HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fast and Furious Females (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Fragrance (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21416)

Kool-Aid 05-20-2004 05:07 PM

Fragrance

What's your favorite fragrance? Mine is Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret...and CoolWater...

Rob 05-20-2004 05:07 PM

For me...or the the opposite sex?

Kool-Aid 05-20-2004 05:12 PM

Both...What do you like on yourself and what do you like on girls...I like Curve on men...that's a neck muncher right there...hint hint...;)

Rob 05-20-2004 05:22 PM

Well...surprisingly enough I wear Curve...and Chrome, if you never smelled that stuff you need to...I have gotten SO many compliments off of Chrome and quite a few girls that have told me that I smelled good enough to eat...;)

As for the opposite sex, I like alot of the Victoria Secret fragrances...I can't remember the name but one of my ex gf's used to wear it and everytime she did it would make me want to attack her...in a good way if you know what I mean........

Kool-Aid 05-20-2004 05:28 PM

Ha ha ha...did you ever attack her (in a good way) though?

Rob 05-20-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Ha ha ha...did you ever attack her (in a good way) though?

Honestly.......do you need to ask? ;)

Kool-Aid 05-20-2004 05:43 PM

I guess not. ha ha ha. But yea, I love a guy who wears cologne...it really turns me on.....;) :yes:

ShagginJet 05-20-2004 06:39 PM

I wear Escape by CK and Chrome. Chrome is a good cologne.

As for on girls, usually something fruity. Really though, anything. Just the smell of a woman is enough, maybe minus if she's wearing mens old spice or something.

JDMFantasy2k 05-20-2004 07:35 PM

for a nice quick spray, tsunami AXE is pretty good, but for dressy stuff i love good old fashioned polo.

vtracer20 05-20-2004 09:32 PM

i used polo sport for like 8 years and i'm switchign up to Armani Pure home......my god does that stuff smell good, for women, i dont know as long as it smells good

CD5Passion 05-21-2004 12:43 AM

what do you ladies think of Crave from Calvin Klein, i just bought it and am interested if anyone has any "studies" on affectivness:kiss:

Wren57 05-21-2004 12:48 AM

I never wear cologne... I need to get some. As for on a girl, my ex used to wear "cucumber melon" (awesome name btw:D) lotion and it was awesome. Also the Victorias Secret fragrances are nice, as has been mentioned...

a96710 05-21-2004 01:44 AM

My gf got me Ralph Lauren Romance for my b-day....before that I had Aqua Di Gio Armani. I dunno what I like on a girl.

Kool-Aid 05-21-2004 05:31 AM

I've never smelled Crave before...never even heard of it...cucumber melon is ok...I just like more of an "adult" fragrance...

biker's back 05-21-2004 06:42 AM

My gf puts on Ralph by Ralph haha... great 'chick' smell

as for me i put on Drakkar Noir which has got a bit of an old school smell to it (for the people not in the know)

SolPol 05-21-2004 09:11 AM

Ahh Drakkar, I remember the days.

I use the Aqua Di Gio by Armani. And Happy for men. That shit is awesome.

Girls can wear just about anything. Except that coconut smelling shit :pukey

Anything fruity or vanilla is good on a woman :yes:

That cucumber melon stuff smells good as hell too.

CD5Passion 05-21-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

I've never smelled Crave before...never even heard of it...cucumber melon is ok...I just like more of an "adult" fragrance...
well you should smell it so I know what you think, i think it smells good, so far I've gotten compliments so Ima say its a good cologne

Whiteclipse99 05-21-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

But yea, I love a guy who wears cologne...it really turns me on.....;) :yes:

Definitely! :yes:

I personally like Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him cologne. I don't like cologne that's too strong or guys who smell like they bathed in it.

As for myself I like Candies and Victoria's Secret's Amber Romance. I also picked up a trick from a lady I used to work with: girls if you or your guy are a fan of vanilla, vanilla extract works as a great substitute and it's edible, so it will make the guys happy. ;)

ShagginJet 05-21-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I also picked up a trick from a lady I used to work with: girls if you or your guy are a fan of vanilla, vanilla extract works as a great substitute and it's edible, so it will make the guys happy. ;)

I wonder if that extract could be used other places... hrmmm.

DsBlu01CivEX 05-21-2004 07:44 PM

For guys: Very Sexy for Him (I'd jump just about any guy that has this on....*d fans herself*), Drakkar-you're right Rob, that is a good classic scent!, Polo Sport....that's all I know the names of...but if I smell a guy and he smells good, I'm definitely going to complement him on it....and find out what it is.

I've heard Crave smells good, but I haven't smelled it yet.

For me: BCB Girls in Metro, Hugo Boss for women, Polo Sport for Women

And yes Cucumber Melon rocks. That's the lotion I use from Bath and Body. I used to use their Iced Pineapple, but they stopped making it.

CD5Passion 05-22-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX

I've heard Crave smells good, but I haven't smelled it yet.
[/b]

I'm open on weekends and tuesdays;) ;) ;) j/p

ShagginJet 05-22-2004 11:20 AM

^ That's it, just weekends and Tuesdays... Damn them are some shitty hours.

I stand by my Chrome and Escape, both have gotten me manmy compliments. Although I wear them very lightly and girls have to get pretty close before they can smell it.

spoogenet 05-22-2004 01:27 PM

VS has some good fragrances for the ladies. The only cucumber melon one I ever liked was by them (tranquil breezes) and they discontinued it! I also had a g/f who would wear Fresh Cut Grass from Gap, that smelled really good on her....not sure if they still make it.

I usually wear Drakkar or Rush, but Curve and Aspen I also like.

b

CD5Passion 05-22-2004 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShagginJet
^ That's it, just weekends and Tuesdays... Damn them are some shitty hours.

actually I work most on the weekends but and now that I dont have school I have one day off these next two weeks. but hey it's cash

Kool-Aid 05-22-2004 03:41 PM

Yes, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for women...is my recipe...the only thing I wear... :yes:

DsBlu01CivEX 05-23-2004 04:54 PM

Tuesdays and weekends eh? Well...I have off work every other weekend, maybe we can work something out ;)

And Shaggin has the key to wearing cologne.....must wear it lightly so that the girl has to get close. Girls like that too if especially if they like the scent....and the guy of course.

IALuder 05-23-2004 10:17 PM

i wear adidas sport. always have and always will.

mylittlecivic 05-24-2004 02:13 AM

i usually wear Lucky You, or something fruity. I dont know what i like on guys for sure I just know I LOVE how my b/f smells lol.

ShagginJet 05-25-2004 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mylittlecivic
i usually wear Lucky You, or something fruity. I dont know what i like on guys for sure I just know I LOVE how my b/f smells lol.

^ That's funny, I love the way your b/f smells too.... Who woulda thunk.

Kool-Aid 05-25-2004 02:20 PM

^I should certainly hope you don't... ;)

Rob 05-25-2004 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by ShagginJet
I love the way your b/f smells too....

IALuder 05-25-2004 10:13 PM

^ hahaha :D Nice!

BlackWolf 05-26-2004 08:14 AM

I wear Lancome Miracle here's the link...

http://www.macys.com/lancome/lancome...ct.ognc?bhcp=1

As for men, I kinda go old school with Obession. Yeah I know it's old, old school but I LOVE that warm smell. It just makes me feel like cuddling up with him, naked. :yes:

CD5Passion 05-26-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Tuesdays and weekends eh? Well...I have off work every other weekend, maybe we can work something out ;)

;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

DsBlu01CivEX 06-11-2004 01:08 PM

Ok...my store just started carrying Crave....and I'm not so sure about it. Maybe it smells better on guys than it does sniffing it from the bottle. I do dig the packaging of it though:yes:

beanbandit 06-12-2004 05:58 AM

See this is a very open ended question because colognes and fragrences smell different dependent on person, so it is hard 2 make recommendations because what smells good on one individual may clash on another... Every individual gives off there own bodily scent ( And I'm talkin' the faint scent that distinguishes one person from another, not b-o ) and gives off different levels of pheromones... So fragrances are used as an enhancer 2 ones natural smell. As 4 myself I find that the 2 colognes that work best 4 me are CK One and Hugo Boss... they just work well with my chemistry... I have friends who have tried the Hugo Boss and it just didn't smell the same on them ( so neither use it )... Of course I use CK One the most often, I seem 2 have the most luck when attracting members of the opposite sex with CK One (and this will probably sound crazy 2 the guys but the CK One can be worn by either gender, so I think that that is its appeal... as crazy as it sounds women are generally drawn 2 more feminine smells - CK one has a very slight floral and citrus scent ) The biggest rule about cologne is this, don't be afraid 2 spend a little extra 4 good cologne... Cheap cologne is just that CHEAP!!! it evaporates quickly and never smells as good as a better cologne... and MOST IMPORTANTLY - DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT GO OVERBOARD WHEN PUTTING ON YOUR SCENT... Bathing is intended 2 cleanse the body and make it smell clean... Cologne is just an accompaniment... When people begin wheezing, their eyes start watering, they go running 4 fresh air as you pass by, and they know that it is you approaching from over 100 yards away... that's a strong indicator that you are overdoing it!!! Remember a with a quality cologne, a little goes a long way... Now as females go, once again I point out not 2 over do it... I can't off the top of my head think of any one particular perfume that I prefer... Generally, I like something light... floral with a hint of fruitful scents is very feminine... I tend 2 like when women use a nicely scented body lotion from Bath and Bodyworks ( or the such ) over a heavy perfume... Not only does it make them smell absolutely fantastic, but makes their skin soft 2 the touch and sweet 2 the taste... Also I think the scents of body lotions tend 2 stay within fabric 4 a greater period of time... That is one of the greatest sensation of all, when you let the one you are with borrow an article of clothing ,and then when you get it back you place it on and can still smell their scent on it and all you can think about is them... That is fantastic, the only thing better is when they are there wrapped in your arms and you nestle your nose into their hair, enhaling the sweet aroma... aaaahhhh... the scent of a woman... there is nothing grander - Don Juan DeBandito :bandit:

BlackWolf 06-12-2004 11:30 AM

^^ Sounds like someone with too much time on their hands instead of someone. Someone like me. Hi! Have we met?? ;)

beanbandit 06-13-2004 09:06 AM

No not formally... But Hello 2 U ;) I'm pretty new 2 this forum but am gettin in on the fun at sorta quick pace... and in respect 2 your comment, It's not so much that I have 2 much time on my hands... I just tend 2 pay attention 2 details a bit more than a lot of people (I also tend 2 be a bit long winded at times - present case in point - and have been known 2 get a little silly from time 2 time with my postings) By the way I also posted a reply 2 your last post on the Male Strip Club Thread ( U shouldn't say such things... U get a poor boy like me all worked up... Wait a sec. scratch that... Go ahead and say those kinda things all you like!!! Course when ya' do I guess it wont be so much the time on my hands as much as what's in my hand...;) ) With admiration (and a sticky keypad) - Don Juan DeBandito:bandit:

Kool-Aid 06-18-2004 02:04 AM

See...Im more drawn to cologne...I love men...and I love the way men smell when they have certain colognes on...such as...Curve...or CK Be or B...something not too strong/striking to the nose. I like soft sweet smells...I get sooooo turned on by those two colognes that I could just do anything you'd want me to...that's how much of a passionately sexual person I am... ;)

vtecb20gsr 06-18-2004 11:08 AM

coolwater, eternity, ck, hugo,curve... depends on occasion... I also love the smell of my g/f on me. In addition, her neck... yum.