HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Creative writting (What do you think gals?) (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19364)

ShagginJet 01-23-2004 10:56 AM

Creative writting (What do you think gals?)

I want to lay you down in my bed. Kissing your lips, nibling your neck and ears, giving you goose bumps all over your body. Slowly kissing down your body, cupping your breats in my hands as I nibble and suck on your nipples. Kissing even further down your body, having you giggle as I kiss past your stomach and down your legs. Slowly and softly licking your clit, up and down, side to side. Holding on to you as you grab onto the bed and start ripping into the bed sheets from all the excitement. Continueing to kiss your kitty soft at some times and harder at others as you spread your lips and tell me harder harder..... softer softer.... feeling your thighs lock around my head and you grad onto my arms ever so tightly as you orgasm and a rush of juices let me know that you're ready for me. Slowly I kiss back up your body nibbing and sucking on your breast, kissing your next and lips. You grab onto me and pull me into to you. we both feel the warm as I pump in and out of you. we tumble, me onto my back and you riding on top of me. You brace yourself on my chest as your ride harder and harder, quicker and quicker, back and forth, faster and faster until your body locks in utter bliss as you orgasm again, juices flowing down me. We tumble again this time i'm behind you and you're on your knee's. I start out slowly as you grip onto the pillows and dig into the bed. I move quicker as I grad onto the base of your hair and pull slightly, you start moaning uncontrollably. I adjust for deeper penatration and start laying into you quicker and quicker, you try to hold on but it's no use. You're cumming again, and again, and again. You can't controll it. I grip onto tightly as i release into you. we both feel a warm rush as our juices mix and our bodies collapse to be one. I hold you tightly in my arms as we start to pass out. nothing being said as we're both so exhausted from what just happened.

so what do you think?

ebpda9 01-23-2004 11:37 AM

not a lady but i think i got a boner ;)

spoogenet 01-23-2004 02:47 PM

I only read the first couple lines....and I gotta say, your creative use of "you" instead of "your" just cracks me up! ;)

b

ShagginJet 01-23-2004 03:54 PM

no... that's me being dyslexic.

mylittlecivic 01-24-2004 01:22 AM

lol i shouldnt have read that *embarrassed*;)

Honda_Tengoku 01-24-2004 04:37 PM

are we trying to hook up or impress someone are we??

IALuder 01-24-2004 10:41 PM

interesting. hondaman thats information i didnt need to know. but it did get me a little horny.

are you using this "creative writing" to cyber with someone or what?

GT40FIED 01-25-2004 04:44 PM

I love how whenever you post a thought and specifically label if for the ladies of the forum, you automatically get 10 guys and maybe one chicks to reply. As soon as I figured out what it was I averted my eyes.

SolPol 01-26-2004 12:52 PM

:toofunny: He makes a fine point

BlackWolf 01-26-2004 01:13 PM

Hey! I like it. Turned me on. Men with creative and imaginative minds that write this kind of "smut" make the best lovers!!!!!! :yes:

ChrisCantSkate 01-26-2004 01:21 PM

read half way into the first line and lost interest.... didnt seem like something i wanted in my head

cashizslick 01-26-2004 05:23 PM

wow, all dudes (cept 2 girls) red and replied to this.

GT40FIED 01-26-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackWolf
Hey! I like it. Turned me on. Men with creative and imaginative minds that write this kind of "smut" make the best lovers!!!!!! :yes:

something tells me it doesn't take a whole lot to get you going, huh Blackwolf? Hehe. ;)

BlackWolf 01-27-2004 08:10 AM

Not when I'm horny sweetie, not when I'm horny. :no:

GT40FIED 01-27-2004 02:48 PM

It's just that one could deduce that that was quite often. Hehe.

Whiteclipse99 01-28-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac
not a lady but i think i got a boner ;)

:toofunny:

It took me a little by surprise, but I thought it was an interesting read. Almost like reading one of those romance novels I suppose.

And now that's 3 ladies that have posted for those of you counting.

DsBlu01CivEX 01-28-2004 04:08 PM

Interesting story....it's a shame I couldn't really get passed the spelling errors. And stefan, you're just Mr. Blunt aren't you? hehe

and that would make 4 girls

GT40FIED 01-28-2004 04:40 PM

4 girls out of...what...17 posts?

DsBlu01CivEX 01-28-2004 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
4 girls out of...what...17 posts?

you're the guys that still click on the thread even though it says "what do you girls think".....you wouldn't have to respond to it....but you do:yes:

Summers Frost 02-14-2004 09:33 AM

sexually creative, like the ones you commonly see on prono mags and stuff. nothing new, if this was your first attempt in creative wriiting then i'd say it wasn't bad but if you consider your self as a professional in this field then i'd say it was it was dull..;)

Kool-Aid 03-08-2004 05:06 AM

Wow...I think that that's something that most girls would absolutely love to have...I would!!!
So would my friend sitting right next to me!!!
You should write more often!!!
On an intelligent note...it's very detailed and it's very imaginable.:yes:

nindoo 03-17-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Wow...I think that that's something that most girls would absolutely love to have...I would!!!
So would my friend sitting right next to me!!!
You should write more often!!!
On an intelligent note...it's very detailed and it's very imaginable.:yes:

Kool-Aid your a bad little girl :yes:

Kool-Aid 03-17-2004 02:34 PM

Why I gotta be all that?? :confused: ;)

nindoo 03-18-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Why I gotta be all that?? :confused: ;)

Check out "Shocks and struts, tech topic"

I posted a suggestion for your suspension set up.

:)

Kool-Aid 03-19-2004 06:45 PM

For me? Thanks.