HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fast and Furious Females (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   lovebuzz (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21152)

mylittlecivic 04-29-2004 07:03 PM

lovebuzz

Today Lauren is 21, I miss her!
I dont know why all girls around here disappeared maybe because of all you overly horny guys. But at least we have kool-aid to fill the gap.

Rob 04-29-2004 09:20 PM

Re: lovebuzz

Quote:

Originally posted by mylittlecivic
I dont know why all girls around here disappeared maybe because of all you overly horny guys.

Anna....is that a dig at me? :paranoid:
Quote:

Originally posted by mylittlecivic
at least we have kool-aid to fill the gap.

LOL

IALuder 04-29-2004 09:20 PM

hey, dont hate on us horny males. we did nothin wrong.

94_AcCoRd_EX 04-29-2004 09:44 PM

Happy bday Lauren! :)

thermal 04-29-2004 10:27 PM

and....daym, Lauren is fine!:yes:

Kool-Aid 04-30-2004 04:50 AM

I'll be around for a while.
I don't know who this Lauren chick is but Happy Birthday to her. WHy isn't shoe around anymore?

GT40FIED 04-30-2004 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SFKing
hey, dont hate on us horny males. we did nothin wrong.

That's not exactly true. Having read the threads in the "Battle of The Sexes" forum, I'm ashamed at how some of the guys have acted. There's a ton of posts basically propositioning some of the women on this board for things of a sexual nature. So yes...the can "hate on" (holy fuck that's a lame ass term for it) you overly horny ass guys because you're acting like HST is a singles bar.

BlackWolf 04-30-2004 10:55 AM

Don't forget us horny girls too! LoL! Yeah, I'll admit to some online sexual propositions and masterbations on here too. It's all good, we're all friends here right? It's all in good fun. Lighten up or I'm gonna fly over there and hurt you in all the right places.......

:kiss: ;)

Rob 04-30-2004 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
you're acting like HST is a singles bar.

You mean it isn't? :confused:

Damn and all this time I thought it was.......:dunce:

link 05-01-2004 11:47 AM

^^ lol

ChrisCantSkate 05-17-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
That's not exactly true. Having read the threads in the "Battle of The Sexes" forum, I'm ashamed at how some of the guys have acted. There's a ton of posts basically propositioning some of the women on this board for things of a sexual nature. So yes...the can "hate on" (holy fuck that's a lame ass term for it) you overly horny ass guys because you're acting like HST is a singles bar.

thats why i dont post in those sections anymore, its.. bad

ShagginJet 05-17-2004 09:25 PM

^Bah... It's all fun and games... Besides the only two girls that I mess around with I know beyond just what you see.

We're just having fun and being open man.

KwikR6 06-11-2004 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid

I don't know who this Lauren chick is

that "chick" is the moderator in this section.
I miss her!

Oh and Happy SUPER belated birthday Lauren!!!

biker's back 06-11-2004 06:49 AM

My question is how can you miss someone you never really knew. You can talk to people online, but unless there is some in person type conversations you only ever get to know what the person is willing to show you.

As for the guys hitting on all the ladies, sometimes I laugh and other times I think its just down right sad.

I figure she's probably somewhere else in life where spending time on this forum, or maybe any other forum isn't as important as it is to the rest of us. God knows when I'm not on the net all day for work I wont be popin around here as much. And to some that will be welcomed.

mylittlecivic 06-14-2004 03:59 AM

well you can miss the thoughts and input from someone on the internet if that counts which i think it does