HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Screwed over again! (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25310)

pdiggitydogg 09-08-2005 06:54 PM

Screwed over again!

"Give me a call sometime" and "Yeah! We can meet up for coffee Thursday" was what this chick told me just 2 days ago. Today, I called her and a guy answered her cell,
"Wrong number and dont bother calling again" is what he told me....after I heard her say it in the background.

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP GETTING SCREWED OVER BY CHICKS???

Do you know how they make attack dogs? They call the dog over, offering a treat, "Here little puppy!". When the dog gets close, they pull it away, hit the dog, and call them bad. Wow, isnt this the same fucking thing?

Christ, I'll take Napoleon Dynamite Convention chick over this cunt any day of the week.
Im just going to start asking girls if I can fuck them. I might get better results.

Edit***Oh and now the chick blocks me on aim, email, and facebook, where she also removed me from her friend list.
I hope she gets aids, knocked up, kicked out of school, and all her shit burns to the ground

CD5Passion 09-08-2005 07:06 PM

girls must enjoy the douche bags. maybe she'll get aids or something

GT40FIED 09-08-2005 07:30 PM

Give her a straight shot to the babymaker. Chicks love that...or so I've been told.

Look Pat...women these days seem to respond to only one thing: assholes. Ask any asshole how much play he gets. It'll be a lot. This isn't just my opinion...it's science . I'm where you're at, too. I'm sick of women and all of their bullshit. So much so that I find my opinion of women dropping. I really hate to say that, but I think it's the truth. I've been turned down by so many chicks so they could date assholes that I'm just starting to look at women with contempt. I hope that changes...and soon.

Mischief 09-08-2005 08:04 PM

rofl that article is hilarious

GT40FIED 09-08-2005 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mischief
rofl that article is hilarious

The funny thing is, after being inspired by that article, I sent out and did the exact same experiment a few years ago. I got almost the exact same results. It was funny but somewhat disheartening.

pdiggitydogg 09-08-2005 08:49 PM

I think Im just going to put all the efforts into banging my professor. I learned today, that shes even hotter in a lab coat and goggles

Kyle 09-24-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
The funny thing is, after being inspired by that article, I sent out and did the exact same experiment a few years ago. I got almost the exact same results. It was funny but somewhat disheartening.
no you didn't

JDMFantasy2k 09-25-2005 01:11 PM

fuck her mom :yes:

MissJDM 09-25-2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
fuck her mom :yes:

lol. oh, this comment just reminds me how much I miss hst!

Pat, don't sweat it. The whole chicks-dig*assholes thing is correct. Not that I'm that kind of chick, but I guess girls these days enjoy the challenge of trying to be someones bitch rather than their lady.

That chick's a dumb broad, anyway.

Kyle 09-26-2005 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MissJDM
lol. oh, this comment just reminds me how much I miss hst!

Pat, don't sweat it. The whole chicks-dig*assholes thing is correct. Not that I'm that kind of chick, but I guess girls these days enjoy the challenge of trying to be someones bitch rather than their lady.

That chick's a dumb broad, anyway.

Ya know...i've been thinking about the "chicks dig assholes" thing and I think i've come to a conclusion as to why that is(it's actually very simple). From the creation or evolution of man kind the human female has always been the weekest link in the eyes of the general population of males, therefore, needing a man to always be there for them to advise/tell them what to do has been sketched into their genetic makeup. Also, females have, for the most part, been belittled over time and they have come to expect that from males. So i've come to the conclusion that the reason why females like assholes is just instinct. Even though we're in a time where fighting for survival is hardly necessary(sp?) women still need a strong willed man to guide, or mold them into the "perfect wife". And don't bother questioning my wisdom for I am The Almighty Kyle. And don't you forget it!

GT40FIED 09-26-2005 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kyle
Ya know...i've been thinking about the "chicks dig assholes" thing and I think i've come to a conclusion as to why that is(it's actually very simple). From the creation or evolution of man kind the human female has always been the weekest link in the eyes of the general population of males, therefore, needing a man to always be there for them to advise/tell them what to do has been sketched into their genetic makeup. Also, females have, for the most part, been belittled over time and they have come to expect that from males. So i've come to the conclusion that the reason why females like assholes is just instinct. Even though we're in a time where fighting for survival is hardly necessary(sp?) women still need a strong willed man to guide, or mold them into the "perfect wife". And don't bother questioning my wisdom for I am The Almighty Kyle. And don't you forget it!

An intersting theory...but it sort of revives the nature vs. nurture argument. Yes, men have historically been the hunters/providers, but what about instances of things like tribes of "Amazon" women where the women were dominant and replaced the men in the role of providers? Plus you have to take into account the message given to women over generations that they are the homemakers and whatnot. Plus now you've got an increasing (though not widespread) male homemaker role.

I honestly think it's because women like danger, but aren't as predisposed to it as men are. They like to live dangerously via a man since that's the social norm. Most women are pretty reluctant to start a physical fight to stand up for themselves, but many are somehow flattered if a man starts one to defend them. Likewise, most women would be reluctant to tear down a highway at 100mph on a motorcycle, but have no problem doing it when they're on the back and a man is behind the "wheel". I think it just has to do with the fact that a "bad boy" will completely disregard a woman's safety as well as their own where a woman would normally be hesitant to do the same. And then there's the sensible women who are too few and far between who say "fuck that" and just want a normal relationship. Where the fuck are those women these days?

Racing Rice 09-26-2005 06:53 AM

Dude kick her in the nuts. Then pickup a new outlook on life.

I guess you just need to talk to them like Cavemen... Me, you, eat, now. Pound your chest and they will be all over you.

Seriously though. When you find the right one, it will just happen. It's usually at the damndest of times as well.

Mischief 09-26-2005 10:45 AM

or just get on myspace and find chicks to fuck and chuck like I do.

pdiggitydogg 09-27-2005 11:10 PM

wow forgot all about this thread (see? I never come in here!)

Racing Rice 09-28-2005 08:44 AM

So anything ever happen?

mavaaoife 09-28-2005 10:26 AM

ahh myspace... aka the whores lounge

Mischief 09-28-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mavaaoife
ahh myspace... aka the whores lounge
:foreal:

pdiggitydogg 09-28-2005 06:43 PM

I can never force myself to join that just because everyone on there is the single coolest individual on the planet.

MissJDM 09-30-2005 11:30 PM

No wonder I don't have myspace!

Robert 10-09-2005 09:15 PM

Say away from girls from the internet....

pdiggitydogg 10-09-2005 09:32 PM

it was a girl i met at school...

edit***
Ive decided, if I see her again, Im going to try to make her cry like the one who lied to me last spring;)

IALuder 10-10-2005 11:08 AM

lol go for it pat.

Robert 10-10-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
it was a girl i met at school...

edit***
Ive decided, if I see her again, Im going to try to make her cry like the one who lied to me last spring;)

Ok well then I'd stay away from communicating with her via the internet. Stick to phone calls and in person. The internet blows.

But be a bigger man and just let it go....

pdiggitydogg 10-10-2005 09:39 PM

Well...um yeah. Since she blocked me I kinda have to... And I did call (?)

No, fuck her. I'll make her cry if I have the chance.

GT40FIED 10-10-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
No, fuck her. I'll make her cry if I have the chance.

I'm with you on that one Pat. Some people need to know there are repercussions to their actions.

pdiggitydogg 10-10-2005 11:00 PM

Newton's third law. Cant deny the laws of the universe.

Mischief 10-11-2005 12:45 AM

Punch her in the vag. Lose a fist if you have to man, BUT JUST PUNCH HER IN THE VAG!