HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jail Sucks!!! (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25362)

AkimboStylee 09-17-2005 10:50 PM

Jail Sucks!!!

I had a terrible experience!!! Well this new girl that I am dating is just so great, that her Ex-husband wants her back, so he tried to f' with me by coming over to my house and starting shit with me. He pulls a knife on me (he was so drunk that he didn't even open the knife, of course i didn't know that until later). Of course I feel threatened, so I started to beat the shit out of him, only I didn't know that he was a hemopheliac, and for you people that don't know this, it means that he could bleed to death if he cuts himself. So of course I call the police because I was just violated, only when they show up I find out that are charging me assult and battery because they didn't find anything threating, and that he was a hemopheliac. Well i had to have my new girl friend (I have been with her for three days, One day and then this happens and the two days I was in jail)
come bail me out, so I got a lawyer and
have her statement showing that he was intoxicated and he initiated the fight and he pulled a knife on me.

Well come to find out he decided not to press charges, and he violated a restraining order so now I have a court date and a case against the state for false imprisonment, and for unnessecary excesive force by the police force.

So all in all I got a pretty cool orange jump suit and a 48 hr vacation if you will, not to mention a pretty cool as chick that likes me for me

Sorry it is so long but that is the start of the weekend I have, which is cool because me and my gf work at the same plac, and they gave us until wednesday off, because we had a tramatic experience!

/end rant/rave

Mischief 09-18-2005 12:28 AM

did you get to keep the jumpsuit? and do you have mugshots?!?!

AkimboStylee 09-18-2005 12:54 AM

no mugshots, and yes i have the jump suit

CD5Passion 09-18-2005 01:50 AM

haha nice..you should take a pic for our gallery...which is hiding somewhere now im sur

Grip72 09-18-2005 10:50 AM

wow...so he walked in with a folded up knife, and u kiccked his ass?

how old are u guys anyways?

KwikR6 09-18-2005 01:20 PM

hahahah nice...he didn't even pulle the blade...sweet..im glad you punched his fucking face in

ChrisCantSkate 09-18-2005 03:36 PM

this didnt happen in orlando by any chance did it? this sounds waaay too close to something that my neighbor was telling me about that happened a few doors down from me 3 or 4 days ago

IALuder 09-18-2005 05:00 PM

mauahahaha, i wish i could have seen it.

AkimboStylee 09-18-2005 07:50 PM

nope happened in melbourne, im 20 he is 22 was completely wasted on liquer and xanex

ChrisCantSkate 09-18-2005 09:09 PM

^that must have been an interesting morning trying to figure out what th hell happened

Racing Rice 09-19-2005 09:30 AM

Way to kick the douche bags ass! Goodluck in court.

SilverHX4Me 09-20-2005 04:46 AM

you don't get to keep the jumpsuits when you are released from jail or prison they are property of the county ( jail) or state ( prison)

they search you when you leave and everything they issue you is to be accounted for before you leave the premises.

AkimboStylee 09-20-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SilverHX4Me
you don't get to keep the jumpsuits when you are released from jail or prison they are property of the county ( jail) or state ( prison)

they search you when you leave and everything they issue you is to be accounted for before you leave the premises.

i got to keep the jumpsuit.

Racing Rice 09-20-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AkimboStylee

Maybe they figured they would let you hold it incase you got to return for an extended vacation. :ugh2:

Sorry, that isn't funny.:D :crazy:

SilverHX4Me 09-20-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AkimboStylee

sure you did.

Racing Rice 09-21-2005 08:31 AM

We want pics of you dressed up like a Prison bitch.:D

ShEaNy 09-21-2005 09:35 AM

yea i want pics of the suit...u shouldnt be able to keep it..but thats a crazyyy story man...:cool: :rolleyes: :crazy:

KwikR6 09-24-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SilverHX4Me

agreed...my brother works in a jail....and yeah..you can't keep the jumpsuits

MissJDM 09-25-2005 09:34 PM

..interesting story.
I guess this calls for pics!