HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Civic/Del Sol (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Omfg Swap Rocks (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18179)

AzCivic 10-27-2003 08:41 PM

You mean you haven't heard of Bisi!?!?!?!

Shaved &/or Laid 10-27-2003 08:44 PM

I apologize for having a B series. I realize that im a fuicking dumbass, and that i should drive my car into a gas pump for not keeping my ****ing D with 220k miles on it that was run hard by the girl that owned it before me and struggling to run, that is until it broke down. I suck at life, and Az civic is god.

sohc_vtec 2NR 10-27-2003 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shaved &/or Laid
I apologize for having a B series. I realize that im a fuicking dumbass, and that i should drive my car into a gas pump for not keeping my ****ing D with 220k miles on it that was run hard by the girl that owned it before me and struggling to run, that is until it broke down. I suck at life, and Az civic is god.

wow, such ignorance....:yes: why? because i'm god not Azcivic, haha

thermal 10-28-2003 06:39 PM

dudes....chill. :chill: ha ha ha ha ha.... it's all good. I wish BDC would drop his penny on this matter. That dude can tear up some mofo's...

cashizslick 10-28-2003 07:43 PM

He hasent posted here in mad long.

Shaved &/or Laid 10-28-2003 10:10 PM

who is BDC ?

thermal 10-28-2003 10:13 PM

BDC= Black Deuce Coupe. He is the moderator here. I actually see him on on late nights. He admits that he doesnt post but he sure does watch. You should see him in action on other boards. He used to tear people up back in the SHO days.... ha ha ha ha..

cashizslick 10-29-2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
BDC= Black Deuce Coupe. He is the moderator here. I actually see him on on late nights. He admits that he doesnt post but he sure does watch. You should see him in action on other boards. He used to tear people up back in the SHO days.... ha ha ha ha..

Back in the SHO days - remember Dr. Drew - i think he is a mod here as well, but he hasnt posted here in a long time.

He and BDC used to post all the time on SHO, but all the ricers are what drove them away cause they would keep contradicting the truth with total nonsence.

BDC is the man at posts - his info is always well presented and he uses lots and lots of pictures which rulz!

pdiggitydogg 10-29-2003 03:06 PM

bdc is kinda like Zeus...he watches and rarely participates...

if a good post, mostly technical stuff, comes up...he'll note that we're all wrong...and fix the situation

cashizslick 10-29-2003 03:22 PM

Ya, but he hasent posted in mad mad long.

pdiggitydogg 10-29-2003 03:32 PM

true...but he was in here yesterday I believe

and actually...we havent had any crazy topics...like...gm synchomesh mtf vs honda mtf
stuff like that
most of the topics as of late are
d vs b (which is preference)
coilovers
lights
mini-me
and stuff like that...not too complicated

Shaved &/or Laid 10-29-2003 08:24 PM

D is so awesome im taking my B out im sorry AZ. theres no way you could prefer a B. Youre wrong Pdigg.

pdiggitydogg 10-29-2003 08:49 PM

dude im never wrong

thermal 10-30-2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cashizslick
Back in the SHO days - remember Dr. Drew - i think he is a mod here as well, but he hasnt posted here in a long time.

He and BDC used to post all the time on SHO, but all the ricers are what drove them away cause they would keep contradicting the truth with total nonsence.

BDC is the man at posts - his info is always well presented and he uses lots and lots of pictures which rulz!

OT: Yep. Drew is the turbo forum mod here. SHO is now SHC. There are still peeps there that I know. I used to moderate SHO turbo forum but like others, I stepped down. Matt3t4, dezoris, neouser, texan, tuan, predator, and sometimes St00pid are all on HV.

oc civic 10-30-2003 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shaved &/or Laid
D is so awesome im taking my B out im sorry AZ. theres no way you could prefer a B. Youre wrong Pdigg.

if you lived closer id race you with my single cam;)

94_AcCoRd_EX 10-30-2003 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
OT: Yep. Drew is the turbo forum mod here. SHO is now SHC. There are still peeps there that I know. I used to moderate SHO turbo forum but like others, I stepped down. Matt3t4, dezoris, neouser, texan, tuan, predator, and sometimes St00pid are all on HV.

I wish Dezoris would stop by and drop some suspension tech on us. I learned a lot when Dezoris was here...

thermal 10-30-2003 07:42 PM

www.hondavision.com <---- His website

Wren57 10-30-2003 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
3k into a d could get you SUB 12's with some luck.

yeah dude, you could get a body kit for 1000, rims for 500, a big wing and altezzas for 500, then strap on a ton of NAWS with the last 1000 and be sub 12 easy... :rolleyes:

cashizslick 10-31-2003 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by highlander
yeah dude, you could get a body kit for 1000, rims for 500, a big wing and altezzas for 500, then strap on a ton of NAWS with the last 1000 and be sub 12 easy... :rolleyes:

No kiddin - then you'd be PimPin

Shaved &/or Laid 10-31-2003 07:57 AM

DA WHIP IS TIGHT MAD CLEAN GURL FO REAL