HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Kid on the Block (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   I'm the new chic on the block (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22265)

ae_turbobabie 08-04-2004 04:15 PM

I'm the new chic on the block

who's got a bunch of hits.. chinese food makes me thick.. :rolleyes: just kiddin.. that's so cheesy.. just wanted to drop by and say hi.. :kiss:

CD5Passion 08-04-2004 05:51 PM

welcome to hs, hope you enjoy everything, we have some friendly people here so feel free to ask questions. got any pics of either you and/or your car?

a96710 08-04-2004 06:23 PM

How's it goin, welcome to HST.

Violent Apathy 08-04-2004 06:37 PM

Man Shards, slow down. :pfft:

CD5Passion 08-04-2004 07:00 PM

haha it seems I'm always the first to welcome someone

mylittlecivic 08-05-2004 01:11 AM

Hey Welcome To HS!!!!! got any plans for your integra? I knew someone with an 00 gsr Ohhh it was nice!

-oh yea- -- shards sounds so much like sharts cant you just call him darin or something?

RxGoaT13 08-05-2004 02:37 AM

Welcome to HS

CD5Passion 08-05-2004 03:19 AM

Thanks anna, yeah everyone call me DARIN..for that is my name
and RX im dissapointed in you, you normally are the second one to post a welcome, you slacked on this one

ae_turbobabie 08-05-2004 11:19 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys.. don't have pix of myself with my car.. haven't been able to take pics... and when i was able too.. F**** theives stole my car.. now my car is trash sittin in front of my garage.. here's the link..

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=915613

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

black95gs-t 08-05-2004 12:28 PM

If I were you, I'd be beatin someones ass. And by the way, WELCOME!!!!:wave:
Jon

ae_turbobabie 08-05-2004 01:59 PM

AND YOU CAN KIND OF SEE half of me in one of the pictures. ;(

ae_turbobabie 08-05-2004 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
welcome to hs, hope you enjoy everything, we have some friendly people here so feel free to ask questions. got any pics of either you and/or your car?

click my webpage... :rolleyes:

CD5Passion 08-05-2004 03:17 PM

which requires me to register an account. lets not do the eye rolling thing also :|

ae_turbobabie 08-05-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

which requires me to register an account. lets not do the eye rolling thing also :|

OPPS... WELP.. SORRY THEN.. I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT..
HERE'S A PEAK AT ME FOR A LIMITED TIME..

black95gs-t 08-05-2004 04:22 PM

Linky no worky.

CD5Passion 08-05-2004 04:59 PM

:irked:

black95gs-t 08-05-2004 05:01 PM

:confused:

ae_turbobabie 08-05-2004 05:20 PM

FIXED

Violent Apathy 08-05-2004 05:52 PM

Wow. :love:

CD5Passion 08-05-2004 06:31 PM

Wow you are hot

IALuder 08-05-2004 08:26 PM

welcome to the board. sorry about your car. what was the totalled amount lost? what did they make off with?

and very nice pics. :yes:

ae_turbobabie 08-06-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SFKing
welcome to the board. sorry about your car. what was the totalled amount lost? what did they make off with?

and very nice pics. :yes:

well here's the scoop on this horror stolen car crap... So far the insurance company has not come down to a total settlement yet. My car is total is not repairable..... the current dealio is the insurance company is investigating about the whole settlement on weather or not they should even give us a payment for the loss. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
1. The car has been selvaged 3, this being the 4th time considering all 4 being total loss. When I bought the car, I had no clue the car was selvage because the owner provided me with a clean title. He said that the car has a clean title.

2. insurance company said somewhere along the line of this car's history, there was a roll back in milleage and they're investigating on who might of done it, we did a car fax when the car got stolen and it had no records of mileage roll back. They're suspicious about that.

3. INSURANCE FRAUD!!! they're assuming i'm trying to do insurance fruad because of the car's history. I have FULL COVERAGE on the vehicle. This whole situation has been RIDICULOUS!!! So by the end of this week, i'm suppose to hear something from my adjuster, which week by week they say they'll have an answer for me and it's been a whole month. So I'm giving them till the end of this week and if no answer yet, I'M GETTING A LAWYER!!!!! They know they're wrong for not doing they're research before insuring my car. I had no clues of my car being selvage... it's CLEAN and the motor is CLEAN as fuck!!!!!

They thieves who stole my car wasn't aiming for my engine.. they were aiming for my 17' gun metal Gram Lights, and my OEM OPTIONAL ITR KIT.. mainly because i have the full kit.. from front to back to sides and the spoiler... and not everyone has everything, it's hard to find everything all at once for a good deal. I got a kick ass deal on mine.. ;( ;( ;( and now it's gone!! and FOR sure the insurance couldn't reimburse me for it... my car itself is now only worth at selvage value $7-8 k.....But as of now, my car was sitting in the shop for almost a month and until i brought it home Monday because it was useless of it sitting at the shop if it wasn't getting fixed.. got stuck with a damn rental car that was gas hog, returned the damn shit before getting a settlement or car being fixed.... (policy does state that i am allow to have a rental up to the point of payment of total loss or repairment of vehicle) and either of it's been done.. so for sure i'm taking legal actions no matter what.. yeah i'm a newbie on here with a whole lot of car drama already... :mad: :mad: :mad:

thanks guys for welcoming me on board.. glad to be apart of the community, I'll keep u guys posted of this situation and i'll pics of my new car when i get one..

mylittlecivic 08-06-2004 12:27 AM

im really sorry about your car that sucks so bad!

btw you are beautiful:yes:

a96710 08-06-2004 12:36 AM

Damn...am I the only one who still sees a box with a red x in it?

IALuder 08-06-2004 05:34 AM

click her homepage option. thats what i did!:yes:

FlooredAccord 08-06-2004 01:54 PM

Welcome to the club!

pbateson 08-06-2004 11:20 PM

Welcome here! That suck your car is broken :(

mavaaoife 08-11-2004 08:06 AM

Awh sorry hun to hear about your car situation.. you seem to have as much drama as me in your life :no:

Just thought Id say hi to a fellow new Hs... and your a female too.. Us chicks gatta stick together right????

thermal 08-12-2004 12:11 AM

another pretty girl on the board.. he he... got any pics of the car before it got stolen? Was it turboed?

super_dave 08-24-2004 03:46 PM

hey mmm... do you think it would be wise to buy a car alarm? if not why?

C's 94 InTeGrA 08-25-2004 03:30 PM

Welcome hun. Fucking theives. Wish this all would come to a hault. IT sucks seeing everyday another teg being stolen.

And to superdave: Yes but not in a way u would think. These guys are smart. Its really easy to steal a teg if u know what ur doing. There have been other mehtods such as fuel cut off or to the point to where i seen guys take out these fuses for there ecu so the car wont move. But then in other times they just been hauled away on a trailer. Happened to one guy on honda-tech. His teg was in a mall and it showed up gone and he had the ecu plugs gone plus fuel cutoff.

CD5Passion 08-25-2004 05:18 PM

also most honda and acura keys will open up most honda/acura vehicles..my friend unlocked his teg with my accord key to prove it to me...he also said he knew this cause he used to steal shit when he was young

C's 94 InTeGrA 08-25-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

also most honda and acura keys will open up most honda/acura vehicles..my friend unlocked his teg with my accord key to prove it to me...he also said he knew this cause he used to steal shit when he was young

yeop. They can make so many diffferent combinations and then they run out of them and start using ones made already.

ebpda9 08-26-2004 12:22 AM

any worn honda.acura key will unlock/start other hondas

IALuder 08-26-2004 06:20 AM

nope, no one really cares or notice till it happens to them.

in a way it was good thing my 93 accord key could unlock my friends 89 accord. he lock his keys in his car. my prelude key also can lock and unlock otakuguys lude. but not start it.

pbateson 08-27-2004 02:15 PM

ae, are you still around?

AkimboStylee 09-12-2004 08:56 PM

what i had done to my civic, which i am glad was when the ignition went out they asked me for the vin number(well when thedash was swapped out(crx)it had the other vin) and got another. well long story short, i now have two keys, so good luck!

GT40FIED 09-13-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by C's 94 InTeGrA
yeop. They can make so many diffferent combinations and then they run out of them and start using ones made already.

Actually that's not entirely accurate. They could make tons more combinations if they used better tolerances. American auto makers have tolerances in their locks down to tens of thousandths of an inch. Imports are generally a lot less than that which means that if the key is even close it will usually work. And I thought the Japanese were supposed to be all efficient.

AkimboStylee 09-13-2004 09:59 PM

well i will be adding a security system, and a fuel cut off switch into my hatch when i get it back

IALuder 09-14-2004 06:32 AM

but remember in japan most people dont drive. plus they have less crime rate the us. so they dont really need to worrie about it.

but remember all preludes are made in japan. not canada or mexico. so are keys are all similar.