HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can't believe I'm doing this...MySpace (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27371)

MissJDM 08-22-2007 07:15 PM

Can't believe I'm doing this...MySpace

Alllriiiiiight. So I caved in to MySpace almost 2 months ago and I must admit, it does great things for me. I'm rarely ever on AIM anymore and I rarely ever answer phone calls so MySpace does wonders for people like me who suck at staying in touch. I figured I would ask you guys if any of you have MySpace so I can better stay in touch... and look at your silly photos. SooOo, link me!!

p.s.
steven. i know, just KNOW you are gonna comment about my great phone habits. :nana:

GT40FIED 08-22-2007 08:00 PM

Well...I guess I could. Should I? Nah. You know you can't answer the phone to save your life :D

IALuder 08-22-2007 10:21 PM

hahahaha, boooooo. i have one but i dont ever check it.

Racing Rice 08-23-2007 07:32 AM

You can add me if you want, I'm not on there nearly as much as I use to be though. www.myspace.com/racingrice

Violent Apathy 08-23-2007 11:04 AM

Yeah I actually check mine pretty regularly. If it wasn't for myspace i'd probably keep in touch with no one, i suck at calling people. Bah. http://www.myspace.com/rabbiofdoom

MissJDM 08-23-2007 11:02 PM

Just requested you two. I'm daughtry's retarded twin brother... lol !!!!

myspace.com/mslyna

Yeah, it's not a link.

Racing Rice 08-24-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJDM
Just requested you two. I'm daughtry's retarded twin brother... lol !!!!

myspace.com/mslyna

Yeah, it's not a link.

lol.. thats me! Everywhere I go people tell me I look like Chris Daughtry.

MissJDM 08-24-2007 11:38 AM

RacingRice - what's your name?

Racing Rice 08-24-2007 03:00 PM

Jeremy

thermal 08-24-2007 10:35 PM

fuk myspace :D.... I use Friendster....it's a Filipino thing I guess...

Lyna, you are right tho... It's a good tool to stay in touch with people. I've reunited with some high school friends whom I havent seen in more than 15 yrs.... Not to mention that I've met some fine women in there. Even dated a couple of them :D.

MissJDM 08-26-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racing Rice
Jeremy

Cool, nice to meet you Jeremy. You know what? You kinda look like Chris Daughtry.

:D :D :D

Cute myspace pics though. You're a country boyyyyyy!

MissJDM 08-26-2007 10:10 PM

Arnelllllllllllllll.

I haven't talked to you in 73874239 years. Get Myspace, please? I miss ya!!

Racing Rice 08-27-2007 07:23 AM

Quote:

Cool, nice to meet you Jeremy. You know what? You kinda look like Chris Daughtry.

:D :D :D

Cute myspace pics though. You're a country boyyyyyy!

Yeah, a little country.. My style varies depending on my mood. :D

MissJDM 08-27-2007 02:21 PM

Well, I saw "gauged freak" so I expected you with big black earings . . don't "little country" me, you're pretty dang country . . . don't deny it! :D

thermal 08-27-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Arnelllllllllllllll.

I haven't talked to you in 73874239 years. Get Myspace, please? I miss ya!!

I know..... you've been hiding :yes:. I'll get a myspace account whenever I get back home. I'm in Florida right now and internet connectivity in this hotel room sux..... I still prefer Friendster tho. You need to open an account there. That is like Asian myspace, although Friendster has been around longer....

GT40FIED 08-27-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermal
fuk myspace :D.... I use Friendster....it's a Filipino thing I guess...

So instead of Myspace's logo "A place for friends", Friendster could call itself "A place for Pinoys". Hahaha. Oh man...if they did that I would sign up out of principle.

MissJDM 08-27-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

I know..... you've been hiding :yes:. I'll get a myspace account whenever I get back home. I'm in Florida right now and internet connectivity in this hotel room sux..... I still prefer Friendster tho. You need to open an account there. That is like Asian myspace, although Friendster has been around longer....

It's enough work to follow up with myspace, let alone having friendster in addition to it. So, this mean you need to hurry and get myspace. Thanks! =] Besides, I wanna catch up and see how my pinoy buddy is doing. Last we talked, you had a huge change in your life. YA know.

IALuder 08-28-2007 12:44 AM

wow, all this hype over myspace. im glade i dont check my often, my life might be ruined.

ebpda9 08-28-2007 06:01 AM

wait till i put up a bulletin regarding what you are doing to your socks :D

Racing Rice 08-28-2007 07:23 AM

Quote:

Well, I saw "gauged freak" so I expected you with big black earings . . don't "little country" me, you're pretty dang country . . . don't deny it! :D

4g isn't that big, I can't get to carried away because of all of the uptight conservative people that I work with. But yes, I am a bit country. Thats how I blend in around here, thats what happens when you live in Hicksville, USA. :D Sometimes you just have to accept it and go with it.

thermal 08-28-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

It's enough work to follow up with myspace, let alone having friendster in addition to it. So, this mean you need to hurry and get myspace. Thanks! =] Besides, I wanna catch up and see how my pinoy buddy is doing. Last we talked, you had a huge change in your life. YA know.

Lyna.... there were even more changes..... bigger than what you knew back then.... it has been tough..... we'll chat one of these days k.....

IALuder 08-28-2007 07:37 PM

oh fuck no. ill lose all my friends. wait i only have 20.

MissJDM 08-28-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Lyna.... there were even more changes..... bigger than what you knew back then.... it has been tough..... we'll chat one of these days k.....

One of these days . . .
. . . .so promising. :grumpy:

I hope you're having good days!

thermal 08-29-2007 10:18 PM

ok... add me up: Arnel Arceo. My page is not pimped out yet... I'll do it when I get back home....

MissJDM 09-07-2007 02:48 AM

aw man, steven beat me to the friend request. damn him.

GT40FIED 09-07-2007 09:11 PM

Damn me? That's just mean.;(

MissJDM 10-05-2007 08:30 PM

DANG you. [inside joke..tahahahah, ^5 Steven, I made a funny!]

So, Steven.. i clicked on the HST group and thought I would request everyone I knew on there. I don't know most of them though? Waddup wit dat!?

fertooos 04-22-2020 06:06 AM

i have one but i dont ever check it.

TimmyHollins 11-19-2020 07:44 AM

MySpace has been a thing of the past. Nowadays, we have Facebook.