HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sorry guys (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13447)

OPAKRACING 03-13-2003 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GirlRacer
Amen babyface. I'm out.

....ya know, i do shave....so, technicaly, babyface is not correct... :cool:

ebpda9 03-13-2003 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by OPAKRACING
I think this post should be closed now....THe conversation is finished.

what ? i just disabled the cable ;)

OPAKRACING 03-13-2003 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac

Eh....What?

Sry, lil slow right now :rolleyes:

Wren57 03-13-2003 10:34 PM

whats going on? im confused now:confused:

i think everyone needs to hug!!!

*HUG*

TeriyakiBroccoli 03-13-2003 10:35 PM

are you guys done?

opak, thats cool that you're defending her and all, but this convo has stooped to an elementary level.

ohio chica, do you really care what a bunch of people over the 'net think of you? its obviously a waste of your time.

ya damn postwhores O.o

mt.biker 03-13-2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GirlRacer
Amen babyface. I'm out.

I really hope that doesn't mean you are leaving.... it better not mean that.

firstgeardude 03-13-2003 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac

haha seriously... its too good... daytime tv should take notes

ebpda9 03-13-2003 11:25 PM

i have the script for the final episode dude. it's soo funny ;) just trying to raise spirits up a bit

OPAKRACING 03-13-2003 11:25 PM

No, that doesn't mean she's leaving, but, she's done posting on this thread.

ebpda9 03-13-2003 11:27 PM

or for the night

Kyle 03-14-2003 12:42 AM

I haven't been on here for a while...i've been working too much...but seriously...opak...ohiochica...no offense guys...but you need the shut the **** up...all you're doing is making the HSTuners enviroment worse for other people...all this tension sucks...just chill out.:mad: And QUin...all this "thank you for taking my side stuff" is just adding to the fire...all of you need to just stop...you're acting like a bunch of damn babies...

Spazum888 03-14-2003 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kyle
Iall this tension sucks...just chill out...

agreed

GT40FIED 03-14-2003 04:18 AM

Man....this thread got disturbing. While it seems to have been made clear that ohiochica is a certified crazy spiteful b!tch, I fail to see the point of this thread in the first place. Ok..so she's a total (unt...I knew that already (I'm not only a poster...I slum a lot too). This seems like it's just a shameless attempt to get everyone else here to hate her cuz she pissed you off. Why not just leave a post that said "here's why she pisses me off and you should all hate her"? No, you shouldn't leave just because someone else pisses you off. I've gotten into some pretty heated debates here with a lot of people who have pissed me off from time to time, but I let it go and honestly harbor ill will against very very few people here. Not to sound trite...but if you leave it's like you're giving up and while all that shit about quiters never winning is total crap, do you really wanna give up over something so totally meaningless? So you should definitely hang around, but please don't post any more inciteful threads that let me use really dirty words whenever I feel like it ;) (ok...forget about that last part).

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!!

Spazum888 03-14-2003 04:51 AM

i think wut gt40fied was tring to say was GROW UP! we are all adults in here...

HondaTypeJ 03-14-2003 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
While it seems to have been made clear that ohiochica is a certified crazy spiteful b!tch...

Haha. :banana:

firstgeardude 03-14-2003 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazum888
we are all adults in here...

some people on here are in that age bracket where they've just turned old enough to drive...

GT40FIED 03-14-2003 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spazum888
[b]i think wut gt40fied was tring to say was GROW UP! we are all adults in here...

Yeah...that's what I would have said had I been sober. But I stand by my post. :wave: And who ever said minoring in abnormal psychology is a waste of time?

OPAKRACING 03-14-2003 11:42 PM

If somones bashing my friend....i am going to defend he/she....i think you would too....so thats not acting childish.

GirlRacer 03-14-2003 11:43 PM

No, it's not babyface. You are wonderful! hehe:yes: ;)