PDA

View Full Version : whats the difference on integ models?

tim haas
11-02-2002, 07:06 PM
Hey all, i need to know what the difference between the ls, etc. models on the integs...i might be looking into one asap. I have about $7-8 grand so what model should i get? I need to know hp and what kinda engines they are please. Thank you's, and also, what year is better? I was sorta thinking older rather than newer

a96710
11-02-2002, 07:43 PM
GSR adds VTEC, the GS, RS, LS I believe are interior features only. GS and sometimes LS have sunroof GS has optional leather etc

2ndGenTeg
11-02-2002, 11:49 PM
Close enough.

Hierarchy is as follows: RS, LS, GS. SE, GSR.

GSR is the only VTEC model. The rest, as you move up, get more standard and available features, interior and exterior.

slowEJ6
11-03-2002, 04:51 PM
dont forget the Type-R, which is above the GSR of course. but thats way out of your price range.

DSM_Tuner
11-04-2002, 04:45 PM
I would suggest getting an LS. You could do an LS Vtec swap which would insist on the block of the LS and the head of vtec engine, GSR, Type R. You would run with, or harder with the GSR head than a stock type R. Maybe by a bumper or neck to neck. Could also go with Si head which may be cheaper.

tim haas
11-09-2002, 11:39 PM
here's what im looking for...a nice 5 speed integ, with ac, power steering, power windows/locks, sunroof, heat, low miled like 90k or less, and possibly leather. Whatcha think i could find for this price range of like $7000? thanks a lot, and what year should i look for