HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sup suckas? (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68)

adam 09-01-2001 12:57 AM

Sup suckas?

Where y'all from?
oakland cali here. who else hits the sout h bay runs.

thermal 09-01-2001 03:58 PM

i'm currently in north chicago. be headin' to VA beach, VA mid november..........

94_AcCoRd_EX 09-02-2001 01:31 AM

In Oregon, going to Oregon State

adam 09-02-2001 03:38 AM

Peeple post, we dont wanna be a backbone of only mods posts.

Accord Man 09-02-2001 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by adam
Peeple post, we dont wanna be a backbone of only mods posts.

Does that mean that I cant post?! j/p

I'm from montreal, Canada!

:cool:

hondafetish 09-02-2001 01:16 PM

I think I'm the northernmost person here. Yukon Territory, Canada.

MrCLoWnY 09-03-2001 04:13 AM

LOS ANGELES, CALI REPRESENTIN.

Big James 09-03-2001 08:33 AM

Redneck Southerner from Atlanta Georgia here. orignally from Wisonsin, so I am a cheesehead redneck.

thermal 09-03-2001 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big James
Redneck Southerner from Atlanta Georgia here. orignally from Wisonsin, so I am a cheesehead redneck.
holly crap:eek:.....a redneck with a suped up honda:eek: he he he......J/K....big J, i want your car man!

Boosted3g 09-03-2001 05:35 PM

Lancaster, Pennsylvania.....AKA- Amish capitol of the world

MrCLoWnY 09-03-2001 06:01 PM

WazzUP bOoSTed.

Boosted3g 09-03-2001 06:07 PM

Hey man nice site you guys have here. Thermal told me about it. Glad to see you guys here.

MrCLoWnY 09-03-2001 07:18 PM

Hey Bossted when you got your port and polish done did you have to send your head to JG in Kali or what? just curious.

Boosted3g 09-03-2001 07:25 PM

Nah I just bought it outright. It wasnt cheap though. It was nearly 1800 with shipping and everything. Its the second JG head that I have used and im more than happy with them. They are located in Alhambra CA if yo are close.

MrCLoWnY 09-03-2001 07:28 PM

yeah actually i live really close by. Did you have to trade in your stock one???

MrCLoWnY 09-03-2001 07:31 PM

ALSO how do u feel about the JG BLOCK??? compared to getting rods, pistons, blockguard and etc???

Boosted3g 09-03-2001 07:34 PM

I didnt but im sure you can though to save a few bucks. Check into their Pro Series heads. The first head that I had was a redline series and it was good but nothing like the Pro Series. There are a bunch of options that you can do also.

2000Pimpinex 09-04-2001 06:44 PM

Independence, Kentucky- I think I'm the only one from Kentucky here.

Bajangal 09-06-2001 10:09 AM

Check out the location.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HondaBrain 09-06-2001 10:28 PM

Floridian for Life!!!! Can't get away from the beaches.

-Port Saint Lucie:cool:

2ndGenTeg 09-07-2001 03:33 AM

Boulder, CO. It's snowing less than an hour away from me right now.

Addict 09-08-2001 04:26 PM

Centerville, Ohio:(

Ugghh....Nothing ever happens in Ohio.....Except snow and hot ass summers

99integraLS 09-08-2001 04:41 PM

FLORIDA FOR LIFE BABY
Vero Beach

IntegraR0064 09-08-2001 06:54 PM

State College.....in central PA

Hey, boosted3g, how far's lancaster from here? I'd love to see your car...

Racing Rice 09-09-2001 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict
...Nothing ever happens in Ohio.....Except snow and hot ass summers

Ill second that.. At least you dont live in the sticks like I do... I spend most of my time in centerville and dayton..

Addict 09-09-2001 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice

Ill second that.. At least you dont live in the sticks like I do... I spend most of my time in centerville and dayton..

No shit? I live in Centerville.... Up near the Dayton Mall. Do you ever go to SoundWaves on 741? I've never been, but I always see a ton of cars there.

Racing Rice 09-10-2001 07:50 AM

Quote:

No shit? I live in Centerville.... Up near the Dayton Mall. Do you ever go to SoundWaves on 741? I've never been, but I always see a ton of cars there.

Yeah, I bought several things from there.. and stereo on wheels, and the other place that was over buy Diamonds but is out of business now.. I cant remember the name of it right now though... Im in centerville atleast once a weekend.. There is a shop in centerville that does Dyno tuning.. Its called Camenitti Motorsports(sp??).. If you want to get any Dyno tuning done you may want to check him out.. It costs a pretty penny though. He told me $175 for the first hour and $100 every hour after that.. I dont know if thats good or bad.

Addict 09-10-2001 12:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I bought several things from there.. and stereo on wheels, and the other place that was over buy Diamonds but is out of business now.. I cant remember the name of it right now though... Im in centerville atleast once a weekend.. There is a shop in centerville that does Dyno tuning.. Its called Camenitti Motorsports(sp??).. If you want to get any Dyno tuning done you may want to check him out.. It costs a pretty penny though. He told me $175 for the first hour and $100 every hour after that.. I dont know if thats good or bad.

Radio Outlet. Yep they went outta business a couple years back. Yeah I went to Coletti's to get some parts, but they never called me back with pricing. That place was hard to find at first. No frickin signs.

What all have you done to your car?

Racing Rice 09-10-2001 12:40 PM

Quote:

Radio Outlet. Yep they went outta business a couple years back. Yeah I went to Coletti's to get some parts, but they never called me back with pricing. That place was hard to find at first. No frickin signs.

What all have you done to your car?

I know what you mean about not being able to find the place. I found Sugartree motorsports and they had the sign on the door that said they had been shut down by the IRS. *LOL*I was like holycrap this cant be the right place.. Then I found Coletti's.

I just have:

Engine Mods:
AEM CAI
Yellow Vitek Plug Wires
NGK Plugs
BroSpeed header
Landspeed Racing Exhaust
Neuspeed Upper Front Strut Bar
Yellow Painted calipers and drums
15x6.5 Gunmetal Rota Circuit 8's
205\50-15 Kumho Ecstra Supra 712
Landspeed Racing Short Throw Shifter
Punch 150a amp

Im thinking about getting a Turbo, but I cant decide if I want a Turbo or get a Street bike. But then on the other hand I dont really need either, but I want both.. You know how that goes.

Addict 09-10-2001 03:37 PM

Quote:

Im thinking about getting a Turbo, but I cant decide if I want a Turbo or get a Street bike. But then on the other hand I dont really need either, but I want both.. You know how that goes.

Oh yeah! I know that one! Happens to me all the time. Hey shoot me an e-mail next time you're rolling up here maybe we can meet up...... EMAIL

Racing Rice 09-10-2001 04:57 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah! I know that one! Happens to me all the time. Hey shoot me an e-mail next time you're rolling up here maybe we can meet up...... EMAIL

Ill do that..

azninside 09-11-2001 12:12 AM

Re: Sup suckas?

Quote:

Originally posted by adam
Where y'all from?
oakland cali here. who else hits the sout h bay runs.

representin the 707 in napa california

-AZNinside