HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   how can you tell (more towards females) (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21826)

95DX 06-25-2004 01:47 AM

how can you tell (more towards females)

is there a way to tell if a female is interested in you without being obvious Im sure each female will be different (at least a little) in the way they do/show it but isn't there some universal way to tell Im mainly asking since I have no experience in dating and want to know what to look for

Kool-Aid 06-25-2004 02:57 AM

The smiling....if girls smile at you and make eye contact, then that's usually a sign, the flirting, the way they look at you...

GT40FIED 06-25-2004 05:42 AM

If she grabs your junk I'd say you're good to go.:thumbsup:

Other than that, women are too hard to decypher. Sure, they'll flirt, but what does it mean? Yeah, their body language says all the right things, but that doesn't mean she's into you. A grab of the junk is the only clear sign.

IALuder 06-25-2004 06:10 AM

GT40 you need to write a book about the way of life.

mylittlecivic 06-25-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED

Other than that, women are too hard to decypher. Sure, they'll flirt, but what does it mean? Yeah, their body language says all the right things, but that doesn't mean she's into you. A grab of the junk is the only clear sign.

lol is that how i should greet you if we ever meet?

GT40FIED 06-25-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mylittlecivic
lol is that how i should greet you if we ever meet?

If there is a god, yes.:yes: ;) :kiss:

CD5Passion 06-25-2004 08:39 PM

thats how you should greet me when you come to florida:yes:
eff a handshake

Fatal070 06-25-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

HOLY F THATS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY hahahahahah:D :D :D

95DX 06-26-2004 04:08 AM

the only thing about them grabbing your junk though is how do you know they like you vs just wanting <====3 and not caring who you are not that Im implying that I won't/wouldn't do anything but still

GT40FIED 06-26-2004 05:24 AM

You've lost sight of the objective. The grabbing of the junk is all that matters. If she likes you for you, great, I'll plan your wedding. If not than at least you get some play. You can't go wrong.

CD5Passion 06-26-2004 11:50 AM

^ fo shizzle

GT40FIED 06-26-2004 09:27 PM

See? Darin knows the extent of my awesomeness.

Rob 06-27-2004 06:56 PM

LMFAO :D

Quote:

Originally posted by SFKing
GT40 you need to write a book about the way of life.

I agree...and I would be the first to buy a copy
Quote:

If there is a god, yes.:yes: ;) :kiss:

Couldn't have said it better myself....

and...my $0.02...I had 'relations' with a girl last night...Holy Shit...and the way that I knew that she was interested was right around the time when she said that she wanted to :censored: me....it was a pretty good clue....

GT40FIED 06-27-2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AccordinStyle
and the way that I knew that she was interested was right around the time when she said that she wanted to :censored: me

This is the verbal equivalent of the junk grabbing.

Rob 06-27-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

This is the verbal equivalent of the junk grabbing.

Yes...yes it is...

No.1_Stunna 06-27-2004 07:28 PM

I hate to shoot ya down kool-aid but smiling and how they look means nothing. Many a times thats led to being shot down...Like the last time I tried to pick up some chicks with some friends :no:

95DX 06-27-2004 10:08 PM

thats all nice and all but theres gotta be a way to tell if your across the room/on different levels etc

DsBlu01CivEX 06-27-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AccordinStyle
I had 'relations' with a girl last night...

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: Rob I thought you gave this up????? SLACKER!!!!

I'm probably one of the worst girls to ask this question to. I don't think I've ever let a guy know that I was interested in him until after he told me he was interested in me.....Good indication of why I'm always single.:paranoid: But body language is going to be the best indication (other than her grabbing your junk of course).....but don't ask me what signs to look for....I'm sure you can find a book on it somewhere. I think one of them is if the girls feet are pointed towards you.....or something like that. I dunno

GT40FIED 06-28-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 95DX
thats all nice and all but theres gotta be a way to tell if your across the room/on different levels etc

No...and there never will be. Women will always want to fuck with your head. Maybe it's not a conscious desire...but it's always there. That is, unless you hook up with a slutty chick like Rob did and she flat out tells you she wants to ride you like a pony after a few hours of talking (the aforementioned "verbal junk grab").

No.1_Stunna 06-28-2004 12:52 AM

^^^^^^^^
Amen to that...even after the whole fight thing/whatever my ex flirts with me a lot more than she will with other guys...We were on a camping trip with 5 other people and she just walked over and sat on me and put her arm around my head and we cuddled or whatever yet I know she doesn't like me in any way like that. Body language is very decieving...The only true way is if they grab ur sac or tell you straight up.

Shot 2 Hel 06-29-2004 01:18 AM

in my world things never seem to be as easy as a girl just coming up and grabbing my junk, or saying they want to ride the proverbial pony. Damn will someone please tell me where this place is so I can move.

GT40FIED 06-29-2004 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
in my world things never seem to be as easy as a girl just coming up and grabbing my junk, or saying they want to ride the proverbial pony. Damn will someone please tell me where this place is so I can move.

Rob's house.

biker's back 06-29-2004 10:01 AM

Women are only complicated because we dont think like them. They stand looking at you across the room and think thats enough of a sign to the man that she likes him. However men dont think like that so it doesnt work. Basically they do thinks they think works at attracting men and often its totally lost on us.

best way to tell is if she laughs at your jokes, seems to always find a reason to touch you and makes alot of eye contact.

As for standing across a room and knowing... couldnt tell ya. As for meeting someone for the first time and having a conversation that was amazing and knowing something would work out. Yea thats happened with me.

Rob 06-30-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: Rob I thought you gave this up????? SLACKER!!!!

I'm weak damnit....leave me alone ;(
Quote:

That is, unless you hook up with a slutty chick like Rob did

Hey! :moon:
Quote:

Rob's house.

:D

BlackWolf 06-30-2004 04:17 PM

Dude, I can't blame you for that one. I've been wanting a piece of this cute guy for awhile but everytime we try to hook up, someone always interrupts. Damn! :mad: No more toys, I want a real one and I'm tired of flying solo DAMMIT!!

Shot 2 Hel 06-30-2004 05:39 PM

Go to Rob's house

GT40FIED 06-30-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
Go to Rob's house

Haha...fo sho...or Steve's house.:thumbsup:

IALuder 06-30-2004 08:50 PM

hey rob...can i live in your basement?

Rob 06-30-2004 09:45 PM

Quote:

Haha...fo sho...or Steve's house.:thumbsup:

Maybe we can be roomates and make it easier on people :hmmm:
Quote:

hey rob...can i live in your basement?

I don't have a basement but I'll let you sleep on my couch :crazy:

mylittlecivic 06-30-2004 10:28 PM

you guys need a mansion like playboy

IALuder 07-01-2004 12:05 AM

....starts to day dream of owning a mansion wit tons of ladies......

i dont know...to many fake tits at the playboy house.

BlackWolf 07-01-2004 04:20 PM

Mines are real. :yes: and pierced too! :eek: ;)

GT40FIED 07-01-2004 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackWolf
Mines are real. :yes: and pierced too! :eek: ;)

This is a little OT...but does that really make your nips more sensitive? The last chick i was with had pireced nipples and whenever I played with em she'd jump. I got her to cum just with some nipple-to-mouth action.

IALuder 07-01-2004 09:29 PM

^ i heard that to. i have seen them, but never got to play with them to really find out for myself.;)

BlackWolf 07-02-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

This is a little OT...but does that really make your nips more sensitive? The last chick i was with had pireced nipples and whenever I played with em she'd jump. I got her to cum just with some nipple-to-mouth action.

Yes and HELL YEAH! ;) Mine were actually more sensitive before I had them done at all. When I had them done the first time, they were hyper sensitive and the second time was less but still sensitive. Now on the third and final time, the top of my nipples are more sensitive but it's more of a pressure thing and playing with it. I'll tell you this though, if you hold the ring with your teeth and then suck with the tongue action, um, um, um, DAMN, you can have me anyway you want. :yes:

IALuder 07-02-2004 07:54 PM

..........day dreaming about blackwolfs last post.........:kiss:

ewaugh 07-02-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

..........day dreaming about blackwolfs last post.........:kiss:

SuperHero500 07-04-2004 10:59 PM

I had nice claw marks on my back from this one chick cause of sensitive nipples... and by claw marks i mean that i was bleeding... but hey the way she sounded I knew i was doing my job right :yes:

IALuder 07-05-2004 06:46 AM

^ i hate claw marks. but it beats wax from a candle.

GT40FIED 07-05-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackWolf
I'll tell you this though, if you hold the ring with your teeth and then suck with the tongue action, um, um, um, DAMN, you can have me anyway you want. :yes:

Then I guess I can have you any way I want. Hahahaha.:thumbsup: