HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Best ways to trick a girl into giving head. (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7466)

CDM 09-20-2002 02:22 PM

Best ways to trick a girl into giving head.

yes its dirty, but oh well

Doodes, what are some of your best methods?

I always do a lil stimuation of the girl first, gotta get her got, then start talkin all dirty until she goes along with it, then move on up and get it slappin on her face, usually goes good from there....

Share the knowledge

Racing Rice 09-20-2002 02:35 PM

It mostly just depends on the girl. Some dont mind doing it, others refuse. I say if you want it (oral), be prepared to have to give it first..:D

DsBlu01CivEX 09-20-2002 03:54 PM

you shouldn't have to trick a girl into giving you head. If she really was into you she'd be willing to please you anyway that you wanted.

94_AcCoRd_EX 09-20-2002 06:02 PM

Haha, that titles hilarious. How would you trick a girl into doing that? Just ask her ;)

theonlypunk 09-22-2002 09:55 PM

There is no ways to trick someone into sex, unless we're talking about druging someone and thats illegal.

I really dont think your going to be able to sick your dick in her mouth and her still be "tricked" about the whole thing. Girls aren't that stupid....

tho if you want head, try going down on her first. If your good she will surely return the favour:yes:

Rob 09-23-2002 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by theonlypunk
tho if you want head, try going down on her first. If your good she will surely return the favour:yes:

I'll have to agree with theonly...usually does the trick :yes:

Whiteclipse99 09-23-2002 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
you shouldn't have to trick a girl into giving you head. If she really was into you she'd be willing to please you anyway that you wanted.

I agree!:yes:

CDM 09-23-2002 12:05 PM

Well the reason for the thread, as you all know, some girls dont like to do it, but with the proper motivation they will, just want to share the knowledge...

NooNz 09-23-2002 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theonlypunk
There is no ways to trick someone into sex, unless we're talking about druging someone and thats illegal.

ITS ILLEGAL!??!?!...when did this happen?!?!...oh man!..i'm in trouble!....

juvenile 09-23-2002 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NooNz

ITS ILLEGAL!??!?!...when did this happen?!?!...oh man!..i'm in trouble!....

Step out of the car and put your hands on your hand.
You're coming with me Mr. NooNz! :bandit:

CDM 09-23-2002 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by juvenile

Step out of the car and put your hands on your hand.
You're coming with me Mr. NooNz! :bandit:

:D :D :D

Wren57 09-23-2002 05:05 PM

Yeah I pretty much agree... theres just no way to "trick" them to do it... maybe convince them to if they don't want to... I dunno... I would say just get her excited enough and slowly lead her down there... good luck...:yes:

2000Pimpinex 09-24-2002 02:14 AM

Go down on her and tell her how much it would mean to you if she'd return the favor. If your good, most women don't mind pleasing you. Just make sure you know what your doing down there or its no sucky sucky for you!

Rob 09-24-2002 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
Just make sure you know what your doing down there or its no sucky sucky for you!

:D :D

GirlRacer 09-25-2002 05:53 PM

It mostly just depends on the girl. Some dont mind doing it, others refuse. I say if you want it (oral), be prepared to have to give it first..

Well, I'm a girl, & I'm gonna have to agree w/Rice, he has the best idea posted yet it seems. hehe Good call Rice. :yes:

bootstrap 09-25-2002 09:41 PM

pump alchohol into them... seriously

Racing Rice 09-25-2002 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bootstrap
pump alchohol into them... seriously

Then hope you dont get arrested later.:paranoid:

Rob 09-25-2002 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice

Then hope you dont get arrested later.:paranoid:

yeah...no sh*t..."no officer, I didn't know how much she had to drink"...:paranoid:

Racing Rice 09-26-2002 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AccordinStyle

yeah...no sh*t..."no officer, I didn't know how much she had to drink"...:paranoid:

More like.. "No Officer, I didnt know she was past out...":D :paranoid:

Rob 09-26-2002 10:01 AM

I have no idea what you mean...:D :D :D

cutiepy701 09-27-2002 08:26 AM

Dude thats pitiful as hell if you have to trick her.......I agree with everyone else on the board....go down on her first, or just ask, if girls suck dick, they suck dick, there is no in-between....if they don't they don't.

If you ask her, and she does, Im sure she will:yes:

CDM 09-27-2002 10:06 AM

Im talkin bout the ones that do but not often. like they prefer not to. They just need to proper motivation and\or Alchohol, lol. I seriosly dont know what the big deal is. Its not like its gonna kill them. lol Some chick love it, for those that do GOD BLESS YOU, you make the world a better safer place to live.

GirlRacer 09-28-2002 02:03 PM

:D :D why safer?

Rob 09-28-2002 10:56 PM

I think he intended that for certain parts of the country where livestock is more readily available.....safer with a woman!! :D :paranoid: ;)

bootstrap 09-30-2002 09:06 AM

Everybody is saying "go down on her first and mabye she'll return the favor". Ok this is where you are all wrong, if you can get her pants off, you SURELY can put your dick in her mouth! C'mon now, and if you get her pants off you better be ****in

CDM 09-30-2002 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GirlRacer
:D :D why safer?

What if Bill Clinton never got his? He could have nuked the world or started a war. lol. When Women relieve a man with a lil sucky sucky it really calms you down, the testosterone levels drop. your less likely to do something drastic. God Bless headgiving women!!!! :bow: The security of the free world depends on you! :bow: I guarantee George W isnt getting any. Why do you think hes so eager to start wars????? :D

Racing Rice 09-30-2002 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bootstrap
you SURELY can put your dick in her mouth!

BS!... Mouths have teeth (atleast the chick I date do anyway :D).. They can defend themselves if they dont want you there..:paranoid:

juvenile 09-30-2002 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice

BS!... Mouths have teeth (atleast the chick I date do anyway :D).. They can defend themselves if they dont want you there..:paranoid:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :pukey :crazy:

**** YOU!!!!
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!! :o

GirlRacer 09-30-2002 08:10 PM

:rolleyes: See, every guy tries to say that...like if they aren't able to 'relieve it' every now and then that it builds up and causes serious attitude changes...I just dont understand how that can happen? :no:

InfamousCrx 10-01-2002 10:37 AM

:rolleyes: Well I have to aggree with "Cdm"My woman needs a lil motivation such as alcohol and then she be wanting to start it.....Some woman need it to be able to do it...Like novacane...LOL
Well thats my Lil oppinion...
Juan

CDM 10-01-2002 01:12 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: See, every guy tries to say that...like if they aren't able to 'relieve it' every now and then that it builds up and causes serious attitude changes...I just dont understand how that can happen? :no:

Its true, its like roid-rage, its just build up of testosterone... Makes you more aggressive and irritable. Then once your relieved your fine.

GirlRacer 10-01-2002 07:06 PM

:D guess it's 1 of those things that girls just don't understand. :rolleyes: :D

CDM 10-02-2002 01:49 PM

Quote:

:D guess it's 1 of those things that girls just don't understand. :rolleyes: :D

I've never understood how a girl could go a prolonged time with out sex and not go crazy. Like some girls go years without getting any and they dont care..Seems like girls dont need it as much as guys do,... Ill never understand that.... ;)

Rob 10-02-2002 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CDM

Seems like girls dont need it as much as guys do,... Ill never understand that.... ;)

that's not true...you just haven't met the right girls :D

GirlRacer 10-02-2002 07:19 PM

:rolleyes: nah...I'm one of those ones that can go with or without, but no matter who you are, I think everyone has those moments when U just wish someone was there to uh....yanno...;) :yes:

Rob 10-02-2002 11:07 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: nah...I'm one of those ones that can go with or without, but no matter who you are, I think everyone has those moments when U just wish someone was there to uh....yanno...;) :yes:

yeah, I know...just seems that a majority of the girls that I've met over the past year have been the type that can't go without...sadly enough I haven't been a big receiver of their "needs" ;( maybe the fact that the guy to girl ratio over here is about 500 to 1 has something to do with it though :no:

CDM 10-03-2002 10:01 AM

Quote:

For guys thats every 5 min... :D

GirlRacer 10-03-2002 06:55 PM

:D :yes:

CDM 10-04-2002 02:57 PM

So GirlRacer, how you doin?

Whats life like in Tulsa, Oklahoma ??

Racing Rice 10-05-2002 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CDM
So GirlRacer, how you doin?

Whats life like in Tulsa, Oklahoma ??

Please keep personal conversations through PM, thanks.;)