PDA

View Full Version : Brakes

dudeman47
10-03-2002, 06:58 AM
So what are the best brakes out there for the integra. I don't want to spend an assload of cash on a big brake total conversion, because I don't race and therefore don't need that much brake. I was looking into the AEM big rotor conversion and some new pads, but I don't know what else to go with.

Addict
10-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by dudeman47
So what are the best brakes out there for the integra. I don't want to spend an assload of cash on a big brake total conversion, because I don't race and therefore don't need that much brake. I was looking into the AEM big rotor conversion and some new pads, but I don't know what else to go with.

Did you look into Brembo at all? They make some nice discs...

dudeman47
10-04-2002, 01:42 AM
I know that I specifically said that I didn't want to spend a grip on the brakes and Brembo are some of the priciest out there, they're worth it though. Are there any possible brake swaps that can be done from another honda for better/bigger calipers?

2ndGenTeg
10-04-2002, 01:46 AM
4 pot calipers are nice, but for less than 25% of the cost of the 4 pot conversion, you can get Powerslot rotors and some good pads (I recommend either the Axxis or the AEM) and be nearly as good.