HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photo Exchange (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   post some pics of your garage (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17775)

2kCivicEX 09-21-2003 09:35 PM

post some pics of your garage

im trying to draw up some major plans for my garage, and i need some ideas.......post some sweet pics of your garage setup, or lemme know what you think i should do :yes:

G-M-W 09-21-2003 10:12 PM

we dont have a garage right know....its knocked down.....we aree getting a new one put up before halloween....2 car with a access door and a little bigger than our old one...more room for tools and stuff

2kCivicEX 09-21-2003 10:22 PM

nice! post some pics whenever you get it finished

im trying to plan out how to arrange some sweet cabinets and work benches and of course the almighty tool chest :yes:

ebpda9 09-22-2003 07:02 AM

heh, we don't have a garage since we like in a condo, but when my parents are moving into a house watch out lol

pdiggitydogg 09-22-2003 02:04 PM

mines filthy, full of crap, no organization, stuff everywhere...you dont want shots of mine

hooohaa2 09-28-2003 03:07 AM

run pipe from your compressor (you do have one, right?) to several quick connects around the garage. This is something I have always wanted/needed to do. Also, epoxy paint really makes a nice finish for the floor, and the stuff they have out now is supposed to last for a while. You can even add grit to the paint so it isn't slippery.

a definite must is a two post lift, hehe. either a lift or a nice grease pit, but I would go with the lift.

A deep sink maybe even a half bathroom would be cool as well, so you don't have to get the house messy.

how many bays are you planning?

V8killimports 09-28-2003 07:08 AM

I plan on having a compressor, with lines split and run through the ceiling s I can get to either side of my car without the line hitting it. Also, a 50 gallon wash sink, small blasting cabinet, Craftsman ball bearing tool chest, new and more lights, as well as a home built paint booth.. I think that's all for now..

vtracer20 09-28-2003 07:26 AM

yeah the compressor idea sounds cool...i hate having the compressed air line running all over the garage, would be nice to have a shorter one to connect to mulitple places in the garage. Plus, i wouldn't mind having a lift in my garge...but that means i need a big ass garage :).

Shaved &/or Laid 09-28-2003 04:58 PM

and a big ass wallet.

pdiggitydogg 09-28-2003 05:57 PM

nearly 100 views and 0 pics....yes this is a successfull thread

vtracer20 09-28-2003 06:37 PM

well shit...if i had lifts in my garage i would deff post up...but i got no money so cant do.....poeple can dream cant they?

Operatic 09-28-2003 08:21 PM

okay, since no one else is, i will. bare in mind, i live with my parents so its basicly there garage... i just keep it well stocked with car items =)

first picture here, you know, got a rack full of car cleaning stuff, and a mini wooden bench i made. its what the simple green is on.

and what garage would be complete without a TR-7? side note, those little white lawn chairs are great with the right height bench. just sit down, and work away, or a stool could do the same.

a little cart thing i use as a bench, and on the far right, you can barely see the tool box... and only 3 of its contents are mine =)

and what garage would be complete without miscellaneous car parts laying around?

and of course a turbo =P

there you have it, my parents garage that i completely destoryed. hope that helped a little.

G-M-W 09-29-2003 09:19 AM

my brother is goin to get a lift for our garage when it gets built

they should start building our garage this week....ill try to get some step by step pics of the build

Operatic 09-29-2003 08:43 PM

how could i forget, with any good garage, you need some beer =)

MAXed Out 09-29-2003 08:53 PM

when are u planning on putting the turbo on?

Operatic 09-29-2003 09:03 PM

this weekend son! cause i'm a real gangsta, i got school and work =/

pimpinprelude 09-30-2003 07:25 PM

uhh my shop is pimp.. i have my own.. my parents have the 2.. and i have the other.. its full of tools and stuff... really nice...

2kCivicEX 10-02-2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pimpinprelude
uhh my shop is pimp.. i have my own.. my parents have the 2.. and i have the other.. its full of tools and stuff... really nice...

post some pics man

hooohaa2 10-16-2003 08:40 PM

oh, i forgot to mention in my first post, definitely get a dyno. hehe... no garage is complete without one.