HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kill Stories (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Raced a GSR & Accord (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13366)

Hoss 03-10-2003 08:59 AM

Raced a GSR & Accord

2 kids raced me over the weekend i was soo great, you have no idea.. No one ever races me.

I was going down route 1 late at night and i see a set of HIDs come flying up behind me. It was a late model accord with 2 big exhaust tips. We screwed around for a bit, most of it was me pulling away from him but it was still fun. We pulled up to a red light and talked for a bit. He said he was running nitrous but i think he was BSing me.

Then coming back the other way on route 1, i was flying back home and i roared past a late model gsr w/stickers. it was pretty funny cause when we both stopped at the red light he stopped 2 car lengths behind me in the other lane. I guess at first he didn't want any. He started off slow but then i heard him gun it. I played with him for a bit, i'd get next to him pulling away, slow down, then pulling away again (sorry i know i'm mean) i think he knew he had no chance. At the next light the 2 kids wouldn't look at me, but i toot'd my horn and gave him the thumbs up

last time a car tried to raced me was over the summer, i guess people don't like to race loud trans ams ;(

firstgeardude 03-11-2003 10:16 AM

sounds like fun:yes:

ebpda9 03-11-2003 10:45 AM

sounds like fun, and as far as i know accords are SS's (Super Slow that is ;( )

Shot 2 Hel 03-15-2003 01:16 PM

so are the automatic GS-Rs the 5 speed ones are ok. But cool. I wouldent even try to mess with a Trans Am.

bent_remy 03-18-2003 06:36 PM

I wanna see what your car is all about. I'll race you

OPAKRACING 03-18-2003 11:38 PM

Oooo! sounds liek a challenge here Hoss! :yes:

Bent...*Wispers* You're gunna get killed so bad, you're gunna cry...hehe, all in the name of fun tho ;)

ifeldwn02 03-19-2003 12:18 AM

sounds like u and the other peolpe had fun at least no getting mad and all that fun stuff

what all do u have done to ur car nice dyno specs

CD5Passion 03-20-2003 09:55 AM

I "raced" a Trans Am once just for kicks, and the expression I got was priceless, you know... one of those "you are trying to do what??"
haha, god I'm dumb

Hoss 03-21-2003 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bent_remy
I wanna see what your car is all about. I'll race you

I'm always down for a good challege :yes:

I'll PM ya next time I go to Atco or e-town

Gotta warn you though I did some wicked internals over the winter ;) Winter Project

Hoss 03-21-2003 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ifeldwn02

what all do u have done to ur car nice dyno specs

SC Lid w/Raptor Hood
Thunder Racing Custom Split Pattern Camshaft
224/227 .563/.569 114 LSA
Comp Springs & Titanium Retainers
Thunder Racing Push Rods
160 Thermostat
NX 50-150 Shot w/NX Remote Bottle Opener
NX Twin Split Purge
Granatelli MAF
Flowmaster w/Cut Out
Harlan Shift Light /5800
NGK Plugs TR6
PRO 5.0 Shifter
NX LS1 Switches
HOTCHKIS Shock/Strut Tower Brace
HOTCHKIS Pan Hard Rod Adj.
HOTCHKIS Performance Sway Bars
IRS (Terminator Series) Lower Control Arms
INTRAX Springs
2000 C5 WHEELS
17x8.5 Front and 18x9.5 Rear

Addict 03-21-2003 01:35 PM

Nice. I know I don't go around looking to race cars I know I can't beat. I will race if they rev first though. Someone's gotta make em feel good about their cars..... :D