PDA

View Full Version : How the hell?

Quevv
11-21-2002, 06:58 PM
I want to try "new things" with my girlfriend. We've been dating for 2yrs and love eachother very much. I guess I need help with initiating things. because I doubt she will.

Grip72
11-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Just grab her tit and squeeze it as hard as you can..LMAO.i'm such a loser..lol..i'm SOO BORED

nonovurbizniz
11-21-2002, 07:26 PM
I'd say don't approach it at all...

Wait till you guys are makin out one night and just go for it.
Get her real hot ya know. suck on her ear or neck or yank her hair what ever get her goin... then either ask (make it sound as dirty as possible) or just go for it (not if it's the butt)

well.... depending on what you want to try.

Fess up ya little perv. and I'll give you better advice

mt.biker
11-21-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Quevv
I want to try "new things" with my girlfriend. We've been dating for 2yrs and love eachother very much. I guess I need help with initiating things. because I doubt she will.

you've been dating the girl for 2years and you dont know how to get her all worked up? I think that says alot more about you then her. I know my ex liked it alot better when i started things off, she also liked to be dominated.

I would talk to her about it be mature if you really care about the girl you should be able to talk about this without having to be horny. If its something that just happens well thats great too but this sound like it could be a serious relationship, why not give her the chance to put her 2cents in?

Quevv
11-21-2002, 09:43 PM
It's not like we haven't done anything, we've messed around with sex and have had our hands get "lost" but I really want her to initiate things too. To me it would mean a lot more if she tried to get me going, lol (like women ever try and get a guy hot):no:

mt.biker
11-21-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Quevv
It's not like we haven't done anything, we've messed around with sex and have had our hands get "lost" but I really want her to initiate things too. To me it would mean a lot more if she tried to get me going, lol (like women ever try and get a guy hot):no:

dude they do... its a two way street though

ebpda9
11-22-2002, 01:27 AM
smack my b*tch up ;) oups too prodigy. just tell her plain and simple.

fudgsicleflo
11-22-2002, 01:54 AM
most of the times girls want to try things (just like the guys but are scared, etc. if you feel awkward sometimes just making things up at the spur of the moment, you should set aside a special night for the two of you and suggest doing things--but just make sure to ask her if she likes it. i know my bf isn't totally into tying people up, but I was curious. hehe. just don't start off too big--lmao don't just spring up some scary a$$ looking toys. :eek:

hondafreak4eva
11-22-2002, 10:59 AM
haha i'm always the one inititating things with my .. i get tired of it too.. so sometimes i just wait... if you wait long enough they get tired of waiting.. ya know? then they kinda are forced to take maters into thier own hands...

:)

mt.biker
11-22-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by hondafreak4eva
haha i'm always the one inititating things with my .. i get tired of it too.. so sometimes i just wait... if you wait long enough they get tired of waiting.. ya know? then they kinda are forced to take maters into thier own hands...

:)

Alright this might be true but the only time i found that to work is when i went to Cali for 2 weeks and when i came but my gf at the time jumped me. but dude thats 2 weeks..... 2weeks dude!!

hondafreak4eva
11-22-2002, 11:10 AM
well...for one... im a girl :)

Second.. um... i would do the wait bit once.. and then... have a little talk after and be like.. see that wasn't so bad... you didn't make me feel like i'm the only one thas ever horny and just be like.. do it more often damn it... :yes:

mt.biker
11-22-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by hondafreak4eva
well...for one... im a girl :)

Second.. um... i would do the wait bit once.. and then... have a little talk after and be like.. see that wasn't so bad... you didn't make me feel like i'm the only one thas ever horny and just be like.. do it more often damn it... :yes:

lol so there, i thought you was a guy. i couldn't tell by your info.

welcome to hs

DsBlu01CivEX
11-22-2002, 06:48 PM
yah most of the time girls are willing to initiate things but like said before they're just to intimidated or shy to. Let her know that you think it's hot when she initiates things...it gets ya going....she'll be more confident about what she's doing and will do it more often to please you.