HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kill Stories (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   explodin' eclipse (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19569)

racer_eks81 02-04-2004 10:56 PM

explodin' eclipse

so one one my friends has a Ford Lightning (stock i believe, but still supercharged) he was crusin down a 40mph street and an eclipse pulls next to him, so of course they both rev and take off. to about 120mph, and the lightning is kickin a$$! the next trafic light turns red and they arent close enough to run it, so they both hit the breaks. the lightning comes to a stop before the light, but the eclipse's brakes locked! thats bad. so as he is sliding im guessing at about 80-90 if he was lucky he tags this car comming out of the turn lane crossing the eclipse. the front end of the eclipse explodes and is completly gone and the car he hit turned completly around back in the lines of the lane he came out of. there was 2 ambulances and 2 firetrucks and a shat load of car parts. the guy in the lightning just drove off like he didnt see a thing. thats way carzy and hopefully it doesnt happen to any of you!:pukey

ChrisCantSkate 02-04-2004 11:12 PM

heh sounds like street racing

ebpda9 02-05-2004 08:01 AM

that sucks. that's why you never race on the street

MAXed Out 02-05-2004 08:45 AM

Damn that sux for the dude with the Clipse but i wouldn't of done it on a street with lights on it. But good kill.

pdiggitydogg 02-05-2004 10:08 AM

Sounds more like fast and the furious
exploding eclipses....:rolleyes:

4g63t 02-06-2004 10:34 PM

I just don't get how the lightning beat the eclipse, and how they got to 120 on the streets. That would take some time to get up that fast.

VR4_Craver 02-07-2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 4g63t
I just don't get how the lightning beat the eclipse, and how they got to 120 on the streets. That would take some time to get up that fast.
nah. The lightning is a quick truck. And who know what the eclipse had done or even what model it was.

guywithastang 02-07-2004 05:20 PM

:bs:

Addict 02-07-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by guywithastang
:bs:

Indeed. More details would've been nice.

black95gs-t 02-07-2004 07:08 PM

Wrecks suck. If you are going to do it, at least be somewhat smart about it. I don't know about any of y'all, but I don't have a problem risking MY OWN life. When it comes to risking someone elses however, I will avoid it to the best of my abilities. Something like this story could have easily been avoided. I'm not saying don't street race. If I was, I would be a hypocrite. I do street race. But have some brains about it is all I'm sayin. (proceeds to step off the soap box)
J

black95gs-t 02-14-2004 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by black95gs-t
Wrecks suck. If you are going to do it, at least be somewhat smart about it. I don't know about any of y'all, but I don't have a problem risking MY OWN life. When it comes to risking someone elses however, I will avoid it to the best of my abilities. Something like this story could have easily been avoided. I'm not saying don't street race. If I was, I would be a hypocrite. I do street race. But have some brains about it is all I'm sayin. (proceeds to step off the soap box)
J

Can we make this post a sticky MATRIX?