PDA

View Full Version : d16a

foxygrandma
10-11-2002, 12:50 PM
i am looking for a d16a (88-91 civic/crx) engine. i am just looking for engine only. no tranny, ecu, or cv axles. if anyone can help i need it quickly. i lost mine today and need to get it going again soon. any help would be great

Kyle
10-12-2002, 03:22 PM
how'd you lose it?...I could have one for you in a couple months...but not now...sorry...

foxygrandma
10-12-2002, 10:39 PM
its not as bad as i thought it was. i was driving through a very bad section of town when my head gasket suddenly blew(running on 2 cyl. and a ton of white smoke). After all of the water was burnt and there was none left it started running good again so i kept going. there was no way i was gonna stop in the area i was in. i went for about 3 miles of 40mph speeds and sitting at a few stop lights. i figured there were cracks in the head at least maybe even the block, but i pulled the head off today and its not even warped. so its gonna go back together tomorrow and run me around till i get my JDM b16a1. thanks anyway though.

delsolvtec
10-30-2002, 11:42 PM
I have a complete D16A sitting in my garage. Email brandon002@ameritech.net for details.

foxygrandma
10-31-2002, 11:28 AM
i got mine fixed. i cant belive that nothing happend but the head gasket. i apprectiate it anyway. accually i know someone that might want. can you give me a price and illl let you know