HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photo Exchange (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mustang vs. Busa (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23832)

KwikR6 02-01-2005 03:47 PM

Mustang vs. Busa

Holy fuck
http://www.ccstreetscene.com/videos/murillo-busa.wmv

dabouncerx24 02-01-2005 07:34 PM

Hahaha....:D

pdiggitydogg 02-01-2005 08:46 PM

"I say god damn!"

GT40FIED 02-01-2005 09:17 PM

Is that Murillo as in Mike Murillo? If so, that car would've owned that Busa anyway. But damn, that had to hurt.

RxGoaT13 02-02-2005 12:55 AM

the mustangs wheelie was cool.must of hurt fallin off that bike but he was prolly more embarresed than anything.

KwikR6 02-02-2005 11:46 AM

There's more to the story then "hahaha"
Appanretly that Mustang drifted into the center and the guy kind of freaked out. I was told that this morning...that mustang is mad fast and woudl have beat that busa...but still..feel bad for the biker...

Mischief 02-02-2005 12:07 PM

that wheelie is crazy

GT40FIED 02-02-2005 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KwikR6
There's more to the story then "hahaha"
Appanretly that Mustang drifted into the center and the guy kind of freaked out. I was told that this morning...that mustang is mad fast and woudl have beat that busa...but still..feel bad for the biker...

If that is Mike Murillo, I wouldn't be suprised if the car got a little out of shape about halfway down the track. That guy has a reputation for building motors that cars can't handle. Well...at least he did back in the Texas Jam Racing days. He's out on his ownn ow but still building some badass stuff from what I hear. The turbo on that thingsounds evil...probably a 90mm at least.

CD5Passion 02-02-2005 01:09 PM

holy shit fucking..i choked on a chicken nugget....woooowwwwwww:crazy: :eek:

KwikR6 02-02-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
If that is Mike Murillo, I wouldn't be suprised if the car got a little out of shape about halfway down the track. That guy has a reputation for building motors that cars can't handle. Well...at least he did back in the Texas Jam Racing days. He's out on his ownn ow but still building some badass stuff from what I hear. The turbo on that thingsounds evil...probably a 90mm at least.

I assume It's that Mike Murillo just cause the name of the video..I would be so fucking pissed if I was racing a car and it got outta control and came across the track due to an obvious traction problem...and no wheelie bars...and made me crash....But I guess what I have posted and what I have heard as of right now is just hear-say...so I guess we can't take it to heart.

GT40FIED 02-02-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KwikR6
I assume It's that Mike Murillo just cause the name of the video..I would be so fucking pissed if I was racing a car and it got outta control and came across the track due to an obvious traction problem...and no wheelie bars...and made me crash....But I guess what I have posted and what I have heard as of right now is just hear-say...so I guess we can't take it to heart.

Well...from that wheelie he pulled, I'd say traction sure wasn't a problem.:D But excessive torque can cause the body to twist and make it out of shape. I can't really tell from that video if he drifted over at all, but the guy crashed shortly after the front wheels came down. I can tell you from experience that when those wheels come down it's hard to control the car. Wheelie bars really won't help that. But it looks like the Stang was far enough out that the Busa wouldn't have had much to worry about even if he had crossed the centerline (which also would've been an immediate disqualification).

jd323 02-03-2005 01:29 AM

that fox body was insane, I bow down. That poor suzuki.

IALuder 02-04-2005 03:36 AM

awesome....to bad for the busa.

ShEaNy 02-04-2005 10:28 AM

thats CRAZZYY :| :| :|

thermal 02-06-2005 11:09 PM

that is one of the meanest turbo sound I've ever heard!:thumbsup:

FlooredAccord 02-19-2005 12:41 PM

Iv'e never seen a busa get owned so badly!