PDA

View Full Version : post the funniest car you've seen

thermal
10-11-2001, 09:17 PM
ever seen a wood body kit?....well, here you go:D.....

thermal
10-11-2001, 09:22 PM
another angle....

2000Pimpinex
10-11-2001, 09:25 PM
LMFAO

I really hope its just a joke or something. Thats crazy!

thermal
10-11-2001, 09:29 PM
aint it?......i thought it was photoshopped the first time......i'm still trying to figure out it was wooden body kit or just pure rust!

Big James
10-12-2001, 04:44 AM
WHAT THE ****!!!??? I am pretty much speechless.

OK, I have no pic of this, and it ain't as funny as that, but I saw it this morning. I pull into the parking space at work, and look at the little black Suzuki car parked next to me. The I notice it..... TRITON V8. LOL! It had badges from a Ford Truck. :D

Accord Man
10-12-2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
ever seen a wood body kit?....well, here you go:D.....

F!ck!ng hell!!

That thing is a real monster

:eek: :eek:

thermal
10-12-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Big James
WHAT THE ****!!!??? I am pretty much speechless.

OK, I have no pic of this, and it ain't as funny as that, but I saw it this morning. I pull into the parking space at work, and look at the little black Suzuki car parked next to me. The I notice it..... TRITON V8. LOL! It had badges from a Ford Truck. :D
...he he he.....it's like this neon i saw in houston with a typeR emblem on the front and a TRD sticker on the window.....WTF:confused:

thermal
10-12-2001, 02:08 PM
you can also look at it this way tho.....if this is really wood, the person who did it must be a real "handy man"..........:D

ChrisCantSkate
10-12-2001, 05:35 PM
yeah and now he's got a woody......... bodykit

Accord Man
10-12-2001, 05:44 PM
you can also look at it this way tho.....if this is really wood, the person who did it must be a real "handy man"..........:D

OMG, thats wood??

It looked like metal painted white, which was rusting..

:|

thermal
10-12-2001, 09:49 PM
i really do not know if it is wood or just plain ol' rust:confused:

Accord Man
10-13-2001, 10:35 AM
i really do not know if it is wood or just plain ol' rust:confused:

When you look at the sides, it looks very uniform.. I doubt it rusted so perfectly even..

It really looks like wood work to me!

::yes:: ::no:: ::yes::

thermal
10-13-2001, 05:27 PM
----->::yes:: ::no:: ::yes:: <----- :eek:scary:eek:

90civiclxryder
10-13-2001, 08:26 PM
i think that its wood, its definately scary, im not sure what else to say

Big James
10-14-2001, 08:15 AM
First we have wood bodykits, and now...................rain gutters!

http://cybercandy.org/honda304/Funny_Shit/the_wing.JPG

http://cybercandy.org/honda304/Funny_Shit/front_gutter01.JPG

thermal
10-14-2001, 12:22 PM
:eek:<---------speechless. good one big j

Accord Man
10-14-2001, 05:06 PM
Whoa!! regarding the civic..

I thought the spoiler was bad, until I saw the front...

:o

azninside
10-14-2001, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Accord Man
Whoa!! regarding the civic..

I thought the spoiler was bad, until I saw the front...

:o

yeah...I didn't even realize that there was two pics...an I was lookin at the spoiler....then I saw the bottom pic an I couldn't believe it....that's beyond pathetic!

-AZNinside

90civiclxryder
10-14-2001, 05:33 PM
the civic is ok minus the wing and the front, but damn that wing is bad

Racing Rice
10-15-2001, 07:13 AM
Ok heres mine...

There is a guy that runs around here in a Neon. Its is plasterd with stickers, I mean almost the whole car, over the lights and all. It has a wooden Lowes combat style wing with a sweet Krylon paint job. IT also has chrome hub caps. Now he says it runs 12's at 128 mph. It "has" a Supercharger and a turbo (very hidden, so hidden I couldnt find either)... AND nitrous (helium bottle with a garden hose hooked to it).. I wish I could find that car with my camera you guys will be the first to see it. ;)

thermal
10-15-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Ok heres mine...

There is a guy that runs around here in a Neon. Its is plasterd with stickers, I mean almost the whole car, over the lights and all. It has a wooden Lowes combat style wing with a sweet Krylon paint job. IT also has chrome hub caps. Now he says it runs 12's at 128 mph. It "has" a Supercharger and a turbo (very hidden, so hidden I couldnt find either)... AND nitrous (helium bottle with a garden hose hooked to it).. I wish I could find that car with my camera you guys will be the first to see it. ;)
he he he....interesting, please find the car and post!:D

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:42 PM
Ok heres mine...

Seek and destroy! er Exploit!

Wooden cavalier and a civic that measures rainfall......LOL Frickin crazy......!!!!!!

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:42 PM
And an eclipse..........

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:43 PM
Ever Vipers can be riced..........

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:44 PM
And of course a Mustang.,.....

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:47 PM
Not ricey or stupid, but something you don't see everyday. Note that these were manufactured this way. I can't recall the name... Yes those are props underneath...

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:49 PM
Mazda MX-6.....Ugh

Addict
10-15-2001, 05:50 PM
This is why I carry my camera around. I've got more.....

grl_racer
10-15-2001, 07:28 PM
OMG i have to get my camera..
i dunno if you all can picture this.. but i will try to explain the best i can, and it may not beat the wooden body kit..

i saw a purple pontiac sunfire, with an unpainted body kit, his tail pipe stuck out the back of the car like a good foot, maybe more.. and he had a HUGE TYPE R banner, and type R everywhere on his car...

2genteg saw it... i have PROOF that it exists... but you wouldnt believe the amount of rice out here in AZ. Its like a buy one get one free deal on wings out here. EVERYONE has one ... everywhere you look.. wing.. wing... wing... its horrible.. ill get pics this weekend.. you'll see!! ::yes::

grl_racer
10-15-2001, 07:29 PM
Civic_Addict... that eclipse is HORRIBLE... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

some people just shouldnt have $$$$...
but that is a PERFECT example of what you see around here in AZ

thermal
10-15-2001, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Mazda MX-6.....Ugh
DAYM......imagine that same exact wing on a miata with 17 inch rims, NO drop, and a chrome exaust tip.......the dude lives on the same building as me. the wing is off now, i guess he finally convinced himself that it's not attractive to have a big a$$ wing on a tiny car......shiet, the wing looks bigger than the car! :D

Racing Rice
10-16-2001, 07:38 AM
Not ricey or stupid, but something you don't see everyday. Note that these were manufactured this way. I can't recall the name... Yes those are props underneath...

Is this one of those amphibious cars??

Addict
10-16-2001, 07:49 AM

Is this one of those amphibious cars??

Actually yeah. The props do work. Crazy looking.....

Racing Rice
10-16-2001, 10:41 AM

Actually yeah. The props do work. Crazy looking.....

Be kinda cool being chased by the police.. Drive into the ocean.. to get away..;)

Addict
10-16-2001, 01:12 PM

Be kinda cool being chased by the police.. Drive into the ocean.. to get away..;)

Yeah, but I haven't seen a whole lot of ocean in Ohio.....unfortunately......

Accord Man
10-16-2001, 01:54 PM
Ever Vipers can be riced..........

I dont think the viper is that bad..

Addict
10-16-2001, 03:34 PM

I dont think the viper is that bad..

Wouldn't be if the wing wasn't taller than the car... All a matter of opinion....

Accord Man
10-16-2001, 04:21 PM

Wouldn't be if the wing wasn't taller than the car... All a matter of opinion....

True, in the end it all comes down to taste.

I have the feeling most people are automatically repelled by mid to high wings becaus they are conditionned to that.

It's a general thought that high wings are ugly and ricey..

But I think under certain applications, even the tall wings look pretty good!

;)

--------------------------------------------------

Civic_Addict : Also thanks for the Carfax report.

::yes::

Racing Rice
10-17-2001, 06:44 AM

True, in the end it all comes down to taste.

I have the feeling most people are automatically repelled by mid to high wings becaus they are conditionned to that.

It's a general thought that high wings are ugly and ricey..

But I think under certain applications, even the tall wings look pretty good!

Like the supra... Its got a pretty large factory wing... You dont see anyone complaining about that..I know I wouldnt!;)

Addict
10-17-2001, 09:24 AM

Like the supra... Its got a pretty large factory wing... You dont see anyone complaining about that..I know I wouldnt!;)

The Supra has something to back that wing up, not saying that the Viper doesn't. The Supra wings look like they belong there.

Racing Rice
10-17-2001, 10:09 AM

The Supra has something to back that wing up, not saying that the Viper doesn't. The Supra wings look like they belong there.

Very true... I just had to state it for the fact though.. I just think its funny that poeple make such a big deal out of big wings... When its really whats inside (the motor) that counts..

Say I put a huge ugly wing on my civic, and my civic could out run a Supra (Im not saying mine can, just a for instance), Do you think anyone would think about whats under the hood before the laughed their asses off about whats on my car, nope I doubt it, atleast most wont anyway. Thats all Im trying to say.. Whether it looks stupid or not, its all a matter of taste.. To each his own.;)

Im just stating my thoughts and thats it.. Nothing is meant by this statement..

Accord Man
10-17-2001, 10:43 AM
ok *Racing Rice* you had some extra ideas in that last post, but thats pretty much what I meant!!

When people see a big wing on a car, they are automatically pushed to ridicule the car.

Though I doubt a big ass wing would suite your civic very well..
Big wings do have their place on certain cars.

Racing Rice
10-17-2001, 10:54 AM
ok *Racing Rice* you had some extra ideas in that last post, but thats pretty much what I meant!!

When people see a big wing on a car, they are automatically pushed to ridicule the car.

Though I doubt a big ass wing would suite your civic very well..
Big wings do have their place on certain cars.

Exactly.. I personally am a fair of small to no wings (I wish I would have never put mine on..)But thats not to say MO matters much to anyone else..

Accord Man
10-17-2001, 11:03 AM

Exactly.. I personally am a fair of small to no wings (I wish I would have never put mine on..)But thats not to say MO matters much to anyone else..

Whoa, we must be twins seperated at birth..

oh maybe not, I'm Sri Lankan, are you?

:D

I was wondering If i should put an oem spoiler on my Accord..
Probably not, caus It looks fine I think, plus it'll be one more thing tht'll rattle!

Racing Rice
10-17-2001, 12:22 PM

Whoa, we must be twins seperated at birth..

oh maybe not, I'm Sri Lankan, are you?

I was wondering If i should put an oem spoiler on my Accord..
Probably not, caus It looks fine I think, plus it'll be one more thing tht'll rattle!

Leave it off if you arent 100% positive that you want it.. Cause if you change your mind later.. your have to get the holes filled in and the lid repainted..

Addict
10-17-2001, 04:01 PM
I have a spoiler on my car. I DO like spoilers I just personally don't like the big ones. Just my opinion and everyone's got their own.

---

I'll try to get a pic of a wing I think EVERYONE will agree is outrageous. Its on a Civic in my neighborhood.......

azninside
10-17-2001, 07:18 PM
Mazda MX-6.....Ugh

isn't that an older celica?!

-AZNinside

Addict
10-17-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by azninside

-AZNinside

Possibly...couldn't really tell....

azn_nite_ryder
10-18-2001, 01:19 AM
yea it is the old gen celica.... either way still looks like crap

Racing Rice
10-18-2001, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by azninside

-AZNinside

Yeah it looks like it is..::yes::

Accord Man
10-18-2001, 09:44 AM

Leave it off if you arent 100% positive that you want it.. Cause if you change your mind later.. your have to get the holes filled in and the lid repainted..

I'm probably not going to put it..

As time passes, I'm becoming more and more of a bass freak.. In most casses, the2 dont go very well together. PLus I dont think a spoiler would really enhance the look of my car.

;)

Racing Rice
10-18-2001, 10:21 AM

...As time passes, I'm becoming more and more of a bass freak.. In most casses, the2 dont go very well together...

I had that problem before... It sucked cause about once a week I had to tighten the bolts on my wing back down.. Eventually the bottom of the wing began to crack.. Probably from over tightening..

Accord Man
10-18-2001, 10:35 AM

I had that problem before... It sucked cause about once a week I had to tighten the bolts on my wing back down.. Eventually the bottom of the wing began to crack.. Probably from over tightening..

I see..

Well I'Ve ofiicially decided on not putting a wing.

Bass is just too important.

Racing Rice
10-18-2001, 10:37 AM

I see..

Well I'Ve ofiicially decided on not putting a wing.

Bass is just too important.

Youll probably be happier that way too..

KwikR6
10-18-2001, 01:54 PM
I don't know weather to laugh or cry about that car.....laugh because the guy is an idiot...or cry because the guy is well....an idiot.....makes no sense to me......Typical chev guy ...hahaha J/K:mad:

Accord Man
10-18-2001, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by dereks civic
I don't know weather to laugh or cry about that car.....laugh because the guy is an idiot...or cry because the guy is well....an idiot.....makes no sense to me......Typical chev guy ...hahaha J/K:mad:

True..

But I wonder what this dude was thinking?!?
Ground effects?!?!

:D :D :D

KwikR6
10-18-2001, 05:44 PM
See the problem is....I don't think he was thinking....I THINK that anyone THINKING would not THINK of doing that to their car....I hope he reads this one day.

Accord Man
10-18-2001, 07:33 PM
See the problem is....I don't think he was thinking....I THINK that anyone THINKING would not THINK of doing that to their car....I hope he reads this one day.

Maybe he'S disturbed or something, & this is really how he wants his car to look.

Or maybe he wanted to be the only dud with a 100% wood bodtkit..

LOL

:D :D

Racing Rice
10-19-2001, 06:55 AM

Maybe he'S disturbed or something, & this is really how he wants his car to look.

Or maybe he wanted to be the only dud with a 100% wood bodtkit..

LOL

:D :D

I dont care what anyone says... Hes proof that drugs will make you stupid..;)

KwikR6
10-19-2001, 10:28 AM
I dont care what anyone says... Hes proof that drugs will make you stupid..

Hahaha how true is that....I think he belongs on :pukey Jenny's jones. I can see it now....
A show on rice boys, that wear too many gold chains around their necks. hahahaha
Sorry I kouldn't resist.:cool:

Racing Rice
10-19-2001, 10:55 AM

Hahaha how true is that....I think he belongs on :pukey Jenny's jones. I can see it now....
A show on rice boys, that wear too many gold chains around their necks. hahahaha

That sounds more like the Rikki Lake show to me.. ;)

Next on Rikki "Riceboys and the Rice Groupies who love them"

Accord Man
10-19-2001, 11:08 AM

That sounds more like the Rikki Lake show to me.. ;)

Next on Rikki "Riceboys and the Rice Groupies who love them"

LOL..

She still has her own show?!

:pukey

Racing Rice
10-19-2001, 11:18 AM

LOL..

She still has her own show?!

:pukey

I dont know.. I wasnt sure if they just changed her time slot or took it off the air..

Accord Man
10-19-2001, 12:54 PM
Man I cant believe how some of those stupid shows are allowed to remain on air.

The CRTC, or whatever regulates your TV contents.
:rolleyes:

Big James
10-19-2001, 01:30 PM

I would. Personally, I think the rear wing on a Supra is ugly. I like the no wing look on Supras.

Accord Man
10-19-2001, 02:03 PM

I would. Personally, I think the rear wing on a Supra is ugly. I like the no wing look on Supras.

Using strong words huh, Mister James!!

I like the supra in both forms.. With spoiler I feel it looks slightly more agressive, not better or worse.

LOL

;)

Racing Rice
10-19-2001, 02:25 PM

To each his own, I suppose... The wing on a supra is usually the last thing I notice..

Big James
10-20-2001, 04:36 AM
LOL! Sorry to offend anyone. Actually, the wing on the Supra is usually the first thing I notice as the SOB goes flying by me! :D

Accord Man
10-20-2001, 03:31 PM
LOL! Sorry to offend anyone. Actually, the wing on the Supra is usually the first thing I notice as the SOB goes flying by me! :D

Ya the wing is not much of an issue, considering what that car is capable of.

jealous...

:|

Racing Rice
10-22-2001, 07:26 AM

Well ok.. I that case Its usually the second.. cause Im usually looking for exhaust and stuff first... But since I do drive a civic, I get to see the back of supras a lot. :eek:

Addict
10-22-2001, 08:57 AM

Well ok.. I that case Its usually the second.. cause Im usually looking for exhaust and stuff first... But since I do drive a civic, I get to see the back of supras a lot. :eek:

LOL. I can relate to that......

civic_minded
10-22-2001, 06:56 PM
http://images.cardomain.com/installs/23000-23999/23984_22_full.jpg

how is this for funny!!!!

2000Pimpinex
10-22-2001, 07:15 PM
Thanks for doggin my car. The side skirts are now painted and have an appointment on the 25th to have the spoiler painted. Thanks, hows the Regal???

Accord Man
10-22-2001, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
Thanks for doggin my car. The side skirts are now painted and have an appointment on the 25th to have the spoiler painted. Thanks, hows the Regal???

How is your enclosure coming along?

2000Pimpinex
10-22-2001, 07:40 PM
Enclosure is going great. Now if I just can get around to finish the darn thing. I have been busy lately with various things.

Accord Man
10-22-2001, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 2000Pimpinex
Enclosure is going great. Now if I just can get around to finish the darn thing. I have been busy lately with various things.

I feel ya.

I spend hours doing homework in front of this damn screen.

:o ;( :o

azninside
10-22-2001, 09:46 PM

haha...an azn Mr. T!!! that shit would be crazy as hell....foo!

-AZNinside

Addict
10-22-2001, 09:47 PM
HERE IT IS!
I finally got a picture of that Civic with the HUGE wing..... Even those in favor of big spoilers will laugh.

Addict
10-22-2001, 09:48 PM
And if you look in the lower corner of the car you can make out the CIVIC TYPE R BADGE.:rolleyes:

azninside
10-22-2001, 09:49 PM
HERE IT IS!
I finally got a picture of that Civic with the HUGE wing..... Even those in favor of big spoilers will laugh.

the worst part is that he put a huge CIVIC EX decal on the side...why didn't he spend the extra money an go all out with the SI decal? he just lost out on all that added performance he could've gotten with the SI decal.....waste!

-AZNinside

KwikR6
10-22-2001, 10:12 PM
With all that crap he put all over his car he coulda done something useful with the car. Type R?
uhhhhhhh no....????żżżż
That wing....I think it's taller then I am and I'm 6'4"

Accord Man
10-23-2001, 09:18 AM
Ah man, some people really know how to ruin a car's beauty.

Racing Rice
10-23-2001, 10:42 AM
HERE IT IS!

holy hell... That thing is HUGE!! Is that car sitting out infront of Sound Waves???:pukey

Addict
10-23-2001, 12:02 PM

holy hell... That thing is HUGE!! Is that car sitting out infront of Sound Waves???:pukey

LOL. Yeah it is...... That's Sofa Express in the background....... I think the guy's wife works there....

Racing Rice
10-23-2001, 12:12 PM

LOL. Yeah it is...... That's Sofa Express in the background....... I think the guy's wife works there....

I thought it was.. Im gonna have to keep swinging by there from now on when I go up there to see if I can get a peek at that huge ass wing.