PDA

View Full Version : Mazda

toykilla
10-14-2002, 11:38 PM
Raced a 626 in Canada with my girlfriends Z28. Spanked him..it was funny though. He was actually a cool guy and we talked a while and shit...Nice race Dim

juvenile
10-15-2002, 12:07 AM
:paranoid: (**** will they figure it out...will they actually figure it out)

Good kill, you must have kicked his ass well. ;) :D
I hear that you got beaten a couple of times...even the 4ways were used on you. ;)

ShEaNy
10-15-2002, 12:10 AM
Toykill! whats up with the car! i think i asked this in another post but i cant find it lol....nice kill!

mt.biker
10-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by toykilla
Raced a 626 in Canada with my girlfriends Z28. Spanked him..it was funny though. He was actually a cool guy and we talked a while and shit...Nice race Dim

dude i was in the back seat of your car when we hit that strip in the lot.

Dimitry's car sure made alot of smoke though... and them boom we was gone after we sat and watch him spin for a minute.

firstgeardude
10-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by juvenile
:paranoid: I hear that you got beaten a couple of times...even the 4ways were used on you. ;)

i remember that;)

Kyle
10-15-2002, 04:36 PM
HAHA!!!
you're talking about Juv's car?...lol
I read the post...then remembered you were in canada with dim and rob...lol
and then i saw robs post..funny stuff...nice kill...

Addict
10-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Haha. That's too funny.

toykilla
10-15-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
Toykill! whats up with the car! i think i asked this in another post but i cant find it lol....nice kill!

I'm in the process of rebuilding right now. Full bottom end kit with 8.6:1 compression. Then i'm gonna get 4 more fuel injecters and modify my intake manifold to hold 8 injecters instead of 4. I'm gonna throw on an EIC (Extra Injecter Controller) to control my 4 extras and use the stock ECU to control the 4 stock ones. The benefits of this is, I will retain perfect idle because the 4 extra injecters will not activate until I hit boost. A great set-up if I do say so myself. Once that is all installed and working I will tune for 30psi. That should be done within the next month or two. After that i'm throwing a bottle in there and doing 30psi + 100shot direct port. My goal is 9's in 1/4. I will not stop with my car until I run consistant 9 second passes. Who wants to race my little non turbo eclipse that could??

mt.biker
10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by toykilla
I'm in the process of rebuilding right now. Full bottom end kit with 8.6:1 compression. Then i'm gonna get 4 more fuel injecters and modify my intake manifold to hold 8 injecters instead of 4. I'm gonna throw on an EIC (Extra Injecter Controller) to control my 4 extras and use the stock ECU to control the 4 stock ones. The benefits of this is, I will retain perfect idle because the 4 extra injecters will not activate until I hit boost. A great set-up if I do say so myself. Once that is all installed and working I will tune for 30psi. That should be done within the next month or two. After that i'm throwing a bottle in there and doing 30psi + 100shot direct port. My goal is 9's in 1/4. I will not stop with my car until I run consistant 9 second passes. Who wants to race my little non turbo eclipse that could??
i do... i'll take you on my bike :yes:

Addict
10-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Well since you're rebuilding it that means no engine is in it right? Heh. I'll race ya.:D

toykilla
10-16-2002, 08:51 AM
The engine is in it...=] You can rebuild without taking the engine out, just a bit harder..

ShEaNy
10-16-2002, 09:04 AM
sweet ..sounds awesome... good luck... u should be racing vipers for slips after its all done!;)

toykilla
10-17-2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks man, I hope so...