HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   High Performance (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I'm a troll...please make fun of me (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24761)

2002transam 06-15-2005 12:07 AM

Cliff notes....

Im actually twelve years old. I don't own a real car at all but I know a lot about cars because I play with my matchbox set. RWD cars are fun because they can all do wheelies and burnouts, kinda like my bicycle can.

I really came to this site to learn about Honda's because when I turn 16 I want to buy one and be a street racer, and be gay like that.

Mischief 06-15-2005 12:38 AM

try an APC pipe, it is American after all..

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 12:40 AM

man you gotta truly love the trolls that base imports on the stereotypical rice boy

2002transam 06-15-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CD5Passion
man you gotta truly love the trolls that base imports on the stereotypical rice boy

i see you have quite a nice fart can on your whip. any idea if it will fit a t/a?

Mischief 06-15-2005 12:45 AM

nope, HP Racing only makes pipes for performance cars, sorry.

GT40FIED 06-15-2005 12:49 AM

Really any muffler is going to sound like shit on a Trans Am because...well...Trans Ams are made to sound like shit. They all sound like they're gurgling water (translation: your car will sound so bad people will say "holy shit...the guy driving must be a fucking twat"...and they'd be right). So really your options are wide open. Your shitty taste in cars can be known to all when they hear the shitty sound from your shitty exhaust. I can say this without reproach because 99.327% of Trans Am owners are white trash crotch gobblins like yourself. Well...that, or residents of New Jersey...but now I'm being redundant. I might recommend another board for this sort of question...maybe Camaroz28.com. They're not bad guys in general...but they like to lavish praise bordering on fellatio when someone buys something as insignificunt (that's not mispelled) as a cold air kit. So...in closing...fuck off and quit trolling or get banned. You're more than welcome to stay if you stop being such a whiney bitch.

And all of this coming from the guy with the turbo'ed Stang. Prick.

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2002transam
i see you have quite a nice fart can on your whip. any idea if it will fit a t/a?

what defines a fart can prick? anything of cylinder shape?
or because of the sound? cause if that is the case then you are way off.
it maintains a low sound, and is almost always drowned out by the engine.

now fartcan I can say is APC, ApexI, arospeed..aside from ApexI all of which are cheap ass peices.

and in most cases the sound that gave the exhaust a "fart" name comes from the sound emitted once a DOHC Vtec engages...now I have Vtec yes...but because it's only a SOHC it doesn't give that obnoxious sound

and trust me i know what that sound is and how terrible it is

2002transam 06-15-2005 12:51 AM

im thinking like maybe something like that what do you guys think?

^^^^^ dude no matter what your car is still fwd, hahah

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 12:57 AM

you know...i know a guy here who owns a Acura RSX that would probably walk right by you..and he has a "fart can"

Mischief 06-15-2005 12:58 AM

and no matter what yours is still RWD.. Let's see you talk shit to a STi.

GT40FIED 06-15-2005 12:58 AM

Mississippi? Well...that answers a few questions. Nice tractor, by the way. You ever run with that tractor? Scared it'll beat you?

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mischief
and no matter what yours is still RWD.. Let's see you talk shit to a STi.

yeah you see, we're different, rwd and awd don't have torque steer or wheel hop. owned

Mischief 06-15-2005 01:01 AM

But a STi will walk all over you because you won't grip for shit. Owned. Hell I'll get my friend with an Integra to kick your ass, and he'll do it off the line..

and god knows why you have a picture of naked men having sex.. probably jerk off to it while you're sitting in your POS.

GT40FIED 06-15-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

rwd and awd don't have torque steer or wheel hop.

Technically correct...if your car is a limp dick pussy car with no real power.

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 01:02 AM

haha yet both a fwd and a awd could own you no problem
ever try racing in a real race? not this straight line bullshit
give me an engine swap a turbo and some tuning I'll give you a run for your money i promise. because I promise you my fwd fart can car can out run you on what really matters and thats turn. life is never a straight line, the same goes with a real race

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CD5Passion
haha yet both a fwd and a awd could own you no problem
ever try racing in a real race? not this straight line bullshit
give me an engine swap a turbo and some tuning I'll give you a run for your money i promise. because I promise you my fwd fart can car can out run you on what really matters and thats turn. life is never a straight line, the same goes with a real race

give me this give me that blah blah blah if i had a jet i could outrun an enzo who gives a shit you stupid douche

Mischief 06-15-2005 01:05 AM

k I'll race you stock, except we'll actually race and take -gasp- A CORNER! and no you hick it won't be to the left either!

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mischief
k I'll race you stock, except we'll actually race and take -gasp- A CORNER! and no you hick it won't be to the left either!

i don't even own a trans am you idiot, i just hate ricers. here's a hit as to what i own, 2600 lbs, rwd, independent rear suspension, LSD, turboed :yes:

GT40FIED 06-15-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

give me this give me that blah blah blah if i had a jet i could outrun an enzo who gives a shit you stupid douche

Give me some Canfield heads, a custom cam, a DFI setup, and a T-76 turbo and I'll stomp your ass in any type of racing. Oh wait...I already have all of that stuff. Guess you're fucked.

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:08 AM

that mustang is uglier than most civics

Mischief 06-15-2005 01:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

i don't even own a trans am you idiot, i just hate ricers. here's a hit as to what i own, 2600 lbs, rwd, independent rear suspension, LSD, turboed :yes:

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 01:09 AM

Quote:

haha that was creative..too bad it had to bearing to what i said.

CD5Passion 06-15-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

that mustang is uglier than most civics

haha I'm glad that because you know you're defeated you resorted to attacking cosmetics..the thing about your type of dosmetic shit heads is the inability to hold up..much like alot of your cars.

keep in mind im friends with a lot of dosmetic owners that run times that you couldn't compete with

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:12 AM

this one will look good next to your imaginary boost guage

Mischief 06-15-2005 01:13 AM

because you know I have a boost gauge in my car.. OH WAIT I DON'T. so why don't you tell us what you really drive, or is it worse than a trans am?

2002transam 06-15-2005 01:14 AM

btw dude are your eyes broken? thats a fucking riding lawn mower, not a tractor. i guess you cant afford one since you spend all your money on RIMZZZ

GT40FIED 06-15-2005 01:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is pointless. We could mock this guy forever. Sooooo...in before the lock. And remember:

Racing Rice 06-15-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Thanks for playing.. Come back when your old enough to drive and want to learn about real life cars.