HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   can't sleep... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25431)

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 01:17 AM

can't sleep...

went to sleep at 12:30am...and had some weird dream and woke up at 2am...fuck..and now ican't go back to sleep....:banghead:

AzCivic 09-30-2005 01:18 AM

sheets wet?? ahhahahahha, j/k!!

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AzCivic
sheets wet?? ahhahahahha, j/k!!

:od lol no

think it's the anxiety of tomorow being my last day in florida with everything I've grown up with

GT40FIED 09-30-2005 02:38 AM

Man...I went through that when I left for school. It'll pass. Might take a bit longer snce you're moving cross country and I only moved 2 hours away, but you'll get over it.

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
Man...I went through that when I left for school. It'll pass. Might take a bit longer snce you're moving cross country and I only moved 2 hours away, but you'll get over it.

oh no doubt, but seriously...I should sleep, i want to sleep, but i can't....if insomnia had a face I would destroy it....i just tried again to sleep....hour of laying here...nothing...fucking fuck fuck:crazy: :D

Grip72 09-30-2005 03:29 AM

dude i'm in the same boat!!

i leave my hometown tomorrow morning at like 9:30am...i'm halfcut and i have to drive 6.5hours...and then chill with a "ladyfriend" for awhile...and i can't sleep
not to mention, that i was HOOKING u with a real cutie tonite and i blew it....i went to my goingaway party instead of cuddling with her and making a move...SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB

SilverHX4Me 09-30-2005 04:19 AM

it's 2:15 here and I can't sleep either, my sleep schedule is a mess. I need to get a better pattern before my daughter goes off track!!

oh and if you can't fall asleep benadryl is a big help for me.

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 04:32 AM

....still awake...please shoot me

Racing Rice 09-30-2005 10:57 AM

Bang! Your dead... Did you ever get back to sleep? I hate those anxiety nights. They suck.

silver 09-30-2005 11:30 AM

so i guess you're in transit out here right now? hit me up when you hit the water.

and sorry about the oven like temp going on right now, but it isn't as humid as florida at least

pdiggitydogg 09-30-2005 01:02 PM

Same here! I went to bed at 3, woke up at 6...wtf?

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 07:17 PM

^ haha that sucks

well i fianlly got to sleep..then got woken up at 9am to go pick up the accord from a shop. just got home tonight from hanging with my friends one last time and finished pacfking everything into the echo...and shit..i still have a bit of room to spare...i managed to get all my clothing, all my memory shit (photographs from way back in elementary school), random shit, dads suitcase, shoes, hats, bed sheets and comforter, 20" tv, Onkyo receiver, and Polk Audio Surroun Sound system and subwoofer...that echo has such an immense amount of storage space...it's unreal...
i'll post photos

silver 09-30-2005 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CD5Passion
^ haha that sucks

well i fianlly got to sleep..then got woken up at 9am to go pick up the accord from a shop. just got home tonight from hanging with my friends one last time and finished pacfking everything into the echo...and shit..i still have a bit of room to spare...i managed to get all my clothing, all my memory shit (photographs from way back in elementary school), random shit, dads suitcase, shoes, hats, bed sheets and comforter, 20" tv, Onkyo receiver, and Polk Audio Surroun Sound system and subwoofer...that echo has such an immense amount of storage space...it's unreal...
i'll post photos

reminds me of doing the same move twice. i always told people that i had exactly one nissan sentra worth of stuff. be careful on that drive, texas is a killer.

MissJDM 09-30-2005 11:41 PM

I went through something like that during the fall of '04...when I moved away to college. I got over it quickly though, because my brother lives in the same town and goes to the same school. My most uncomfortable moment was sleeping on the new bed, even if I had layed my sheets on it. Something about wearing a tank top and boy shorts didn't feel comfortable at that place until like 2 months later.

I've only began to go through it again this year because I just recently purchased a new puppy and he's like a effin baby...when he wakes up and wants to play, I have to be up and play with him! 2am..4am..potty at 6:30am...etc etc! Rawr!

Violent Apathy 10-01-2005 02:36 PM

As long as you're not going somewhere much shittier than the place you're leaving it's not too bad, man I can't wait to get back to Phoenix haha.

dabouncerx24 10-02-2005 02:42 AM

Same thing happened to me dude, the night before I left for college, which was just last week :P.

bisseranast 09-26-2021 04:19 AM

Insomnia is harm! I also have such situations. And then it's hard to put things in order in your head