PDA

View Full Version : New downpipe kicks ass

Boosted3g
10-26-2001, 03:42 PM
I just got a new full 3" downpipe and its awesome. My high end has been brought out so much it breaks the tires loose on the freeway under boost at like 60 miles per hour. I got it from Thunder Fabrications in Texas. If anyone is interested in one email or PM me and i can get you in touch of a person who is in charge of making them. He currently offers them for DRAG and Revhard kits for B series engines. The F-Max and Greddy kits and in the making.

VN-Tec
10-26-2001, 11:54 PM
Heh.. Mine goes into the atmosphere :D

Boosted3g
10-28-2001, 06:55 AM
Dont you mean your wastegate and not your downpipe?

thermal
10-29-2001, 02:13 PM
hey boosted, give me old one......::yes::

Boosted3g
10-29-2001, 04:22 PM
Thermal if you want the old one you can have it. The only thing wrong with it is there is a hole that needs to be welded in right at the flange to the turbo. I had an egt gauge in there and I ground it off and welded it onto the new one. It has a fkange ont eh end of it aalso. It is not pretty but if you want it you can have it.

thermal
10-29-2001, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Boosted3g
Thermal if you want the old one you can have it. The only thing wrong with it is there is a hole that needs to be welded in right at the flange to the turbo. I had an egt gauge in there and I ground it off and welded it onto the new one. It has a fkange ont eh end of it aalso. It is not pretty but if you want it you can have it.
he he he he....just kiddin around boost.....i dont think it'll work on my tiney d16 anyway.....stay cool bro;)

Racing Rice
11-02-2001, 12:35 PM
Sweet dude... Are you going to have that thing dyno tuned.. I wanna know how much power your putting out..!!:)

MrCLoWnY
11-02-2001, 01:17 PM
YO THERMAL THere's your RIde> hahahaha DId you get a camera or somethin??????. Show the engine bay yo. and the intercooler. i wanna see.

thermal
11-02-2001, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MrCLoWnY
YO THERMAL THere's your RIde> hahahaha DId you get a camera or somethin??????. Show the engine bay yo. and the intercooler. i wanna see.
he he he......i was able to convince my boy turbod97ex. he scanned the pics for me.....i do not have any updated pics of my engine bay bro.....my FMIC will be on later.....i'm making a new sig with it......my rims are ugle tho::no:: ........stay cool cLoWnY!

MrCLoWnY
11-20-2001, 04:48 AM
hahah theres your intercoolER. NiiCE.