HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Get-ro car wash? :) (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1237)

OneDopeTeg 11-12-2001 10:43 PM

Get-ro car wash? :)

Ok let me start with an explaination of the "Get-ro car wash". A "GCW" as I will abreviate...is putting on a rain jacket and scrubbing your car with soap while it is raining outside so ya dont gotta wash the car off.....anyone done it? ;) Let me just say....it is raining right now where I live and damn my car looks good ;)

94_AcCoRd_EX 11-12-2001 11:08 PM

Lol, I've washed my car in the rain, but i always rinse it still.

OneDopeTeg 11-12-2001 11:11 PM

see....thats just not Get-ro enough :)

Raver X 11-13-2001 01:48 AM

OMG! I thought I was the only one ;(

slowEJ6 11-13-2001 03:05 AM

ive thought about doing it but......i decided id rather wait till it stopped raining, since it can go weeks at a time of rain here :rolleyes::mad:

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 07:46 AM

Man.. I knew Id been doing something wrong... I wouldnt even have to take a bath if I did it that way either.. Good advice man..;)

Addict 11-13-2001 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice
Man.. I knew Id been doing something wrong... I wouldnt even have to take a bath if I did it that way either.. Good advice man..;)

Yep just lather up in some Meguiar's Gold Class. Then just give your self a nice waxing (waxing, not wacking). I prefer carnuba it leaves a nice scent. You don't need to wash for weeks! Just a dusting.. ;)

I'm just not Get-ro enough.....

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict

Yep just lather up in some Meguiar's Gold Class. Then just give your self a nice waxing (waxing, not wacking). I prefer carnuba it leaves a nice scent. You don't need to wash for weeks! Just a dusting.. ;)

I'm just not Get-ro enough.....

I have some of that.. Ill have to try it out next time... Umm maybe Ill wait till it warms up some..

Addict 11-13-2001 08:52 AM

Quote:

I have some of that.. Ill have to try it out next time... Umm maybe Ill wait till it warms up some..

Yeah I think I lost a few appendages last time around. Damn this cold weather..

LOL

Accord Man 11-13-2001 08:55 AM

LMAO

Please dont tell me any of you guys do this for real?!

:confused: ;)

OneDopeTeg 11-13-2001 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Accord Man
LMAO

It is done!! :)

Addict 11-13-2001 09:10 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Hell no I don't wash my car in the rain. Just me....

;)

OneDopeTeg 11-13-2001 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict

Hell no I don't wash my car in the rain. Just me....

;)

Your lettin me down ::no:: haha not everyone is gunna do it.....thats why its "Get-ro".....just admit that your gunna try it next time it rains though....you know you are....its ok....join the GCW Club! ;)

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 09:36 AM

Quote:

LMAO

What youve never tried it.. Dont knock till you try it man... Saves you big $$$ on water bills..

Accord Man 11-13-2001 09:40 AM

Quote:

What youve never tried it.. Dont knock till you try it man... Saves you big $$$ on water bills..

umm save on water.. never thought of that before..

Guess I'll try it next time it rains. That'll be in 6 months though, cause now it snows.. ;(

;)

grl_racer 11-13-2001 10:46 AM

yeah so what does it make you when you take your bath and wash your car with the same soap.... in the rain at the same time?!?!?!

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 10:50 AM

Quote:

umm save on water.. never thought of that before..

Guess I'll try it next time it rains. That'll be in 6 months though, cause now it snows.. ;(

;)

yeah... try it now... talk about some THO!! *LOL*

grl_racer 11-13-2001 11:00 AM

i live in the desert it never rains... so i cant try it... guess i just have to wash myself w/ my car with the hose... like i always do..

but when i move to Seattle... ill make sure to try it up there

Accord Man 11-13-2001 11:11 AM

There should be a national holiday for this..

You know the * National wash your car in the rain whill butt naked holiday*..

LOL the *butt naked* part was of my creation..

;)

grl_racer 11-13-2001 11:25 AM

Quote:

There should be a national holiday for this..

You know the * National wash your car in the rain whill butt naked holiday*..

LOL the *butt naked* part was of my creation..
;)

i dunno about National wash your car in the rain while butt naked... think of all the ass's you WOULDNT wanna see.. goes back to the thread in the F&F Females Forum... beach whales, lingerie, bad visuals.... :pukey

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by grl_racer

i dunno about National wash your car in the rain while butt naked... think of all the ass's you WOULDNT wanna see.. goes back to the thread in the F&F Females Forum... beach whales, lingerie, bad visuals.... :pukey

*LOL* very true.. not to mention youll leave funny marks while waxing.. *L*;)

slowEJ6 11-13-2001 12:09 PM

butt naked car washing in the rain......remind me to stay indoors during that day ;)

slowEJ6 11-13-2001 12:11 PM

its pouring outside right now......but my car is already so damn clean...hehe.
not to mention it rains for like 5min and then stops, this weather is weaksauce :mad:

Accord Man 11-13-2001 12:23 PM

Quote:

good point.

I'll have to reconsider.

;)

KwikR6 11-13-2001 01:08 PM

Well I'm speachless....I didn't know anyone else did that. Wacking in the rain....i mean waxing..WAXING I TELL YA!!!! hahahaha jk. And don't remind me about the lingerie thingy...oh now the visuals......oh me oh my.....damn it. ;(

grl_racer 11-13-2001 01:20 PM

Quote:

*LOL* very true.. not to mention youll leave funny marks while waxing.. *L*;)

i already do that on the windows... when i try and dry the top of my car..... heheh only problem of being short::yes:: :rolleyes: ;)

Racing Rice 11-13-2001 02:25 PM

Quote:

i already do that on the windows... when i try and dry the top of my car..... heheh only problem of being short::yes:: :rolleyes: ;)

*LOL* at least it makes your car look like it has pokadots.. Mine would just have a funny line going down the middle of the door.. *L*;) ::yes:: :eek:

Accord Man 11-13-2001 02:42 PM

humm..

somebody is quiet full of himself.. :rolleyes:

;)

90civiclxryder 11-13-2001 05:23 PM

i never new it was called get-ro washing i do it all the time cause the water is free;)

Raver X 11-13-2001 08:32 PM

GCWC fo life ::yes::

OneDopeTeg 11-14-2001 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raver X
GCWC fo life ::yes::

Word...I think we gots a new crew :) just what we need! Long live the GCWC!!!

OneDopeTeg 11-14-2001 02:01 AM

Quote:

yeah so what does it make you when you take your bath and wash your car with the same soap.... in the rain at the same time?!?!?!

One smart mutha!! ;)

Raver X 11-14-2001 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by OneDopeTeg

Word...I think we gots a new crew :) just what we need! Long live the GCWC!!!

Werd, when do we get stickers and shirts? :confused:

slowEJ6 11-14-2001 04:18 AM

id like to see the graphic used to represent the team :cool:

KwikR6 11-14-2001 05:00 PM

I think it should be a pic of a scrub washing himself in the rain in a puddle with his civic beside him all shiny from just being washed?????
Picture the grub from Happy Gilmour. The caddy
That guy....yeahhhhh

OneDopeTeg 11-15-2001 12:43 AM

I am working on the GCWC logo right now guys....have it done and ready for unveiling tomorrow night :) lmao

Raver X 11-15-2001 02:08 AM

Im lookin forward to my GCWC sticker ::yes::

ChrisCantSkate 11-15-2001 05:10 PM

my mom and neibors called me crazy for doing it, glad im not alone with the GCW

hybrid3do0rcx- i know what your talking about, FL man, you can count on it raining daily, making me wash my car 3-4 times a week sometimes. damn black. GWC for life.. hrm its sprinkling now, wonder if its gonna pick up at all.

KwikR6 11-15-2001 05:53 PM

If you do get some stickers made up....i will get one. hahaha those will be sick.

OneDopeTeg 11-15-2001 07:09 PM

haha if people want em....I will make stickers and send everybody one or two....gotta get a design and such :) its in the works though.