HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   am i the only one... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25403)

IALuder 09-25-2005 10:16 PM

am i the only one...

have you ever taken a shit that almost felt as good as sex? it was so stress relieving and all my tention(SP?) was gone. i felt so good. like i blew a load.

i feel like i lost more wieght taken that shit then i would burning the calories in bed with my gf.

GT40FIED 09-25-2005 10:20 PM

Re: am i the only one...

Quote:

Originally posted by IALuder
have you ever taken a shit that almost felt as good as sex? it was so stress relieving and all my tention(SP?) was gone. i felt so good. like i blew a load.

i feel like i lost more wieght taken that shit then i would burning the calories in bed with my gf.

Uhhhh...probably just you man. I've taken some pretty heroic shits, but none of them ever came close to sex.

SilverHX4Me 09-25-2005 10:23 PM

haha nope not just you.

I had surgery last year and they gave me so many pain medsthey made my intestines not work right and I couldn't go for .. well let's just say too long. When I stopped taking them a few days later all was well and I had to go take a nap after.

is that girly or what?

MissJDM 09-25-2005 10:28 PM

Quote:

when did you start putting (sp?) in your posts? :D

to answer your question, no..you weirdo. :crazy:

ebpda9 09-26-2005 06:30 AM

ohh god, i never taken that lkind of shit, but i took one that my pants fit better afterwards;)

ChrisCantSkate 09-26-2005 08:30 AM

Re: Re: am i the only one...

Quote:

Originally posted by MissJDM
when did you start putting (sp?) in your posts? :D

ROFL.... :D

JDMFantasy2k 09-26-2005 10:19 AM

my old man used to say that you know you're old when a good shit feels better than cumming off, so i guess you're getting old ben :D

Mischief 09-26-2005 10:42 AM

No.. No I haven't.. And that is deeply disturbing Ben.. :D :D

CD5Passion 09-27-2005 11:02 PM

:D
haha...wow.....ben this tops off your weirdness.
and its tension ;)

thermal 09-28-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

have you ever taken a shit that almost felt as good as sex? it was so stress relieving and all my tention(SP?) was gone. i felt so good. like i blew a load....

That sounded too gay man. Think about it. shit comes out of your ass. It's like taking it in the ass only shit is coming out NOT dick going in and out..... ha ha...

IALuder 09-28-2005 09:41 PM

:no: :| :no:

CD5Passion 09-30-2005 09:45 AM

Re: Re: am i the only one...

Quote:

Originally posted by thermal
That sounded too gay man. Think about it. shit comes out of your ass. It's like taking it in the ass only shit is coming out NOT dick going in and out..... ha ha...

......gross:pukey

MissJDM 09-30-2005 11:29 PM

Gross? I thought it was funny!

:paranoid:

^ 5 Arnel!