HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Morning Wood (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15585)

GirlRacer 05-27-2003 10:18 PM

Morning Wood

Ok boys. Look at the title and explain this one to me. I've never understood...why is it always hard in the mornings?:confused:

Accord Man 05-27-2003 10:26 PM

when you gotto go pipi, it becomes more sensitive.. In some cases, much more sensitive.. Which means it is very easily stimulated.

um, I aint saying more.. :paranoid:

juvenile 05-27-2003 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Accord Man
when you gotto go pipi, it becomes more sensitive.. In some cases, much more sensitive.. Which means it is very easily stimulated.

um, I aint saying more.. :paranoid:

Yup.

GirlRacer 05-27-2003 10:39 PM

ahaha- but it seems like even if some don't have to pee....it's still hard, so what's the deal?

Accord Man 05-27-2003 10:42 PM

pleasant dreams?!

juvenile 05-27-2003 10:47 PM

It's just one of the "myths" of life. Just like why do men always leave the toilet seat up, and women want it down. Some things just can't be fully explained. lol

widowmaker 05-28-2003 12:02 AM

hmmm,morning wood.no,it isnt from the morning wood fairy like on ren and stimpy ;)anybody remember that episode???ok,so im a loser.anyways,morning wood.from what i understand,during the morning hours are when a males hormone levels are at their peak.i dont really remember the specific hormones that cause this,just remember that due to this overload of hormones in the morning hours,an erection in the morning is produced.so,theres the scientific explanation,and yes,i realize i sound like a complete nerd,guess thats what i get for majoring in a health field,lol.
but still,the ren and stimpy explanation is so much more funny:yes:

TeriyakiBroccoli 05-28-2003 12:17 AM

^ rofl.

Duckydos 05-28-2003 12:45 AM

OK, this is my understanding.
When you sleep, your heart rate slows down. When you wake up (and become active) your heart rate speeds up and your body gets a rush of blood. And what causes hard-ons? Blood flow. So, that's why you get morning wood.

I guess it could be right, but by that same logic, you would get wood during a football game or a race (some of us do, lol).

I don't know. All that I know is that it makes damn hard to take a piss in the morning. You have 3 options. The first is to try to hold it in till the wood goes away. The 2nd is to try to brace yourself on the wall and hope that you can point that fvcker downwards. The 3rd I have never tried *cough* but I guess you could just hop in the shower and pee on the wall. :no:

-Ducky

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 06:31 AM

ahahahaha! that's disgusting! Well, I think it's funny. :yes:

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 07:04 AM

O ya- and just a lil interesting fact here.... widowmaker is a male nurse, (and a damn cute one) so he's probably got the best explanation of all of us!

Also, for you boys with a g/f or wife... does it bother you around that time if your wife is curled up against you and does that thing us girls do where we kinda move our butt and it brushes against it?;)

mt.biker 05-28-2003 07:11 AM

that doesn't bother me, its dam nice. Often it starts something...

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 07:12 AM

:yes: ;)

spoogenet 05-28-2003 07:52 AM

Nothing wrong with a little butt rubbin. Or a big butt rubbin. ;)

I buy the hormone explanation the best. But it's not like all guys always get morning wood. I get it all the time when I'm spoonin with my honey, though.

b

BlackWolf 05-28-2003 08:06 AM

I always thought it was a pee meter. Like, how much you have to pee when you wake up. :rolleyes:

juvenile 05-28-2003 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackWolf
I always thought it was a pee meter. Like, how much you have to pee when you wake up. :rolleyes:

LMAO :D :D :D

SolPol 05-28-2003 08:56 AM

Eh hmm, who cares? It's there, now help me get rid of it ;)

mt.biker 05-28-2003 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SolPol
Eh hmm, who cares? It's there, now help me get rid of it ;)

haha so true. Its great when you wake up and go for it.... gf used to come over early in the morning. I'd leave the back door unlocked and she'd let herself in and join me in bed. I often didn't even wake up until later, and then with that wood... haha it always gets the morning off to a great start!

widowmaker 05-28-2003 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GirlRacer
O ya- and just a lil interesting fact here.... widowmaker is a male nurse, (and a damn cute one) so he's probably got the best explanation of all of us!

Also, for you boys with a g/f or wife... does it bother you around that time if your wife is curled up against you and does that thing us girls do where we kinda move our butt and it brushes against it?;)

you had to throw in the male nurse part didnt ya. ;) and no,it doesnt bother us when a girl does that:thumbsup: i enjoy it at least,hehe.

ebpda9 05-28-2003 11:37 AM

i thinlk it has something to do with sleep jerking :rolleyes: :o ;)

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by spoogenet
I get it all the time when I'm spoonin with my honey, though.

:yes: ahahaha! This is true and happens all the time. It's adorable!;)

lol

widowmaker 05-28-2003 12:26 PM

yeah,i agree,it doesnt help the situation having a beautiful girl lying right next to you ;)but then again,i guess it does help the situation :yes:

SolPol 05-28-2003 12:28 PM

Quote:

:yes: ahahaha! This is true and happens all the time. It's adorable!;)

lol

Well, it would happen even if you weren't there, so don't go gettin' too proud.

And the butt thing just about rules. Girls rock. :bandit:

zm_dawg 05-28-2003 01:27 PM

Morning Wood.......thats like my excercise for the day trying to take the first pee...

mt.biker 05-28-2003 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zm_dawg
Morning Wood.......thats like my excercise for the day trying to take the first pee...

sometimes its a fight I almost lose...

SolPol 05-28-2003 01:43 PM

I think the toilet rim is the real loser.

mt.biker 05-28-2003 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SolPol
I think the toilet rim is the real loser.

i rarely miss but often its almost a super man type position that makes sure it all gets in the bowl.

SolPol 05-28-2003 01:48 PM

Fun ain't it.

Shot 2 Hel 05-28-2003 02:27 PM

who cares when i get up im just happy to know its there

and does it ever bother you girls when you are cuddling or whatnot to feel that poking?

BlackWolf 05-28-2003 03:04 PM

As long as it's poking the right area.....I sure don't want that in my face when I first wake up......."AAAHHHH! What the h*ll is that?!!" It's kinda traumatic, if you get my drift. Now, if it's in the lower region ........."OOOHHH YEAHHHHH!!!" I love that first thing in the morning......:yes:

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
does it ever bother you girls when you are cuddling or whatnot to feel that poking?

;) Nope-doesn't bother me in the least. I think its cute.:yes:

Shot 2 Hel 05-28-2003 05:35 PM

Quote:

;) Nope-doesn't bother me in the least. I think its cute.:yes:

now that i think about it, some might find it flattering

imports_only98 05-28-2003 07:17 PM

when my ex and i were together....i used to love waking up to him for play time. it was the best. sometimes i REALLY miss that.

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 08:02 PM

Yup, seeeee...... it's flattering when all you have to do is move and it gets worse too! :yes: ;) :D :D :D :D :D

pdiggitydogg 05-28-2003 08:08 PM

look at all the fun i missed when i was away...morning wood and all...

it doesnt always happen...at least for me. I have to agree that its just one of those myths of life that probably will never be explained fully

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
I have to agree that its just one of those myths of life that probably will never be explained fully

On the contrary! Widowmaker's got it all mapped up, read before these posts abit....;)

ohiochica 05-28-2003 10:38 PM

god i miss having a guy to cuddle with, my pillow sucks!!!! :::::::sigh::::::::

GirlRacer 05-28-2003 10:39 PM

I feel ya there girl.:no:

widowmaker 05-28-2003 11:17 PM

yeah,waking up in the morning to a pretty girl in your arms and her nuzzling against you is awesome;) wish id happened more often,i'd even settle for only on the weekends;)

ohiochica 05-28-2003 11:33 PM

:::::::::::::::::::really big sigh now:::::::::::::

here i am putting all of my ex's race car pics in a box......god i miss cuddling up with someone at night. i dont miss him at all i just miss that warm fuzzy feeling. i am soooooo ready to just settle down and no one i have dated so far is worthy.