PDA

View Full Version : JDM front conversion

JasonGS-R
09-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Where can I find info on a the JDM front conversion for the 99-01 GS-R integra. Also what are your opinions on this. For me I like it but I don't. Nice look to it, but kinda makes it look like an older integra in my opinion.

So any websites, pics, info on it would be nice.

Thanks.

2ndGenTeg
09-26-2002, 03:55 PM
I love it, and that's why I bought a 90-93 in the first place- because I don't have money for the car and the conversion. But if I could have any Honda, (NSX and S2k excluded), I'd take a GSR with "my" engine and a JDM conversion.

Go to google and enter "jdm integra conversion" as your search inquiry.

JasonGS-R
09-28-2002, 11:58 AM
Cool thanks.

CombatKit47
10-09-2002, 07:18 AM
i think it looks by far better than an older integra. just look at it, the lights, their just so big. and all you gotta do so if they think it is an older integra get an emblem that says "integra type r". and there u go. trust me it looks waqy better and doesn't even look like a older integra.:yes: get it:yes:

CombatKit47
10-09-2002, 07:18 AM
oh yeah, here is a website with it. jdmhondaparts.com

2ndGenTeg
10-09-2002, 10:00 PM
LOL. Don't throw on a fake badge. You 'll get laughed at.

If anybody confuses it with a 2g, just laugh. The differences just from looking are too numerous to list.

monkut
10-22-2002, 12:32 AM
i love the 2nd gens, but i think the jdm conversion on the integra in question looks amazing. through my eyes it is one of the best looking cars ever made....keep in mind i do have weird/different eyes. i also think the 5th gen civic hatchback, as generic as they are, is one of the best designed cars ever made (aesteticaly)...but i digress...