PDA

View Full Version : ? about turn siginals

C's 94 InTeGrA
06-02-2002, 11:42 AM
Ok i got clear corners and i just changed the blubs to red LED's for trun siginals and runnin lights and i did have clear blulbs in frist and now my blinker blinks too fast and its annoying.. wat should i do change my tail light blinker to LED too? casue that one is still stock blub.. need some help prety fast..

tightteg52
06-02-2002, 07:07 PM
I dont really understand your question man. If its blinken EXTREMLEY fast then a bulb is burnt out or getting ready to go. clarify your question and we'll try again

C's 94 InTeGrA
06-02-2002, 08:52 PM
ok.. i replaced my front park lights to LED red and made them blink also and after i did that it started blinkin fast.. sahould i change the back ones also th LEd yellow and prevent the problem or is that normal for a whole new system of a blulb to over ride the system and make it do that

tightteg52
06-03-2002, 10:12 AM
hmmmmm maybe the bulbs are bad when i had my wreck they put in bad bulbs that or check your rears not sure what else to tell ya maybe truheel can help he had some issues with lights

C's 94 InTeGrA
06-03-2002, 11:00 AM
i was goin to say i think i should change the rear ones to LEd too since there a totally different bulb system and its not use to that new system its use to the old blubs. i might try that thanx man

TruHeel142
06-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Same thing happened to me with the corners. I put them in, and boom, everything wuz flashing quick and stuff wuz blinking that has never blinked before:o . Well in the end it turned out to be 2 wires touching in one of the bulbs i put in, and that messed EVERYTHING up. I'd check to see if u have any wires touching, and if not, u probably have a rear bulb about to go out.

ebpda9
06-06-2002, 09:16 AM
umm puting led blubs will change the resistance of the circuit and thare you have the fast blinking.

FasterThanLight
06-14-2002, 09:43 AM
still have the fast blinkin? did you try anything to fix it?

C's 94 InTeGrA
06-14-2002, 03:31 PM
yai still have it io havent had a chance to look and see wat i can too cause i just got my car back yesterday form the tint shop. but ill see this weekend wat i can do