyakiBroccoli 06-29-2003 01:47 AM

not if you tear it off.

Grip72 06-29-2003 01:41 PM

f****** jerks..I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. i had a dream the other night that my ENTIRE car got stripped. Cd player, subs, amp, seats, dash and everything. I almost woke up in a sweat.