HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Any one picked up any new hobbies lately? (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27269)

Racing Rice 03-08-2007 07:33 AM

Any one picked up any new hobbies lately?

Here is my newest.. I got back into guns. I've bought a few recently..

My newest pistol.. A Sig Pro 2340 .40 cal. This things shoots sooo nice!

This next one has been my project.. It's a ruger 10/22 gone low cal sniper style. It started off plain jane and boring.. After a couple hundred dollars and a couple of hours it looks a little more fun..

Before..

During.. I was waiting for the correct stock to come in before I could install the new barrel. Scope, some internals upgraded, and a 30rd mag installed.

After.. A new stock, bull barrel, and bipod. Now she's a mean looking .22LR plinker. :D

My next purchase is going to be an AR15 once I get my 4wheeler sold. I can't wait for that. I need to get it before the damn democrats approve the new Assault Rifle Ban... Bastids!

2000Pimpinex 04-05-2007 08:05 AM

Nice looking guns. I have recently got back into collecting sports cards. With this years rookie class in football, I was tempted. I have pulled some very nice cards since my return that has paid for what I have bought.

thermal 04-05-2007 08:55 AM

Yup, I picked up a new hobby...... I've decided to pimp myself and be a HO.

2000Pimpinex 04-05-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thermal
Yup, I picked up a new hobby...... I've decided to pimp myself and be a HO.

I hear there's good money to be made doing that. Good luck with it.:)

Violent Apathy 04-05-2007 09:56 AM

I bought a new Sig 226 and a Mossberg 500 shotgun not too long ago, probably gonna pick up an AR15 before too long heh.

GT40FIED 04-05-2007 11:56 AM

Does fucking your mom count as a "hobby"? If not, disregard. :D

IALuder 04-05-2007 01:01 PM

pretty much the only hobby i have is school. it seems to take up so much damn time i cant do anything else.

Racing Rice 04-05-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Does fucking your mom count as a "hobby"? If not, disregard. :D

I guess fucking your own mother could be a hobby for some Steve. If that's what you're into, more power to you. :flick:

Pimpin:
I've got a whole slew of baseball, football, soccer hockey and god knows what else from the early '90s. I'm just hanging on to them. Hopefully they will be my retirement some day. I have a few that are worth a little money, and a few box sets.

Thermal:
Let me know how that pans out, I may need to do that to pay for my firearm hobby.

VA:
I just bought a Benelli Super Nova 12G this weekend, I shot clays for the first time a few weeks ago and had a BLAST (pun intended). I had to get a capable shotgun.

The top one is the Benelli, the bottom one is my old NEF 20g single shot.

Gone 04-08-2007 09:25 PM

Very nice guns. I'm going to try to get into archery once I move to Michigan. I've been wanting to take it up but there's no fields around here or anything.

Racing Rice 04-09-2007 08:28 AM

Archery huh? I can't hit shit with a bow, it's fun though.

ebpda9 04-09-2007 09:24 AM

does masturbating count as a hobby ?

GT40FIED 04-09-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racing Rice
Archery huh? I can't hit shit with a bow, it's fun though.

I've got a friend who bowhunts. It seems WAY more sporting than hunting with a rifle to me. He carries a .45 pistol in case he wounds an animal but otherwise no guns. But hey...I can barely hold a fucking bow and arrow so what do I know?

Racing Rice 04-09-2007 09:14 PM

Bow hunting takes serious skill, there is no doubt about that. However, it doesn't really do it for me like guns do. The kick, the smell, the hours of cleaning afterwards... I love it all. I'm not much of a hunter.. lol More sporting then anything.

thermal 04-13-2007 07:15 AM

Honestly.... I think I'm gonna start doing gardening..... fuk it.... call me ghey.... I just like doing yard work....... I'm gonna plant some flowers and shitz like that :yes:

ChrisCantSkate 04-13-2007 07:41 AM

heh ive got a citrus tree growing, about 3 ft tall, started from seed which im hoping will flower this season. 2 jalapeños a cyane pepper, rosemary, aloe and Basel growing now. im planting some more herbs and some tomatoes green pepers and a few other random veggies. its actually fun to be able to walk out back and pick some shit you grew and eat it.

Racing Rice 04-13-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Honestly.... I think I'm gonna start doing gardening..... fuk it.... call me ghey.... I just like doing yard work....... I'm gonna plant some flowers and shitz like that :yes:

I don't know Arnel.. I could see you sitting outside singing to your flowers, hoping that they grow and bloom. :D

Seriously though, there isn't anything wrong with it. Landscaping improves the value of your property, and its something to do.

KwikR6 04-13-2007 11:06 AM

Fuck yeah man I love shooting guns. I haven't really got into any new hobbies lately considering i've been busy with school. It's official. I've been done school for one week and one day. So yeah...

Racing Rice 04-13-2007 11:24 AM

Thats right! Congrats, how's things going?

GT40FIED 04-13-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

Hey Arnel...you know what hobby you should start? You should upload Kon Fai Bin over at BitHQ so you're white buddy Steve can watch it and bask in it's joy. :D