HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Kid on the Block (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   new guy here (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10297)

foreverzz 12-14-2002 01:36 PM

new guy here

what's up guys?
first post...figured this is the place to start:yes:

i didn't really scan the forums, but does anyone here live around sacramento, or chico area in California? those are my areas.

i drive a 95 bmw 318i, very nicely modded i might add:pfft: but love hondas too. they are so fun to tune...my friend and i are working on his 2002 civic ex right now though. mostly performance oriented, but some nice cosmetics too.

we just switched his 17" konigs out for a set of 10lb 15" rotas for track. its got a good amount of bolt ons, and a 75 wet shot of NOS. a lot of fun to drive...especially because we have upgraded the suspension...the car feels very tight.

anyways, though...i joined to talk with some more car guys, and to learn some more too. i am always down for learning more about these cars.

and that's about it. i look forward to a knowledgeable stay here...i will lend what i know, and you guys can help me with whatever i dont;)
i'll try to get some pics up soon.

RU_Teg 12-14-2002 01:41 PM

hey bro....welcome to hondastyle...hope u like it here...

a96710 12-14-2002 01:53 PM

How's it goin...welcome to HS

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-14-2002 02:07 PM

Welcome to HS :cool:

foreverzz 12-15-2002 12:40 AM

thanks guys.
i have been cruising the boards and it looks pretty informative and entertaining.

i think i'll enjoy it here;)

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-15-2002 01:57 AM

I didn't catch this before...

I left you a note in your classified post. Please edit your signature also. Ad space is availabe, just contact Chief. PM me with any questions and I'd be glad to help.

foreverzz 12-15-2002 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
I didn't catch this before...

I left you a note in your classified post. Please edit your signature also. Ad space is availabe, just contact Chief. PM me with any questions and I'd be glad to help.

oh i didn't know. sorry.

i'll take care of my sig right now though.

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-15-2002 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by foreverzz
oh i didn't know. sorry.

i'll take care of my sig right now though.

Thanks a lot!

ebpda9 12-15-2002 04:01 PM

wassup dude. happy hondastylin'. i'm workimng with my friend on a bmw 325i, and of course on my 92 slowmatic accord

foreverzz 12-15-2002 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac
wassup dude. happy hondastylin'. i'm workimng with my friend on a bmw 325i, and of course on my 92 slowmatic accord

cool...what are doing to the bimmer?

i got a huge list of mods and am pretty knowledgeable about the whole german tuning thing. you can pm me if you got any questions.

my goal on this site is to learn a lot know about imports tuning too. then i can offer people help for hondas, or acuras, etc...too:pfft: