HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photo Exchange (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My neeeew car! Did This All In One Week!!! (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2730)

Duff Man 02-02-2002 12:59 PM

My neeeew car! Did This All In One Week!!!

:) Here she is!!!! BTW ~ As soon as I get a nice weekend, It'll be lowered and all the molding's will be color matched....

Oh yeah.....and she's due for a bath.....:p

Future plans are what I said up above ^ (Nuespeed 2.25 in lowered), amber side markers are coming this week, Wing's West RS Kit, and possibly a CF hood.

diligent_dave 02-02-2002 03:02 PM

Alright Captain Uninformative I'm not Sherlock Holmes here so could ya tell us what all you've done to it. ;)

I can tell you've done wheels, exhaust, and somethin' wit' the headlights (I think). It looks good. Dave likes. And a CF hood would most definitely look sweet on it.

Keep it up! :) :cool:

Accord Man 02-02-2002 04:09 PM

Looks good..

Like dave said.. Knowing what you did would be helpful. ;)

94_AcCoRd_EX 02-02-2002 06:36 PM

Looks nice, glad you like it :cool:

Duff Man 02-03-2002 01:20 PM

I smoked the corners with Testors RC car window tint, painted the housing of the projectors black, made the clear tail lights half red, then smoked the clear part in those, I squirted the wheels in Gunmetal wheel paint, got the Hayame muffler welded on, installed a Sony eXplode reciever, Kenwood 2 way's in the rear, twin 12 in Fosgate XLC's......and in the future I'm getting Kappa's for the front speakers and the tweets.

:cool:

RxR_Eclipse 02-03-2002 10:22 PM

so did you get a them to do some mandrel bends on bigger piping? I liket the corners, but don't like the wheels much. Mabey if they were black? ??? anyway your off to a good start that is for sure!

ChrisCantSkate 02-03-2002 10:27 PM

looks nice, btw, whats that gunmetal paint? i might need that for myu stock rims i have to roll on now........... damn overreved engine

Whtehnda93DXSdn 02-06-2002 10:58 PM

very nice looking.... liek the customs paint work you have done.

Kep up he nice work and can't wait to see it lowered..:yes:

SiSpeed2000 02-06-2002 11:52 PM

looks good bro...

Maxvla 02-07-2002 12:30 PM

IMHO dark wheels/colored wheels only look good on pure race cars, but do whatcha like, its your car.

even with all that work it still looks very stock. the body kit will help significantly. carbon fiber hood is always a plus.
looks like a good start.
Good Luck.

>>Later>>

Duff Man 02-07-2002 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Maxvla
IMHO dark wheels/colored wheels only look good on pure race cars, but do whatcha like, its your car.

even with all that work it still looks very stock. the body kit will help significantly. carbon fiber hood is always a plus.
looks like a good start.
Good Luck.

>>Later>>

I'm keepin a low profile :yes: :bandit:

Incubus 03-01-2002 03:50 PM

Sweet lookin' car! Keep up the good work......I like those camping pics, nice background and countryside. I wish we had stuff like that around here in Southern California, we only have dirty beaches and Disneyland;(