HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fast and Furious Females (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Male Strip Clubs (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21474)

77Speedracer77 05-26-2004 05:52 PM

Male Strip Clubs

Let's hear about them ladies! Where are the best ones in your area?

We are going to Vegas for my bachelorette party soon and I cannot wait!
;)

mylittlecivic 05-27-2004 02:21 AM

never been to one. I have my b/f strip for me hahah

IALuder 05-27-2004 03:07 PM

ill strip for yea!;)

Kool-Aid 05-27-2004 03:32 PM

You're just in luck...I am from Vegas...now lets see....there's Chippendales...Thunder From Down Under...to name a few...check those names out on the internet or LasVegas. com and see what happens...

DsBlu01CivEX 05-27-2004 10:44 PM

I've never been to male strip club and I don't think York has any.....and to tell ya the truth, I don't think I'd ever go to a male strip club. I'd go to a female one, but not a male one.:paranoid:

mylittlecivic 05-28-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I've never been to male strip club and I don't think York has any.....and to tell ya the truth, I don't think I'd ever go to a male strip club. I'd go to a female one, but not a male one.:paranoid:

i think id do the same, even though im not attracted to females in anyway. Big huge muscley men in speedos DOES Not do anything for me either.

Whiteclipse99 05-28-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
You're just in luck...I am from Vegas...now lets see....there's Chippendales...Thunder From Down Under...to name a few...check those names out on the internet or LasVegas. com and see what happens...

Ah yes, Thunder From Down Under. I remember seeing a billboard advertisement for them when I visited Vegas. Not too shabby! There aren't any male strip clubs in my area that I know of, but I wouldn't be opposed to going to one.

Kool-Aid 05-29-2004 05:23 PM

I don't go to the male strip clubs though...Im all for checkin out the sexy females who strip...I don't think I'd want a lap dance from a guy...very much so a girl... ;)

GT40FIED 06-06-2004 11:13 PM

Male strip clubs are just wrong. Female strip clubs aren't much better, but women are soft and sexy and what not...guys are just nasty and hairy and we've got these ugly things dangling between our legs.:nono:

Shot 2 Hel 06-06-2004 11:30 PM

I remember one time my mom told me that she was going to chippendale's that night... what a way to ruin my breakfast

Kool-Aid 06-10-2004 04:39 PM

Yea, I don't think it's sexy to see some guys dick whipping around all in my face...I'd like to have it elsewhere...if ya'll know what I mean...he he he ;)

pbateson 06-10-2004 04:44 PM

There no such as Male Strip Clubs in US for real.

Kool-Aid 06-11-2004 12:08 AM

There are several male strip clubs in the US...

beanbandit 06-12-2004 08:32 AM

U know Kool Aid... I'm startin' to really like your style.... You're definitely not bashful about what U like and what U want... I dig that in a woman... 'Course from readin' thru some of your other posts I'm gatherin' you are pretty tall... and here's little ole' me who has a major thing 4 tall women....hmmmm..... (guess this is the point where I tell ya' 2 go reread my post at the philosophies of sex threads... and my new one... Oh you know the old sayin' "practice what you preach"..... Also as I intend 2 continue educatin' these young gentlemen it is important 2 point out... As pupils they can only learn so much, they can achieve mastery of the skills taught 2 them, but can never surpass the wisdom of their teacher...;) Sensei Beanbandit

BlackWolf 06-12-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Yea, I don't think it's sexy to see some guys dick whipping around all in my face...I'd like to have it elsewhere...if ya'll know what I mean...he he he ;)

Yeah, I feel you on that one. (pun not intended) I've seen to several male strip clubs and it's really NOT that much of a turn on. It's more fun to see your friends get really embarassed when he sticks it near their face. At least us girls make it more interesting and fun to watch. Seeing a dick flop around like a dying fish on the beach just doesn't do it for me. Seeing it go somewhere I want it to go and being able to "play" with it, yeah, you got me going there. THAT'S a turn ON! All smooth, veiny, velvety and hard as..............damn, now I'm REALLY going. See what you started, now I'm gonna have to go finish............................................ ........................
.................................................. ....
.................................................. ...........
........... CLEAN UP ON AISLE FIVE!!!!

beanbandit 06-13-2004 08:45 AM

ALRIGHT!!! another fine female who knows what she likes and isn't afraid 2 say it... U GIRLZ ROCK!!!! (Oh yeah thanx BlackWolf with such vivid posts U've got me all worked up now... especially those playin' with it comments... damn girl, now I'm gonna have 2 finish somethin' off myself .... ;) Don Juan DeBandito:bandit:

ebpda9 06-13-2004 09:02 AM

lmao bw. you have some posts that really crack me up

beanbandit 06-13-2004 09:15 AM

Why thank ya'.... thank ya' very much... Just tryin 2 keep things festive:cool: Ladies and Gentleman... Bean has left the building

CD5Passion 06-13-2004 11:18 AM

there's nothing like taking a friend of yours who happens to be female to a female strip club and buying her a lapdance. :yes: kidna weird to see a friend of yours with a fully nude hick on her while the stripper makes her touch her boobies and what not;)

GT40FIED 06-13-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
kidna weird to see a friend of yours with a fully nude hick on her

:toofunny: I know it's a typo...put that's just too good to pass up.

vtchgrl2k2 06-14-2004 07:26 PM

id rather go to a female strip club.. the male ones dont do it for me

biker's back 06-14-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vtchgrl2k2
id rather go to a female strip club.. the male ones dont do it for me

actually my gf says the same thing, im gonna assume you're not 'bi' either. Its interesting but I couldn't immagine going to a male strip club with her but she seems rather into the idea of going to a womens strip club.

vtchgrl2k2 06-15-2004 12:14 AM

nope str8 as str8 can be! guys clubs are just gross... eww