PDA

View Full Version : i want to be appreciated

ridnblack
05-09-2002, 06:12 PM
dont u people hate it when u do so much for a person, and they don't do sh*t for you. u give and they receive...but not the other way around. and for some odd reason, they don't ever appreciate all what u've done for them...even if u've gotten them out of trouble. then when u ask for something, they turn their back and don't do u any favors. u know, i hate that. why can't i be appreciated for all my good deeds. why can't somebody do something good for me. i get tired of giving and providing, now i want something in return.

ebpda9
05-09-2002, 06:14 PM
i know that sucks, but are you having trouble with your husband ? maybe it's time to have a talk

juvenile
05-09-2002, 06:26 PM
how did you conclude that it's her husband she's having troubles with? sherlock holmes in desguise or somethin?

Racing Rice
05-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Theyll get theirs in the end. Go on being yourself and let them worry about what will happen. You never know when your time for payment is.;)

2000Pimpinex
05-14-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ridnblack
dont u people hate it when u do so much for a person, and they don't do sh*t for you. u give and they receive...but not the other way around. and for some odd reason, they don't ever appreciate all what u've done for them...even if u've gotten them out of trouble. then when u ask for something, they turn their back and don't do u any favors. u know, i hate that. why can't i be appreciated for all my good deeds. why can't somebody do something good for me. i get tired of giving and providing, now i want something in return.

Ahmen to that. I do everything imaginable for my friend. She needs help, she calls me. Anytime something is wrong, she calls me. Someone messes with her, I kick their ass. I love this girl to death and would do anything for her, but she screws me over. I guess she won't ever appreciate me until I'm not there for her. We'll see!!!

wongfeihung
05-17-2002, 12:03 PM
if your doing somthin for a person and they do not appreciate it, or they do not give you somthin back in return in the sense that when you need help, they do not have your back, then STOP doing things for that person!!! simple as that. I'm sure that you are a great person and you should be appreciate it, but seems like your being taken advantage of, you know what I"m sayin? Dont' let yourself be screwed over like this, think rationally and when you put up a stand, people will realize not to take advantage of you. I hope things work out. later!

mylittlecivic
05-17-2002, 03:05 PM
it happens to me all the time i just wish people were more appreciative:no: