PDA

View Full Version : Installing altezza tail lights

HondaChickk02
09-17-2002, 10:24 PM
I know this is probably a stupid question, but I need to some tips on how to install altezza tail lights on my 2002 Accord. If anyone can help, please do. Thanks!!:bow:

heartbreakkid
09-17-2002, 11:41 PM
do you know how to take out the stock, there are jz some screw, lift up ur trunk. you should see if bolts or nuts before the stock taillight. there might be a lid that cover the bulbs which u need to take out before removing the stock.

blind34_1
10-06-2002, 11:12 PM
You'll probably have to get in your trunk and look at the underside of where your stock lights are. You'll probably have a few panels to remove, and then the oh fun task of finding ALL the screws and not losing them. Disconnect the wiring harnesses and try to preserve your bulbs also. Since an 02 accord is a three peice set, you have 33% more work to do also. Good luck.

BTW: what brand of altezzas did you go with? If they are APC or one of their subsidaries, you may have to seal the enclosures with silicone, so moisture doesn't give you grief. I know this is SO true with clear corners and whatnot, because it is VERY noticeable.

slowEJ6
10-07-2002, 01:57 PM
step 1: remove old taillights
step 2: install new taillights