HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   well (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25363)

AkimboStylee 09-17-2005 11:09 PM

well

when I got home ( read: jail sucks) I checked my tracking numbers and sure enough my packages were arriving tody, and the did, not more than 5 minutes of me being home.

So as i write this im am looking at my new system for my car

2 12" Infinity Kappa series Perfects
1 MTX81001D Amplifier
1 Spool of @ gauge wire (grey)
1 Battery Box
2 Platinum Terminals
Various Connecters
2 4'X8' sheets of MDF
1 Skill jig saw
1 Craftsman 14.6 V cordless drill

Which means that this weekend i am starting the install in the new sentra, all custom, and then I have to wait 4 more days for my SE-r wheels!! I love my new job

Grip72 09-18-2005 10:52 AM

what's ur new job? i'm guessing something like futureshop or somethin

IALuder 09-18-2005 05:02 PM

nice. weres the pictures?

AkimboStylee 09-18-2005 07:49 PM

no digi, and my new job is head line cook (expo) and im making close to 24 dollars an hour, plus im not salary, i bought the tools to help me complete what i need to build my box and what not

Mischief 09-18-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AkimboStylee
no digi, and my new job is head line cook (expo) and im making close to 24 dollars an hour, plus im not salary, i bought the tools to help me complete what i need to build my box and what not
damn nice money.. could easily afford a STi with that much.. my buddy makes with his makes 24 after his bonuses and stuff

AkimboStylee 09-19-2005 05:22 PM

no bonuses, and besides, im saving up to get a house which is more important than a really nice fucking car, as it is, i have 2 cars already, the sentra and the civic that is going under a renovation, big renovation, thats all i am going to say

Mischief 09-19-2005 10:03 PM

pssssh. I'd rather live in a shitbox house and have a nice car.. Not saying your cars aren't nice but I'd be dumping ridiculous money into mine, because I'm stupid like that

Racing Rice 09-20-2005 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mischief
pssssh. I'd rather live in a shitbox house and have a nice car.. Not saying your cars aren't nice but I'd be dumping ridiculous money into mine, because I'm stupid like that

Ha, so young. Your taste will change. I'd rather have an okay house, and all of the toys I can afford with the money I have left.:D Shitbox houses, usually require a lot of money to maintain.

ChrisCantSkate 09-20-2005 09:05 AM

yeah houses are usually investments, cars generally dont appreciate in value. better to get a nice house than car in the long run

ShEaNy 09-21-2005 09:49 AM

^^:yes: i agree...id rather have a sweet house...and an ok car..and maybe a few things done to it...:bandit:

MissJDM 09-25-2005 10:22 PM

I guess I would rather have a sweet house and an okay car, but a "sweet" house would take me yearrsss to have. However, I wanna get into a new car sometime before I turn twenty and a house before I am 22 just to earn some equity. Too bad my parents don't let me spend my money the way I wanna. :rolleyes: