HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Civic/Del Sol (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "totally awesome dudes...scope it out!" (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19461)

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 11:41 AM

New toy Im getting

Just the bottom tray, not the din -

It goes in place of the cupholders...that I cant use because of the alpine being in the way.

Im just jdm-ing it up all over the place.

oc civic 01-28-2004 12:05 PM

what is it ?

IALuder 01-28-2004 12:55 PM

:confused:

G-M-W 01-28-2004 12:57 PM

whered ya get it

cashizslick 01-28-2004 12:57 PM

Im gonna start a new fad - USDM !Z mAd T!G4T y0!

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:00 PM

i guess my question is what is it out of?

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:12 PM

This is out of an EK4 (same one the clock came out of actually).

Its supposed to be for ctr's as theyre cupholders come out of the lower din as side-braces and the tray holds them. The tray was optional in EK4's but the ctr din-popping cupholders were not...I think...

See, on my car, with the radio being in the lower din, I cant even use the cupholders...instead I have my air freshener chillin on the top of the lid. I was just fartin around the other day and found the part...decided I wanted one...and got the hookup. Now, I can actually put things in there like..........pencils? I dont know...but I like it and it was super cheap @ $20 shipped

Those little superficial scratches will dissapear w/ some polish, Im sure.

Oh, this is what it looks like installed

cashizslick 01-28-2004 01:22 PM

y0 Pdiggs, you need a JDM motor to go with ur JDM cup holder thingy.

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
This is out of an EK4 (same one the clock came out of actually).

Its supposed to be for ctr's as theyre cupholders come out of the lower din as side-braces and the tray holds them. The tray was optional in EK4's but the ctr din-popping cupholders were not...I think...

See, on my car, with the radio being in the lower din, I cant even use the cupholders...instead I have my air freshener chillin on the top of the lid. I was just fartin around the other day and found the part...decided I wanted one...and got the hookup. Now, I can actually put things in there like..........pencils? I dont know...but I like it and it was super cheap @ $20 shipped

Those little superficial scratches will dissapear w/ some polish, Im sure.

Oh, this is what it looks like installed

EDM?

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cashizslick
y0 Pdiggs, you need a JDM motor to go with ur JDM cup holder thingy.

and the lights
and the clock (sorta)
and the mirrors (sorta)

Yes....Id like to have a motor
I was thinking about that today actually...I might be able to do it by next summer if I stop buying so much damn stuff :D

edit**Yes, EDM
(european domestic market - for those not in the know)
From Belgium actually

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

Im just jdm-ing it up all over the place.

this confused me because ive never seen the plate offered in a jdm civic... (not saying it never was)

i did however recall that there was something strange offered edm (i was not %100 sure what the differance was) so then this next reply made perfect sense..

are you sure it was not ONLY offered edm?

Quote:

edit**Yes, EDM
(european domestic market - for those not in the know)
From Belgium actually

Quote:

and the lights
and the clock (sorta)
and the mirrors (sorta)

i do like the clock... (because your instrumentation is amber) otherwise it would be not cool at all..

Quote:

Yes....Id like to have a motor
I was thinking about that today actually...I might be able to do it by next summer if I stop buying so much damn stuff :D

if money is tight.. why not maybe just turbo the y8?
you can get really decent numbers out of that.. without a lot of coin.

[ontopic] i like the plate over all, but id rather just store shit in the cup holders, since it has a lid.. if you put anything on that plate won't it just make the car messy? unless maybe like a headunit remote or something??.. for $20 id buy it[/ontopic]

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:44 PM

Oh, no it wasnt just edm...it was offered in the uk and japan too......just not here like the damn clock

I agree about the clock not matching being uncool...but it does so its pimp

money isnt tight...Im able to go out, have fun, pay for the car, etc. Hell, if the y8 blew up today I could get a motor. I just meant I could save and get it by putting a little aside each paycheck...instead of going to the movies for $8 all the time(damn you star theaters), buying an xbox that I didnt need just for halo (dumb i know), etc. I just buy too much stuff I dont need (I have a slight problem...sometimes I think I need a financial advisor/accountant to keep me in-check :rolleyes: )

Oh, if any of you 99 series guys are interested in my popup cupholders I will sell them for $20 (I'll make out even!)

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Oh, no it wasnt just edm...it was offered in the uk and japan too......just not here like the damn clock

I agree about the clock not matching being uncool...but it does so its pimp

money isnt tight...Im able to go out, have fun, pay for the car, etc. Hell, if the y8 blew up today I could get a motor. I just meant I could save and get it by putting a little aside each paycheck...instead of going to the movies for $8 all the time(damn you star theaters), buying an xbox that I didnt need just for halo (dumb i know), etc. I just buy too much stuff I dont need (I have a slight problem...sometimes I think I need a financial advisor/accountant to keep me in-check :rolleyes: )

Oh, if any of you 99 series guys are interested in my popup cupholders I will sell them for $20 (I'll make out even!)

the clock was offered in japan?

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:49 PM

indeed it was (there was an auction for a jdm one on ebay just the other week)
problem with ordering the jdm clock is its designed for being on the left side of the dash so it doesnt fit in our lhd based cars (which has it on the right of the dash)

EDIT**OH, I have seen pics of the clock in jdm cars...just if youre wondering. My friend Rieko's mom drives an RS in Toyama and it has one...she was going to send it to me in July when she got a new car...but I already got mine.

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:52 PM

Quote:

indeed it was (there was an auction for a jdm one on ebay just the other week)
problem with ordering the jdm clock is its designed for being on the left side of the dash so it doesnt fit in our lhd based cars (which has it on the right of the dash)

right.. ok we had that conversation before... you have the edm one then right?..

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:52 PM

yep, clock and the tray are edm

oc civic 01-28-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

yep, clock and the tray are edm

THANK YOU.. lol

thats what i thought we were saying..

i was a LITTLE confused

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 01:57 PM

lol...shouldve just asked that in the first place :D

:dunce: Maybe I didnt read right or something...

oc civic 01-28-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

lol...shouldve just asked that in the first place :D

:dunce: Maybe I didnt read right or something...

well i did i read in your first post.. blah blah jdm.. but then there was a car pictured that was lhd.. AND i recalled you saying something about the clock NOT being jdm and being edm do to wiring ease... but to my knowledge the headlighs ARE jdm.. so when you said "Im just jdm-ing it up all over the place." so i was just confused thats all....

NOT a big deal at all.. i was just trying to figure out what you had thats all;)

and as stated.. for $20 id grab it

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 02:13 PM

:thumbsup:

cashizslick 01-28-2004 04:44 PM

Wow, so, EDM is the new style?

oc civic 01-28-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cashizslick
Wow, so, EDM is the new style?

could be... you never know.. ;)

i must admit.. good stuff.. at least its oem

pdiggitydogg 01-28-2004 05:12 PM

If its cool and I see it on jdm, I will promtly look at in edm because of the lhd (if that applies)

but ya know, europe gets a lot of the same stuff that japan gets (ctr, sir, city lights, etc) so edm could very well be the next fad if people read up
LETS START IT HERE! HST = EDM Fad headquarters :D

ebpda9 01-28-2004 06:12 PM

i think the edm trend started a while ago with the euro lights, but that looks pimp. :yes: and maybe i should ask my cousin from spain to hit me up with some edm parts

Honda_Tengoku 02-01-2004 11:32 AM

i have never known anyone to get excited over a tray

pdiggitydogg 02-01-2004 12:02 PM

glad to be the first

sohc_vtec 2NR 02-01-2004 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Honda_Tengoku
i have never known anyone to get excited over a tray

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! everybody is pimpin' the EDM style! where have you beeen??!! ;)

pdiggitydogg 02-01-2004 10:26 PM

^HA!
Its the little things make life enjoyable.

pdiggitydogg 02-09-2004 03:21 PM

Yay! Its here!
I like it a lot :)

Ive already sold the cupholders so I made out totally even with it...very nice

oc civic 02-09-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Yay! Its here!
I like it a lot :)

Ive already sold the cupholders so I made out totally even with it...very nice

thats a very nice red x...;)

pdiggitydogg 02-09-2004 03:26 PM

yes i know....for some really dumb reason imagestation hasnt been working.....sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt

Im getting very pissed

pdiggitydogg 02-09-2004 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
there

oc civic 02-09-2004 03:27 PM

email it to me and ill host it for you

nonovurbizniz 02-09-2004 04:45 PM

looks good.

pdiggitydogg 02-09-2004 04:58 PM

its actually deeper than it looks

oc civic 02-09-2004 05:03 PM

not too bad at all