HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fucking weather (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27013)

GT40FIED 11-29-2006 10:47 AM

Fucking weather

Yesterday it was almost 70. Today's high was at midnight and daytime temps will be well into the 30s. Oh...and did I mention we're expecting snow? Yeah...so from 70s to snow in less that 24 hours. I fucking hate Kansas.

Racing Rice 11-29-2006 11:41 AM

Ah, good shit.. lol It's headed this way. You can keep that shit. :D

IALuder 11-29-2006 12:59 PM

yea i hear yea steve. we went from 70 to actually getting are snow.

KwikR6 11-29-2006 01:05 PM

-45 here. Don't bitch too much.

CD5Passion 11-29-2006 01:10 PM

hahah man its supposed to get into the 30's here at Santa Barbara tonight or thursday. but no snow hahahaha.

ChrisCantSkate 11-29-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KwikR6

HAHAHAHAHA sorry man thats cold! i think the high today is ~75-80 but its raining...

GT40FIED 11-29-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KwikR6

Is that Celsius or Farenheit? Because I know how you filthy Canidiots like to use the metric system. :D :D

I just tried going to school...and that's not happening. The truck couldn't get traction on even flat ground so you can imagine how futile going uphill would've been. Anything above idle and I was breaking the tires loose. It was kinda like drifting though...so it was alright. Did I mention we got freezing rain and sleet instead of snow? Yeah...fuck Kansas.

CD5Passion 11-29-2006 05:58 PM

that's what you get for living in kansa...who the hell lives in kansas anyways? mormons?

GT40FIED 11-29-2006 06:12 PM

Hahaha...no, we're not THAT bad off. But there are a ton of mormons over in Independence, MO (about 30-45 minutes from where I live) since it's the headquarters of the RLDS church. For some reason they seem to think that when Jesus comes back to earth he'll be descending in Independence...the meth capital of the United States (their meth lab bust averages out to more than 1 per day...something like 400 a year. And that's just the labs). Their chuch even has a huge spiral staircase for a steeple (so Jesus can just come straight down and head right to church) because you just know the first thing Jesus is gonna wanna do is walk down a bunch of pointless stairs. Jackasses.

I was seriously contemplating taking the Mustang out and having some real fun, but it's cold and I don't want to have to wash the damn car. Winter makes me lazy (lazier, rather).

CD5Passion 11-29-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Hahaha...no, we're not THAT bad off. But there are a ton of mormons over in Independence, MO (about 30-45 minutes from where I live) since it's the headquarters of the RLDS church. For some reason they seem to think that when Jesus comes back to earth he'll be descending in Independence...the meth capital of the United States (their meth lab bust averages out to more than 1 per day...something like 400 a year. And that's just the labs). Their chuch even has a huge spiral staircase for a steeple (so Jesus can just come straight down and head right to church) because you just know the first thing Jesus is gonna wanna do is walk down a bunch of pointless stairs. Jackasses.

I was seriously contemplating taking the Mustang out and having some real fun, but it's cold and I don't want to have to wash the damn car. Winter makes me lazy (lazier, rather).

hmmm makes me want to get a jesus costume:cigar:

Grip72 11-30-2006 09:58 AM

i hate winter

i got drunk last night and i ran....i fell..it hurt...alot

GT40FIED 11-30-2006 10:38 AM

Man...what the hell is it about the cold that makes everything hurt more? I went out to my truck today and it was a bit iced over. I was yanking on the door handle to get it open and after I got done my hands hurt like hell. Normally it wouldn't have been comfortable, but it wouldn't have hurt. God damned cold weather. It's supposed to be 22 for a hgh today with a night low of 14. Personally I blame the Canadians for letting such cold air reach us. :D

Grip72 11-30-2006 06:39 PM

i have no idea what those numbers mean dude..we use the PROPER weather system with water freezing at 0 degress CELCIUS...stupid americans and their gayass "farienheit" ways (yes i can't spell, so sue me)

i remember working in -61degree celsius weather when i was on the rigs.

Mischief 11-30-2006 09:10 PM

It was in the 60's today.. It's suppose to snow by Monday.

KwikR6 11-30-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Is that Celsius or Farenheit?

Celsius and Farenheit meet at -40. So yeah. It's that cold.

mylittlecivic 12-05-2006 06:00 PM

the weather blows it snowed 4 times where i live no more than 2 inces and was all melted within two days, but its colder than hell here