PDA

View Full Version : 95 Civic TURBO,ex must sell

OlympiaGuy01
11-08-2002, 11:15 AM
;( i dont want to sell but i need money i bought this car and it had a Washington State Rebuilt Title "wich means that was inspected it and had it rebuilt.. thr correct way, but i bought it and it had no springs lights and it had ben put in a ditch, im being honest cause i want u to know everything about the car, me and my parents owna repair garage, so i bought ne core support both fenders hood front clip, body kit new coil overs, rear window, i paid 2000 the way it sat non turbo Soch v-tech i put a garret, air research t3/t4 hybrid turbo and a smaller 4 core intercooler and i just panted the cart about 2 weeks ago,,, we also had the body shop Shave the turnk no inside lights or plate it`s a must see! unfortunatly it`s a must sell i need money for college.. =( str8 body Great int.... clear corners, cd player, 2 sets or rims the stockers, and Ls integ rims... 8 tires 8 rims all mounted. If you are interested i was try`n to get 9000 here but im going well below that now cause im broke... if you would like to see pictures Please feel free to e mail me of what u htink and such also Fell free to make me an offer =) i am very Resonable on the price, ;(
cr8zyrcracer@aol.com Title the e mail " TURBO CIVIC Pics