HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Civic/Del Sol (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] If you thought the ep3 sucked... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23220)

pdiggitydogg 11-17-2004 04:49 PM

[OFFICIAL] If you thought the ep3 sucked...

Check this out:
http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery...nda-civic.html

AzCivic 11-17-2004 05:10 PM

cool, a GEO metro.

JDMFantasy2k 11-17-2004 08:27 PM

i'd kill myself before i drive that:o

ebpda9 11-18-2004 09:30 PM

kinda looks like the pic i posted in ot a while ago. i am sure that is only the hatchback version which always looked like shit. the coupe sedan better look better than that

dabouncerx24 11-18-2004 10:17 PM

That................? A Civic...................? I agree with JDM, I would kill myself before I drive that thing. :pukey

KwikR6 11-19-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dabouncerx24
That................? A Civic...................? I agree with JDM, I would kill myself before I drive that thing. :pukey

Well go play in traffic then bwahahaha:D
anyway that's disgusting.
Congrats Honda on another disappointing automobile.

Fatal070 11-19-2004 06:43 PM

I like it.. I honestly love the new hatch and can't wait to see this one... I hope they give it a bit more power though... what can I say I love Honda's hatchbacks...:yes: ...

I think the new front end on this 06 Hatch looks more like a jdm type R and It does look a bit more sporty.. The back looks kind of cool too...

I LOVE HONDA:cool:

JDMFantasy2k 11-19-2004 09:35 PM

^^^^ needs a kick in the face:yes:

sorry dude, but the body styling of cars these days just isn't like it used be back in the mid 90's. Smooth flowing body lines with cool looking headlights and the cars weren't as tall as an suv and didn't resemble potatoes.

IALuder 11-19-2004 10:16 PM

i dont know, those headlights remind me of a GPT.

its not the ugliest car ever made. but defently not the best looking either. honda need to be like ford and GM bring back the old school cars with a K20. :yes: :bandit:

pdiggitydogg 11-19-2004 10:45 PM

Agreed
Why cant they bring back the crx as a modified insight chassis (like the photoshop image)

Fatal070 11-19-2004 11:00 PM

It's just not going to happen guys...I would love it if it did but with the times changing It probably won’t.
Chances of seeing an older looking civic remade are about the same as the chances of seeing a Ghostbusters 3.
Just going to have to go with the times... they might grow on people eventually?
I really don't think this vehicle looks to bad, but I really want to see the inside, the SI now has beautiful interior... I’d sport it….

pdiggitydogg 11-19-2004 11:06 PM

the back looks like a matrix.
the front looks like a pontiac.
the whole car looks like a big wet turd that was squeezed out of an anal-whore with diarrhea who ate beans and celery.

Fatal070 11-19-2004 11:48 PM

Everyone has an opinion:)

To each there own.:cool:

pdiggitydogg 11-20-2004 12:13 AM

No...mine is the only one that matters. What I say is law:hypnotic:

BlackDeuceCoupe 11-20-2004 01:36 AM

LoL!

Personally, I wish Honda would officially kill the CiViC name. The Honda CiViC died and was buried in 2001.

The 'new' CiViCs, so called, are built on the 'Global Compact Platform'. The only thing 'CiViC' about them is the name, and it gets more obvious, as time goes by, that the last Honda CiViC to roll off the assembly line was in 2000.

I haven't looked at ANY 'new' Hondas in the last two years. Sorry! Not interested!

Most Hondas bore me. The only ones I like are REAL CiViCs, and as far as I'm concerned, the only REAL CiViCs were made between '92-'00...

IALuder 11-20-2004 02:03 AM

the only new honda i have been looking at is the S2K or the TSX

JDMFantasy2k 11-20-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackDeuceCoupe
LoL!

Personally, I wish Honda would officially kill the CiViC name. The Honda CiViC died and was buried in 2001.

The 'new' CiViCs, so called, are built on the 'Global Compact Platform'. The only thing 'CiViC' about them is the name, and it gets more obvious, as time goes by, that the last Honda CiViC to roll off the assembly line was in 2000.

I haven't looked at ANY 'new' Hondas in the last two years. Sorry! Not interested!

Most Hondas bore me. The only ones I like are REAL CiViCs, and as far as I'm concerned, the only REAL CiViCs were made between '92-'00...

well said

KwikR6 11-20-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
Agreed
Why cant they bring back the crx as a modified insight chassis (like the photoshop image)

Oh dude that photoshop was the sickest.
I don't understand why the fuck honda went with british styling and got rid of all their japanese designers??

KwikR6 11-20-2004 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackDeuceCoupe
LoL!

Speak on brother!! Speak on!!! I can't agree with someone more then that.